Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? (14257 Views)

Poll: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias?

Lenny Kravitz: 50% (4 votes)
Enrique Iglesias: 50% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Wtf !!! Lenny Kravitz Manhood Exposed When His Pants Tore On Stage (photos) / Gareth Gates Vs Enrique Iglesias / Enrique Iglesias Vs Ricky Martin Who's More Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by ayomorocco(f): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2007
I wondered what you ladies thought.

Who would you rather wake up in bed next to? LENNY KRAVITZ or ENRIQUE IGLESIAS?

Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by Nnekie(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2007
Tough one, Enrique on monday/wednesday/fridays and lenny on the rest, Lord have mercy!
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by ikamefa(f): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2007
erhm! dont really like em both! tongue but for that rock hard body ? tongue

Lenny! Lenny! Lenny! 24/7 grin

iice you there? cheesy
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by mukina2: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2007
ikamefa:

erhm! don't really like em both! tongue but for that rock hard body ? tongue

iice you there? cheesy

see this girls o . . . . mastur grin grin

@topic none tongue
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by ikamefa(f): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2007
cheesy muki dont let me bust a cyber jackie chan move on you cheesy

who you calling a mastur cheesy
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by mukina2: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2007
hahaha ika dnt try me . i am bruce lee's younger sister's cousin's son's daughter's child . .blakinese factor grin

mastur cheesy
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by ayomorocco(f): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2007
I know I posted the thread, but for me it has to be Lenny Kravitz all the way, He is sooooooooooooo HOTTTT
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by iice(f): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2007
ikamefa:

erhm! don't really like em both! tongue but for that rock hard body ? tongue

iice you there? cheesy

OMGGGGGG I just saw this. LENNY LENNY!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by jaybaby(f): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2007
enrique iglesias
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by sapphirre(f): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2007
Men like Lenny have this thing that is so sexy, so I would love to wake up next to a bad boy.
And they are very adveturious in bed (tie you up and make you scream) AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa
This is giving me ideas,
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by ima1(f): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2007
EENRIQUE IGLESIAS, why would i wanna wake up to see lenny kravitz next to me, i have never liked him, he has way too much piercings which freaks me out. Enrique is so hot and way hotter than lenny, and his accent drives me crazy
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by sapphirre(f): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2007
I have a few piercings myself thats why it is so sexy,
And the sensational feeling that you have when someone
is playing with your clitoris ring is lovely.

Ha ha h ah ha hah aha
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by SMC(f): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2007
Definitely Lenny Kravitz
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by iice(f): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2007
LENNY! sexy, hot, rocker, tats, piercings, musician, the 'bod' what's not to love lol
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by ikamefa(f): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2007
iice:

LENNY! sexy, hot, rocker, tats, piercings, musician, the 'bod' what's not to love lol

* roll eyes*
only cos of that wickid bod and tatoo tongue grin
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by iice(f): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2007
Ehen and you just know, he's a bad boy tongue grin
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by ikamefa(f): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2007
i know that guy is wickid, shagging errthing in his line of vision! tongue grin

j/k grin
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by iice(f): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2007
U don come again. Leave Lenny alone grin tongue grin

ikamefa:

i know that guy is wickid, shagging errthing in his line of vision! tongue grin

j/k grin

Physical prowess and Stamina shocked grin grin
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by mukina2: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2007
when you are noth tired of dreamin pls wake me up grin grin
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by ikamefa(f): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2007
iice:

U don come again. Leave Lenny alone grin tongue grin

Physical prowess and Stamina shocked grin grin

" alrise"!  tongue  wink i will leave him alone for now  grin

Physical prowess koo stamina nii  cheesy

mukina2:

when you are noth tired of dreamin please wake me up grin grin

LMAO grin
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by iice(f): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2007
mukina2:

when you are noth tired of dreamin please wake me up grin grin

LMAO grin grin

ikamefa:

" alrise"! tongue wink i will leave him alone for now grin

Physical prowess koo stamina nii cheesy

Merci tongue
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by ayomorocco(f): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2007
[size=24pt]Walahi, if I lay my hands on Lenny Kravitz Ehn, He won't have the strength to look at anyone else. I know that this is only a dream, lol [/size] cry cry cry cry sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by mukina2: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2007
ayomorocco:

[size=24pt]Walahi, if I lay my hands on Lenny Kravitz Ehn, He won't have the strength to look at anyone else. I know that this is only a dream, lol [/size] cry cry cry cry sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry

ok ayomorocco i get it now . you didnt have to blind me . .just kidding girl grin
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by ayomorocco(f): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2007
U cant blame me Mukina2. The guy is Sooooo hot.
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by Free(f): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2007
I choose

da cute one wink

grin grin
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by jaybaby(f): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2007
Dulllllllllll
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by balash(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2007
nonsense my grandpapa is more cuter than the two of dem hisss
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by ayomorocco(f): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2007
balash:

nonsense my grandpapa is more cuter than the two of them hisss

If you are sure about what you say, bring the photograph of your grandpapa let us see for ourselves.  grin cheesy grin cheesy lipsrsealed LOL
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by toptho(f): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2007
It has to be Enrique for me,maybe it's just a latin effect
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by Ameriefan(f): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2007
my man ENRIQUE IGLESIAS? for sure.
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by ayomorocco(f): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2007
Balash, I am still waiting for your grandfathers picture tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? by SMC(f): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2007
balash:

nonsense my grandpapa is more cuter than the two of them hisss

Yes Balash, I am waiting as well tongue grin cheesy tongue. If he is as hot as you say he is, walahi, I will turn str8 and marry him, Shikena.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' / A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi / Who Is The Richest Artists Between Zinoleesky And Seyi Vibez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.