Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' (14255 Views)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures / Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Xmas With Son In Sexy Santa Claus Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by ebukajay184: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2021
"They Wished Me Death While You Were In My Stomach" - Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter

Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani took to Instagram handle to celebrate her daughter who turned two months on Tuesday October 27, IgbereTV reports.

Lawani in her Instagram post, stated that "they wished her death" while her daughter was still in her stomach and also wish her daughter death now she is born.

She went on to pray for God's protection over he child. Lawani wrote;

"They still wish you death now that you are here,
They wished me death while you were in my stomach and said I would die carrying you,
But God over them, you are here and still overcoming their daily wishes , May God continue to Protect you my child, Happy two months Birthday @kingtinukeleora continue to shine our Love IMOLE"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVfKY3HMyZ1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by emmabest2000(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2021
Mumu talk
Na so she go come start day yarn some nonsense to this innocent little girl ... until she disfigured her mind totally with fake stories

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by dollynnn(f): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2021
Africans and "someone out there who wishes them death or their family members death" are like 5&6. This is how these false prophets penetrate and suck their pockets dry with the vision of someone out there trying to kill them.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by xpressionx(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2021
She's just building a toxic mindset in the mind of this girl

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by ATEAMS: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Like Mother Like Daughter loading...

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by Peace081: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Another husband snatcher grin ; cheesy
Cubana chief priest will not see this one oo
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by chigoziri2403(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2021
The most useless birthday wishes I have ever seen

How can you wish an unborn child death.....
How can you wish a spirit death

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by slawormiir: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Females and their thinking

Nobody wish you death...

That is how she will continue and before you know it this same thought and idea will be instill in that little girl...
There are four elements of health...Good food, regular exercise, enough sleep and POSITIVE ATTITUDE

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by dan9ice(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Na who shift this thing come front page?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by Hateandthunder: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Nh
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by rizzyray: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Lambastica!!! Rubbish pipu
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by makavalley(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2021
I don't know what's wrong with this set of people, must everything come on the internet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by Tony5050(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2021
H
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by money121(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2021
if these are the set of women left for us to marry, then am not doing. Low IQ

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
"They Wished Me Death While You Were In My Stomach" - Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter

Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani took to Instagram handle to celebrate her daughter who turned two months on Tuesday October 27, IgbereTV reports.

Lawani in her Instagram post, stated that "they wished her death" while her daughter was still in her stomach and also wish her daughter death now she is born.

She went on to pray for God's protection over he child. Lawani wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVfKY3HMyZ1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Oga, Tuesday 27th?
Check your calendar please
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by Fridaya30: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2021
This ones should be thought on how to make a positive minded post rather than seeking attention with any moment

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by GABRIEL6036: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Now that you have successfully have her to life, do you think it's hard for those wishing you to send her back to where she is from? You no get sense... Stop all this rubbish, you are putting your child life in more danger with this careless speech of yours.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by graphics103: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2021
angry
Why is someone always out there to get people?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2021
dollynnn:
Africans and "someone out there who wishes them death or their family members death" are like 5&6. This is how these false prophets penetrate and suck their pockets dry with the vision of someone out there trying to kill them.
oyes. Na so me and a former friend don separate cos I opposed him when he believed a pastor that his sister's in-laws wanted her husband dead so they could take his props. Funny enough, her in-laws rich pass her husband

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2021
chigoziri2403:
The most useless birthday wishes I have ever seen

How can you wish an unborn child death.....
How can you wish a spirit death
That innocent child ain't no fucking spirit man!
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Stop dragging that innocent child into ur mess. Before u know she will start running from one Alfa to Alfa, priest to priests and false prophets to GOM's all the while polluting the kid's body soul and spirit with all sorts of nonsense that will hinder her in future when she's grown

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by KoshCAD: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2021
Who are the 'they're that wish you death?
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by AZControversial(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2021
All that was in your head ma'am. Don't drag the innocent baby into your clout chasing game.
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by mastercee(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2021
All these people with unknown enemies sef.

Who are the they abeg?
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by Tzar(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2021
'They' don't have names?
Stupid Nigerians with imaginary enemies!
They end up doing evil to everyone because they assume everyone is trying to harm them!
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by funshint(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2021
Attention seeker; who cares about your life?! Some people truly have a lot of imaginary beings they are contending against. Sometimes the war you think you're fighting is in your head!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by toujurs: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2021
All these bloggers should rest na
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' by Kajaard: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
if these are the set of women left for us to marry, then am not doing. Low IQ

Very very low IQ, all of them. Something about this particular woman just irritates me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi / Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? / Gifty: 'It Is Senseless To Dance During Pregnancy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.