Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Do We Need To Balance The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Need To Balance The Bible? (242 Views)

The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written / How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Need To Balance The Bible? by degemzy(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2017
So many preachers usually feel that it's maturity to balance the bible after a particular sermon especially when it's on grace, well i once thought this is true, basically as a youth i believed the bible is not balanced we need to balance it. I even thought comparing scriptures has to do with balancing the bible.
Now i understand that the bible needs no balancing, no matter what section you preach from you need inspiration from the holyspirit to bring out the true knowledge of that section or sermon and then reveal God's power. If you teach the word of God powerfully you will understand why you compare scriptures, during this process you will discover the bible entirely speaks of one thing, nevertheless when you intend to balance the bible you will end up seeing biblical contradictions... Jesus told his disciples to take heed how they hear (Luke 8:18) not what they hear because what they hear is inspired and when interpreted with inspiration it is perfect for transformation

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Letter To My Adulterous Husband (book)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.