Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) (2419 Views)

21 Pictures Nigerian Money Lenders Can Relate To! / Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African / Funny Meme Pics Only Betting Peepz Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:02am On Jan 18, 2017
The amazing fruit which is called Agbalumo in some parts of Nigeria and Udara in the other parts is here to tantalise our taste buds again! If you love the fruit, im sure you’re really excited.
Here are some things you can relate to if this fruit is the love of your life.
Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2017
booked. let me park here.
Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2017
1. You when you start seeing Agbalumo in the. Market

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:04am On Jan 18, 2017
2. How you pack all the ones you can afford to buy

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2017
3. And you’re a pro at selecting the best ones

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2017
4. When the tangy taste hits you

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2017
You, when it is sweet

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 18, 2017

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:07am On Jan 18, 2017
6. And when it is sour, you’re just like

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:08am On Jan 18, 2017
7. Using all your spare change to buy more like

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:08am On Jan 18, 2017
8. And you absolutely live for the ‘chewing gum’ you get from chewing the skin

3 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2017
9. When you see trays of it in the market you’re just like

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2017
10. When someone says, ‘Agbalumo is trash’

4 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2017
11. When people say you eat too much Agbalumo

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2017
12. How you feel when it goes out of season

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2017
lol. Nice one bro.
I remember my childhood. We had a super huge agbalumo tree at our backyard. I and my sisters would run to pick the fallen sweet agbalumos at 5AM before our neighbours woke up to pick at 6.... Those bigheads found out and went at 4am everyday... Tcheeeew.... We all woke up at four... Then we'd all rush under the huge tree scouting for sweet agbalumo.......d day wey Aunty Desola go pick snake for darkness no funny sha o. Lol.

The sweetest agbalumos are those kinda dry ones.... Mehn.. Pure bliss

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. Nice one bro.
I remember my childhood. We had a super huge agbalumo tree at our backyard. I and my sisters would run to pick the fallen sweet agbalumos at 5AM before our neighbours woke up to pick at 6.... Those bigheads found out and went at 4am everyday... Tcheeeew.... We all woke up at four... Then we'd all rush under the huge tree scouting for sweet agbalumo.......d day wey Aunty Desola go pick snake for darkness no funny sha o. Lol.

The sweetest agbalumos are those kinda dry ones.... Mehn.. Pure bliss
una been really mean am o
Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 12:30am On Jan 18, 2017
ImYourJude:
una been really mean am o
lol.. Na for there guys dey make money na..... I go gada about twenty go school...sell am for 5naira..... Na d money we dey reason.

Lalasticlala
Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by ImYourJude(m): 12:40am On Jan 18, 2017
.. Lalasticlala

Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 18, 2017
ImYourJude:
4. When the tangy taste hits you
I relate to this with all my body and soul grin
Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:
I relate to this with all my body and soul grin
lol.. How are you? Been long
Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol.. How are you? Been long
hi. I'm fine. Yes,.was on a long ban
Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:
hi. I'm fine. Yes,.was on a long ban
ehyah. Thought yu ndya bestie quit
Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 19, 2017
NevetsIbot:
ehyah. Thought yu ndya bestie quit
Nope. We are back smiley
Re: 14 Things You Can Relate To If You’re Absolutely In Love With Agbalumo (Photos) by bigmarvelous(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
angry

(1) (Reply)

When Alcohol Hits The Right Spot / I Think I Have Broken A World Record / Xploit Comedy Latest Videos Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.