Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? (13370 Views)

'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man / I Need A Job Pls Call 08165795576 If U Got Anyone Me / 50 Business Opportunities With NPOWER Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by sekem: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Skale1990:
How can you terminate ur appointment with npower if u got a starble job?

I hope you're not teaching our kids English Language?
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by SOPIGO: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2017
N-POWER is just advanced NYSC.... Nothing more. Instead of the Gvt to give a tangible employment to these graduates... They claim they are empowering them. People are retiring from Government services everyday no one to replace them... Instead they are using NYSC members to do a full time employee just... & now empower them as advanced NYSC again while they are creating creatives jobs for their children.
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by sassy247(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2017
pls who don see alert for kogi?
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 18, 2017
sugardad1:
It is wrong to make fun of people like this.
Very true, but Google the image bro its an actor, but you made a solid point, i need to be careful.. Thanks alot appreciate this reminder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Baldg: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2017
lestat:
Very true, but Google the image bro its an actor, but you made a solid point, i need to be careful.. Thanks alot appreciate this reminder

RESPECT. You got character and that's worth more than gold. I learnt something this morning.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Eldee54321(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2017
Skale1990:
. Try n find another person who doesn't av a N-power job n pass it to him
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Teawhy2011: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2017
U can't terminate Npower job if d better offer u get is government job. N.B ur BVN is wt govt already wch means u are in govt payroll. B4 u cn be employed for any govt job,ur BVN will be asked,and ur BVN will let them knw dt u are receiving monthly salary/allowance from government.Even if u resign Npower job bcs of one FG ministry job,ur BVN will still tell them dt u av been received Npower money,wch means u will lose the two jobs(npower and d ministry job,they dnt wnt to knw dt u av resigned) THAT IS POWER OF BVN! So,u av to finish ur 2yrs contract b4 u can gt any govt job o!

1 Like

Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Skale1990:

Write a mail to npower support, and let them advice you on the steps to follow.
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by yomalex(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2017
Teawhy2011:
U can't terminate Npower job if d better offer u get is government job. N.B ur BVN is wt govt already wch means u are in govt payroll. B4 u cn be employed for any govt job,ur BVN will be asked,and ur BVN will let them knw dt u are receiving monthly salary/allowance from government.Even if u resign Npower job bcs of one FG ministry job,ur BVN will still tell them dt u av been received Npower money,wch means u will lose the two jobs(npower and d ministry job,they dnt wnt to knw dt u av resigned) THAT IS POWER OF BVN! So,u av to finish ur 2yrs contract b4 u can gt any govt job o!
I told some people this
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by DazzlingAngel: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2017
thought the contract was made to hook one for 2years or so abi you no read the terms and conditions?[/b][/quote] terms or no terms if better thing shele abandoned the contract.
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2017
clemmonce:
what is secrete ?
He meant secreto in Spanish grin

1 Like

Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by easzypeaszy(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Teawhy2011:
una sabi talk rubbish ehhn...anyway go bleap ursef grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Presh9OO:
I dedicate this FTC to all soap and Vaseline sellers .. Meanwhile check out my signature ===>

I sent you a p.m
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Perfectdanny:

I sent you a p.m
Aii' lemme go check
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Perfectdanny:

I sent you a p.m
Not seen ... Just click the link on my signature
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Presh9OO:
Not seen ... Just click the link on my signature

How reliable is it bro? I'm very interested.
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Perfectdanny:

How reliable is it bro? I'm very interested.
As Reliable as can be.. If you doubt the system you can start with the #5000 package, if it pays you can upgrade.. You will soon be the one writing testimonies.. I started with #20k and got paid within one week
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Presh9OO:
As Reliable as can be.. If you doubt the system you can start with the #5000 package, if it pays you can upgrade.. You will soon be the one writing testimonies.. I started with #20k and got paid within one week

That's what i saw on the site buh convince me more please. I think i have 5k to spare.
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Perfectdanny:

That's what i saw on the site buh convince me more please. I think i have 5k to spare.
You can google them too.. They started business sometime in December so they are relatively new and the risk of them crashing is non-existent. That's all I can say, the decision to invest lies on you but just know that the more you delay, the more the risk of them crashing rises.. Here's a deal, register with my affiliaate link , if after a week or two, you havn't been paid, i will compensate you to the tune of 50% of your money
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Teawhy2011: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Perfectdanny:

Abeg tell me d site mk I read d terms and conditions o,maybe I fit do o
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by charlesucheh(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
clemmonce:
what is secrete ?
metaphorically!!! Guy! Wetin I go do for you to understand simple figurative expression
Re: How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Teawhy2011:

Abeg tell me d site mk I read d terms and conditions o,maybe I fit do o

Check the guy wae be first to comment for this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Most Sort After ICT Job Portfolios In Nigeria (my Opinion) / In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job / Afritv Recruitment Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.