Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC (42262 Views)

#ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha / Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by WotzupNG: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2018
The management team of Nigerian singer Falz, have reacted to an ultimatum given to the singer to take down his 'This is Nigeria' video or face actions from them.

An Islamic group, Muslims Rights Concern (MURIC), yesterday released a statement ordering Falz to take down the video which they claim ridicules their religion due to some girls seen wearing hijab and dancing shaku shaku in the video.

However, Falz's management have reacted to the ultimatum given to him by MURIC. According to them, the video won't be taken down. They advised the group to head to court to address their grievances and that they are ready to meet them there.

They said,
“We have nothing to say. We are not withdrawing the video neither are we commenting on their claims. If they (MURIC) have any grievance they can head to court and we will meet them”.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/06/we-are-not-withdrawing-thisisnigeria-video-falzs-management-muric.html

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by eyeview: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2018
Useless muric

277 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by madridguy(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2018
I see Charlie Hebdo replica happening soon in Nigeria over this video.
Let just be watching for now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by BeingFrank(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2018
Well, Maybe The Muric Wanted Those Girls To Dance Naked For Their Viewing Pleasure, Just Maybe. Thus Attacking The Innocent Falz, Is A "legal" Way Of Venting Their Disappointment And Frustration On Him, Just Maybe. Because All I See Is Shear Hypocrisy And Minds Under Bondage.

184 Likes 11 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by FlirtyGist: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2018
WATCH & DOWNLOAD THIS IS NIGERIA VIDEO HERE>>> https://www.gistmore.com/download-mp3-falz-nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by mayweather145: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
J
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Bluezy13(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by alBHAGDADI: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
That is how you Muslims react to every issue. When things don't go your way, you send your terrorist wing to cause destruction and put fear in people using terror. Yet you deny that they are your brothers in the mission to make Islam dominate the world. How do you intend t0 dominate the world when you don't preach to non-muslims? All you do is breed almajiri children anyhow and forcefully Islam people through jihad.

If any Charlie Hebdo type attack should happen in Nigeria, MURIC will be surprised at what will happen to them. That's when they will know that they bit more than they can chew.

As a Muslim, is anything wrong with Falz's video? Was Islam mentioned? Is hijab that dates before Islam only peculiar to Islam?

Be honest with yourself. Failure to admit the truth really means you will be one of those who will side with Satan and shed Christian blood during the great tribulation.

Come home to Jesus now and flee the association of evil doers who think they can fight for God.

My Muslim friend, come home to Jesus

562 Likes 62 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by anibirelawal(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Good one

Let the sons of mumumad go and hang themselves.

See Muslims o, hijab the copied from Christian. When Catholic start using hijab, Muhammed didn't dream of coming to the world.

NOT GOOD !
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by madridguy(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2018
To start with am with Jesus A.S more than you so preaching the gospel you're not following.

Back to the topic, I've been telling your likes to come down to Nigeria and stop hiding in the US/Europe and instigating violent.

I don't see reason why Muslim artists won't be producing songs in Christian attire.
Leave ISLAM alone as we Muslim won't tolerate anything to paint our religion back. Let FALZ or whoever pass their message without bringing Islam into it. We won't take it from anyone.

Even if our fellow Muslim commit blasphemy, we won't accept it.

alBHAGDADI:

That is how you Muslims react to every issue. When things don't go your way, you send your terrorist wing to cause destruction and put fear in people using terror. Yet you deny that they are your brothers in the mission to make Islam dominate the world. How do you intend t0 dominate the world when you don't preach to non-muslims? All you do is breed almajiri children anyhow and forcefully Islam people through jihad.

If any Charlie Hebdo type attack should happen in Nigeria, MURIC will be surprised at what will happen to them. That's when they will know that they bit more than they can chew.

As a Muslim, is anything wrong with Falz's video? Was Islam mentioned? Is hijab that dates before Islam only peculiar to Islam?

Be honest with yourself. Failure to admit the truth really means you will be one of those who will side with Satan and shed Christian blood during the great tribulation.

Come home to Jesus now and flee the association of evil doers who think they can fight for God.

My Muslim friend, come home to Jesus

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by alBHAGDADI: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
To start with am with Jesus A.S more than you so preaching the gospel you're not following.

Back to the topic, I've been telling your likes to come down to Nigeria and stop hiding in the US/Europe and instigating violent.

I don't see reason why Muslim artists won't be producing songs in Christian attire.
Leave ISLAM alone as we Muslim won't tolerate anything to paint our religion back. Let FALZ or whoever pass their message without bringing Islam into it. We won't take it from anyone.

Even if our fellow Muslim commit blasphemy, we won't accept it.

You follow Jesus more than me yet you support the killing of Christians who are His true followers. Mtchew.

Omo na Naija I dey o.

Have you condemned your Fulani herdsmen terrorists who posted a video showing them dancing in Christian Church Choir attire after killing the Christians?

No one is painting Islam bad. The only one painting Islam bad is Islam itself. Mind you, hijab is not peculiar to Islam alone as it predates Islam. Catholics use it too and Muhammad copied it from them and others.

Will it be too hard for you to condemn terrorists for once?

338 Likes 33 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by madridguy(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Support the killings of Christian? How and when? I know how received countless of mentions from you and your likes asking me if am owed of my BMC stipends on thread am condemning PMB for not acting as expected.

Mind you, the hijab in the video is not catholic hijab and you know it.

alBHAGDADI:
You follow Jesus more than me yet you support the killing of Christians who are His true followers. Mtchew.

Omo na Naija I dey o.

Have you condemned your Fulani herdsmen terrorists who posted a video showing them dancing in Christian Church Choir attire after killing the Christians?

No one is painting Islam bad. The only one painting Islam bad is Islam itself. Mind you, hijab is not peculiar to Islam alone as it predates Islam. Catholics use it too and Muhammad copied it from them and others.

Will it be too hard for you to condemn terrorists for once?

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by alBHAGDADI: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Support the killings of Christian? How and when? I know how received countless of mentions from you and your likes asking me if am owed of my BMC stipends on thread am condemning PMB for not acting as expected.

Mind you, the hijab in the video is not catholic hijab and you know it.

Neither is it Islam hijab cos no name was written on them.

Are you happy that people are dying recklessly under Buhari's watch? Do you feel such a man deserves a second term?

211 Likes 15 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
I want Buhari to step up his game and brought the killers to justice.
As for the second term, God alone knows who will see the next minute and not to talk of next year.

Me as a person, I want PMB as life time President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

alBHAGDADI:

Neither is it Islam hijab cos no name was written on them.

Are you happy that people are dying recklessly under Buhari's watch? Do you feel such a man deserves a second term?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by boolet: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yeye people sha. I buy a yard of clothing material, sew it into a head covering and you claim it belongs to your religion. Did your religion pay for it? Please undecided

223 Likes 17 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Lordcenturion2(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
This people are mad, they didn't comment wen Boko Haram and herdsmen are slaughtering people like a cow and even they will say "bismilahi" before they kill that person.
But just a song, they are running mad..

See, am also doing my single, the title of that song is."This is religion"

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Mobsync(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Well said!
It's time MURIC realizes it needs to stop chasing shadows.

Everytime it releases a comment, it is either in support​ Buhari, APC or just interfering in irrelevant issues while ignoring the important ones.

Does it remember how the Christian Association of Nigeria rubbished itself during the days of GEJ? It is repeating the same thing here.

What is MURIC saying about the Christian farmers being killed in Benue and Taraba?

Nothing!

How about the Christian girl being held by that evil terrorist group masquerading as a pro-Islamic group?

Nothing!

What about the Almajiri problem, female genital mutilation, illiteracy, underage marriage and underage voting in the north?

Nothing!

Yet it decided to clamp down on a musical video.

MURIC had better go and get seated and stop claiming it's fighting for we Muslims. It's behavior these days is even starting to become irritating.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Bayajidda1: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
angry
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Amberon11: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good one from Falz. The terrorists can continue crying.

Imagine suing someone whose father is the Constitution itself and whose mother is a jagaban of law. Even Falz is a certified lawyer, mumu MURIC.

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by kushercain: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nice one falz this mumuric people have misplaced priority

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Factfinder1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Muslims and intolerance....how many Muslims slammed the herdsmen in Benue wearing choir robes of the people they killed....Islam is a trap for backwardness and bigotry.... You guys need to learn how to cohabit in a sane environment

Very good of falz and his team...let's see if Nigeria will burn down cos of muric or same ijabs that is used to shield bobms and used to commit many other heinous crimes against humanity....

How many Muslims have publicly condemn the acts of their Muslim brothers.....they always claim those people are not Muslim but we know the truth...make una go sit down abeg...qoute me wrongly and die....stupid backwards illiterate bigots

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by dermmy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
What is the meaning of MURIC?

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by tolexy007(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Falz u will always b my guy,

17 Likes

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:

NOTHING will happen!

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by darmywealth: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
I FOR SPONSOR ANOTHER VIDEO SEF winkINFACT WHERE IS CLARENCE LETS SHOOT ANOTHER ONE DIS TIME NA CHOIR WE GO USE DANCE D SHAKU SHAKU AND WE GO PUT STARBOY AND HIS JUNOIR BROTHER DAVIDO grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by segebase(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
LET D WAR BEGIN

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by CanineOfJackal: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
MURIC CAN GO AND DIE

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Busola, Timi Dakolo's Wife Served Him Lunch / Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.