Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

MMM Nigeria Brings Out New Rule On Withdrawing Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MMM Nigeria Brings Out New Rule On Withdrawing Money (938 Views)

We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC / MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) / Top MMM Nigeria Promoter Chuddy Ugorji Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Brings Out New Rule On Withdrawing Money by fedpoffa: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
A number of participants who spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja confirmed that they had been matched for payment on Monday, January 23.
According to its members , they are happy that they can prove skeptics wrong .
Musa Aliyu, a trader said that he was happy that the programme had resumed , adding that it had changed his life .
“ I was scared at first that MMM would fail to return on the scheduled date , but I was happy to learn that they resumed ahead of schedule.
“ People had been so skeptical about the programme , but I know that since the president came into power , finances have been hard. I will always thank MMM for saving my family from financial struggles in 2016.
“ I am one of the people who had money in the system before it went on a break and now I have been matched for payment . The comeback has encouraged some of my friends to sign up for MMM and I’ m sure this comeback will encourage more to join. ”
Mrs . Ayomide Olatunji, a housewife, said that she was not happy to hear of the new payment system , but she was sure it would pay off in the long run .
“ I can’ t express my joy right now, knowing that I will be getting my money back soon . When I learned that the system prioritises those with smaller sums of money in the system and that there is a daily payment limit, I was really annoyed .
“ I have a larger sum of money in the system, so that means I will have to wait a while to get paid and my payment may come in installments; but I know it will pay off in the long run . These are necessary measures to prevent the programme from crashing in the near future , ” she said.
Mr . Joshua Agim , an entrepreneur , said,in his words
“ We know the dangers of this system, but the media and government should leave us alone .
“ The system successfully matched me yesterday and I am expecting my money and interest soon . This programme has helped me a lot and done for me what the government has failed to do.
“ Government has no right to arrest participants when most government officials are assumed to be busy looting our funds. Government and skeptics should just leave us alone .
“ People said the programme had crashed and they made jest of us ; but now , we are back in business, ’’ Mr Joshua Agim said.

POSTED BY OLUSHEGUN

Get more interesting updates @ www.codedzone.com.ng

Re: MMM Nigeria Brings Out New Rule On Withdrawing Money by rottennaija(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
fedpoffa:
A number of participants who spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja confirmed that they had been matched for payment on Monday, January 23.
According to its members , they are happy that they can prove skeptics wrong .
Musa Aliyu, a trader said that he was happy that the programme had resumed , adding that it had changed his life .
“ I was scared at first that MMM would fail to return on the scheduled date , but I was happy to learn that they resumed ahead of schedule.
“ People had been so skeptical about the programme , but I know that since the president came into power , finances have been hard. I will always thank MMM for saving my family from financial struggles in 2016.
“ I am one of the people who had money in the system before it went on a break and now I have been matched for payment . The comeback has encouraged some of my friends to sign up for MMM and I’ m sure this comeback will encourage more to join. ”
Mrs . Ayomide Olatunji, a housewife, said that she was not happy to hear of the new payment system , but she was sure it would pay off in the long run .
“ I can’ t express my joy right now, knowing that I will be getting my money back soon . When I learned that the system prioritises those with smaller sums of money in the system and that there is a daily payment limit, I was really annoyed .
“ I have a larger sum of money in the system, so that means I will have to wait a while to get paid and my payment may come in installments; but I know it will pay off in the long run . These are necessary measures to prevent the programme from crashing in the near future , ” she said.
Mr . Joshua Agim , an entrepreneur , said,in his words
“ We know the dangers of this system, but the media and government should leave us alone .
“ The system successfully matched me yesterday and I am expecting my money and interest soon . This programme has helped me a lot and done for me what the government has failed to do.
“ Government has no right to arrest participants when most government officials are assumed to be busy looting our funds. Government and skeptics should just leave us alone .
“ People said the programme had crashed and they made jest of us ; but now , we are back in business, ’’ Mr Joshua Agim said.

POSTED BY OLUSHEGUN

Get more interesting updates @ www.codedzone.com.ng

Junk journalism

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Brings Out New Rule On Withdrawing Money by joylsa(f): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Are you guyz sure they will pay undecided

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Brings Out New Rule On Withdrawing Money by MOSTEC(m): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
May thunder strike any one dat post any false news abt mmm on NL .

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Brings Out New Rule On Withdrawing Money by fedpoffa: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
rottennaija:

Junk journalism
U are saying rubbish
Re: MMM Nigeria Brings Out New Rule On Withdrawing Money by WebSurfer(m): 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
mumupeople.com
Re: MMM Nigeria Brings Out New Rule On Withdrawing Money by freakthingz(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
I no invest but this mmm thing is becoming a headache
Re: MMM Nigeria Brings Out New Rule On Withdrawing Money by fedpoffa: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2017
WebSurfer:
mumupeople.com

Na u sabi

(1) (Reply)

Davido And His Friends Having Fun At His Newly Owned MULTI MILLION NAIRA Estate / Davido's Brother Chairmanhkn On Skipping Exercise In Their Mansion(pics,video) / Ivanka Slammed For Insensitive Gala Post Amid Protests Against Trump Muslim Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.