Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? (3178 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life / Do Christians Truly Believe In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by theoneJabulani(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2017
? Winner01 , Richirich713, felixomor ,
naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 ,
Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012,
Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1,
gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia
, Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja,
elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz,
analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall,
Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101,
Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet,
Edelweiss44 , DeepSight, Seun
Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17,
AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn ,
sonOfLucifer , frank317 , Decker ,
PastorAIO , ValentineMary , SkepticalPyrrho ,
braithwaite , theonejabulani , lepasharon ,
cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance ,
stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman ,
Ranchhoddas , hopefullandlord , weah96 ,
CAPSLOCKED
Akintom , HCPaul , mrminister , lennycool ,
randomperson
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by theoneJabulani(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by hahn(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2017
2 days left to go! cheesy grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by Edenoscar(m): 10:14am On Jan 18, 2017
If you believe what that con artist is saying then am sorry for you,Hold On

OK

Am sorry for your parent(dead or alive)
Am sorry for your kids(if you have one)
Am sorry for the community you live in
Am sorrry for your neighbours
If you are a leader of any sort then
Am sorry for the people under you
Am sorry for your spouse if you have any
If you are in any government position then
Am sorry for this country
cos you are a Disgrace to civilization,

If you really i mean really believe that the world will end on or before jan 20 as proposed by mrpresident1 then i have no doubt that https://www.nairaland.com/3578760/south-african-pastor-feeds-church
you are ok with that
then my brother/sister
Am sorry for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by hopefulLandlord: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha
come and rep yourself o

3 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by lepasharon(f): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2017
What does sukkot feel abt this
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by jonbellion(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Lmao
KingEbukasBlog believes it
Oya show yourself oga
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by Image123(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2017
Christians believe the Bible primarily. There's no such thing in the Bible. The world cannot end without the rapture, the great tribulation and the millennial reign of Christ on earth. And nobody knows the time of the Rapture which will kick-start the other events.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by AgentOfAllah: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
1) He came in like a thief after stealing the pay of his contractors

2) According to the referenced thread, it was noted that in 1 Thessalonians 5:4, we are told that the faithful will know of his coming. It is no secret that while most people and polls believed he'd lose, American extremist evangelicals consistently predicted that a special man will win the elections, and even voted for him en-masse (81%)

3) It is also said that Jesus will come by 20th of January, 2017; and this special man will be sworn-in as president of the most powerful nation in the world on the same day

If it is not already obvious to you, then I'll spell it out: Donald Trump is the second coming of Jesus Christ!

All hail king Trump, the second of the Christ, the Don grabber of kitty-cats, the bringer of nuke lights, the protector of the faithful and the annihilator of the others!!!
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by Rilwayne001: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
My friend, mrPresident, will certainly shift the date. The dude is a comedian. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
As long as our planet is not under a serious threat that could wipe out everything this very minute, or even in hundred years to come, there's nothing to get worried about and I think those "the world is coming to an end rumour" should be regarded as what they rightly are - comedy.
But if the world is going to end tomorrow, I am not scared. Just a bit nervous.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by sukkot: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
lepasharon:
What does sukkot feel abt this
well the world is never ending lol. the end of a cycle is what is termed the end of the world. but the world as you know it is here forever. its never ending. we are in the cycle where the white man is on top. thats the cycle that will end. the end of that cycle and the rise of islam in the west. the west will be conquered by islam, however the third world countries would be conquered by men with christ consciousness. it will be a dichotomy. two paradigms existing concurrently. the rise of islam and the rise of christ consciousness
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin
The guy is a joker.
Even he doesn't believe his stupid prophecy.
If he did he would donate all his life savings and property to the less fortunate, but he won't because he doesn't believe it will end.
Think about it, if the world really was ending in 2 days what would he need all that wealth for?
It would even better his chances of heaven.
He won't give because he doesn't believe. End of story.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
sukkot:
well the world is never ending lol. the end of a cycle is what is termed the end of the world. but the world as you know it is here forever. its never ending. we are in the cycle where the white man is on top. thats the cycle that will end. the end of that cycle and the rise of islam in the west. the west will be conquered by islam, however the third world countries would be conquered by men with christ consciousness. it will be a dichotomy. two paradigms existing concurrently. the rise of islam and the rise of christ consciousness
WTF?
What mental asylum did you escape from?
Black Jews and now you're here again?

1 Like

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by sukkot: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lennycool:

WTF?
What mental asylum did you escape from?
Black Jews and now you're here again?
nigga just keep quiet and observe
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by Splinz(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
That boy is always high. I just wonder his brand of weed.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by MrPresident1: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Splinz:
That boy is always high. I just wonder his brand of weed.

Which boy is that grin
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by MrPresident1: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
theoneJabulani:
https://www.nairaland.com/3504125/jesus-coming-soon-thread-faithful

Actually, it is very difficult to come out openly to say you believe me. The Bible is a very difficult book to understand,I thank the MOST HIGH GOD for extra-ordinary insight into the thoughts of His heart which is the Bible.

ISLAM is the seed of men, and it is an ideology.
All the other ideologies eg, Babylonian Ideology, Persian Ideology, Grecian Ideology, Roman Ideology are all called BEASTS, but Islam is called the SEED OF MEN, and is likened to miry clay because it spreads. If only one finger touches miry clay, it has a way of spreading to other fingers.

The prophecy will not fail, the dream is sure and its interpretation is certain, it is an airtight prophecy, and layers of authentication codes have been embedded into it to confirm its truth.

I am not guilty of withholding information from any man, I have been sent as a watchman, and I have delivered the message as duly sent.
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by jonbellion(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
MrPresident1:

Actually, it is very difficult to come out openly to say you believe me. The Bible is a very difficult book to understand,I thank the MOST HIGH GOD for extra-ordinary insight into the thoughts of His heart which is the Bible.

ISLAM is the seed of men, and it is an ideology.
All the other ideologies eg, Babylonian Ideology, Persian Ideology, Grecian Ideology, Roman Ideology are all called BEASTS, but Islam is called the SEED OF MEN, and is likened to miry clay because it spreads.

The prophecy will not fail, the dream is sure and its interpretation is certain, it is an airtight prophecy, and layers of authentication codes have been embedded into it to confirm its truth.

I am not guilty of withholding information from any man, I have been sent as a watchman, and I have delivered the message as duly sent.
no wondeeeer

1 Like

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Image123:

Christians believe the Bible primarily. There's no such thing in the Bible. The world cannot end without the rapture, the great tribulation and the millennial reign of Christ on earth. And nobody knows the time of the Rapture which will kick-start the other events.

Seconded! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by haffaze777(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
president of weed smokergringrin

1 Like

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by MrPresident1: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
haffaze777:
president of weed smokergringrin

Boda mi, mi o ki n mu'gbo cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by haffaze777(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
MrPresident1:

Boda mi, mi o ki n mu'gbo cheesy cheesy grin
nigbati e nso wipe aiye ma pare ni Ogun 'Jo osu t'awa yii l'onse mi ni kayeefi
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by MrPresident1: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
haffaze777:

nigbati e nso wipe aiye ma pare ni Ogun 'Jo osu t'awa yii l'onse mi ni kayeefi

Boda mi, e ma je ko se yin ni kayeefi, oro Olorun wa ni in, nkan to wa ninu Bibeli ni mo nso.
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by haffaze777(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
MrPresident1:

Boda mi, e ma je ko se yin ni kayeefi, oro Olorun wa ni in, nkan to wa ninu Bibeli ni mo nso.
e ma so nigba naa,awa na nte tisiyin
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by easterwick(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
IS IT NOW THEY WILL WATCH WHEN ALL HAVE ONE MIND 'HATRED' ARE THEY VIRGINS THAT WILL KEEP THEIR eyes OPEN :-@revolution will start 20thjan2017 it has already be raptured.
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by otemanuduno: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Image123:
The bolded gets me laffing too loud grin Millennial reign of crises, ha ha ha cheesy
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by wolesmile(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
jonbellion:
Lmao
KingEbukasBlog believes it
Oya show yourself oga

Honestly, I used to think that KingEbukasBlog of a guy is intelligent, until I saw him being brainwashed by MrPresident1 in one "Igbos are the Jews" thread like that. I said "Meeeehn!!! See cockroach brain."

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by wolesmile(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:
My friend, mrPresident, will certainly shift the date. The dude is a comedian. grin

A real commedian

4 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
wolesmile:

Honestly, I used to think that KingEbukasBlog of a guy is intelligent, until I saw him being brainwashed by MrPresident1 in one "Igbos are the Jews" thread like that. I said "Meeeehn!!! See cockroach brain."

I'm not sure why I should care about your opinion of me . Call me intelligent , call me dumb idgaf smiley .

Even if I choose to believe the Efiks are the Jews ...

1 Like

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by hopefulLandlord: 12:19am On Jan 19, 2017
wolesmile:

5 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 19, 2017
Eagerly awaiting this day.....so I can laugh athe this prediction again grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses / Bible And Quran: Donot Be Unequally Yoked With Unbelievers. / Snares Of Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.