Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Check Out This New Wedding Social Media Booth - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out This New Wedding Social Media Booth (585 Views)

Ankara Styles Pictures 2020: Best Styles To Slay This New Month / One Of The Hottest Booth, For #vapeasiatour In Shanghai / Check Out This New And Trending Bead Designs With Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This New Wedding Social Media Booth by marieprom(f): 3:47am On Jan 18, 2017
We love a good photo booth. It’s a fun way to let guests unwind and socialize – and to get some hilarious photos for your wedding album. But, there’s one major downfall: you can’t easily share the prints from your photo booth online. One of our go-to photographers has the solution.

pics:2017 prom dresses

In August, Casey Fatchett introduced his new Social Booth, which can share photos as digital files (including GIFs!). “I noticed no one wanted prints of photos [from the booth] after the wedding,” says Fatchett. “In recent years, more people wanted to share photos instantly to social media. I created the Social Booth so guests can email photos to themselves or share to social media.”

The open-air, touchscreen setup can fit into small spaces (approximately 5 sq ft), and allows for customized backdrops. You can opt to also have printed photos, and the booth can automatically add your wedding hashtag when shots are shared on social media. Pricing starts at $750 when booked as part of a photography package. And, it goes without saying, the booth won’t work in venues that don’t have WiFi and/or cellular service.

Read more:graduation dresses

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Supply Me Branded Watches..rolex And Michael Kors / Pattern Drafting BANQUET Training / 5 Sure Ways To Have A Smooth And Radiant Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.