Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset (14092 Views)

Chinese Are Selling Tecno Phones With Built-in Malware In Africa / SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA / The Real Secret About Easy Buy Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2017
As if phones with Snapdragon 835 come cheap undecided
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2017
Ademoore07:
Can someone lists out 8 android phones with snapdragon chipsets?
sisi they are many na. If a phone doesnt use mediatek or Intel Atom or Speadtrum (not sure this na d correct spelling oo), then it probably uses Qualcomm snapdragon

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by huntax(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2017
mykeljosef:
ftc

God will punish Glo

to the ftc thief congrats.....smiley
Use Puffin Browser cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Okay.
whoa..wat just happened here..

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2017
Phones with this Chipset always not within the reach of ordinary Man
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by henryobinna(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Phones with this Chipset always not within the reach of ordinary Man
yes, they're usually within the reach of financial extra ordinary super heroes
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by Abayor7: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2017
GogetterMD:
angry
Lenovo Zuk Z2 got Android Nougat official upgrade even before the lots of Samsung and HTC mobiles tongue
How much is it?
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by Abudu2000(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Did you say snapdragon 835?
Do you know how much that would cost?
How many Nigerians can understand what snapdragon chipset can do. They'll rather go for all these chinko mtk phones.
Android na Android grin
yea I agree it would be really really expensive but some Nigerians like us know the value of more powerful processors, the problems is that most of these powerful processing phones always comes in outdated os ,and even when they com in new os,it is outrageously expensive, but guys like me and my likes don't mind the extra costs, we go for performance

##from HTC 10
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by GogetterMD(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Abayor7:

How much is it?
Can get it for between 90-100k
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by FuckTheMod: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
Abudu2000:
yea I agree it would be really really expensive but some Nigerians like us know the value of more powerful processors, the problems is that most of these powerful processing phones always comes in outdated os ,and even when they com in new os,it is outrageously expensive, but guys like me and my likes don't mind the extra costs, we go for performance

##from HTC 10
Na so...

Team LG G5

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by ammyluv2002(f): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Abudu2000:

##from HTC 10
HTC 10 should be very expensive then

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by Abudu2000(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2017
ammyluv2002:
HTC 10 should be very expensive then
you would bet!!! Even the HTC m9 alone cost almost a fortune, I'm a big fan of HTC ,I started from e8 to m9 and then this, I'm already bargaining another m8 with a guy on Olx to use as a back up phone, cool
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by Abudu2000(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2017
FuckTheMod:

Na so...

Team LG G5
that's a great machine, but Idk why some LGS still used mtk processors?
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by ammyluv2002(f): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2017
Abudu2000:
you would bet!!! Even the HTC m9 alone cost almost a fortune, I'm a big fan of HTC ,I started from e8 to m9 and then this, I'm already bargaining another m8 with a guy on Olx to use as a back up phone, cool
Jeez! Almost a fortune? Pls how much is it? I'm just curious
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by FuckTheMod: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2017
Abudu2000:
that's a great machine, but Idk why some LGS still used mtk processors?
I'm not sure if any LG phone runs on mtk processor. My G5 runs on snapdragon 820.
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by ammyluv2002(f): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Abudu2000:
Oh my goodness! 206k ....had to check online shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by Chiefobdk1: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2017
ogedanny:
Five key areas Snapdragon 835 chipset will make your phone superb:

1. Battery life: The chipset supports QuickCharge 4.0 that offers up to 20% more battery boost compared to 3.0 version. It has a clever way of sending tasks to various part - CPU, GPU or DPS via a Symphony System Manager. Using a phone with Snapdragon 835 chipset will give you a 1+ day talk time, over 2, 3, 7, and 11 hours of VR gaming, continuous 4K video capture, 4K live streaming and 4K video playback respectively with additional 5 days of continuous music. This is quite impressive for entertainment.

2. Graphics: Snapdragon 835 is well equipped to make you enjoy up to 25% more graphic performance with more features like HDR10 (10bit)/4K UHD Premium. This should make you enjoy real entertainment and smooth gaming. All thanks to the new Adreno 540 GPU (which also supports OpenGL ES 3.2, full OpenCL 2.0, Vulkan and DX12)

3. Camera: This is another key area so many people look at before buying their next android phones. The new 835 chipsets pack a smooth zoom technology that enables split wide angle capture with up to 2160p video. For superior photo and video experience, it has Qualcomm Spectra 180 camera that delivers up to 32MP single or compatible with a dual 16MP camera. There is no doubt the phones with such chipset will definitely show every detail of an object with no differentiation from the live images itself.

4. Connectivity: We all love to be connected to the internet, surf, chat, and download more files in less than. The new Snapdragon 835 has X16GB speeds. Users have just 1.4 seconds to get a 20MP mobile application download at an average speed of 114Mbps on Cat 16LTE. But, that is still dependent on your mobile network support and infrastructure.

5. Security: This is one area we are always concerned about, no one want to buy a smartphone that is vulnerable to attack. Snapdragon 835 has a lot of protection features like a fingerprint scanner, iris scanner along with some great user authentication systems that make a mobile payment, enterprise transactions, and personal data safer.

Source: http://www.browsingphones.com/android-phones-with-snapdragon-835-processor-2017/

Ur first point is so vague. . U said it will give so so and so hour talk time and gaming. But u failed to mention the hour relative to the battery capacity. .

Besides the snapdragon 835 will so drain yr battery..
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by Abudu2000(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Jeez! Almost a fortune? Pls how much is it? I'm just curious

ammyluv2002:
Oh my goodness! 206k ....had to check online shocked shocked
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by buffalowings: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2017
tmanis:
WTF did I just read;?

Go ahead

And read it carefully and slowly grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by nams77: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
FuckTheMod:

Ignorance...

All those phones run on chip TAIWAN MTK processors.

A snapdragon 835 phone should cost nothing less than N200,000
200k no be beans o. I buy one Infinix or Gionee and keep the change
Re: 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
ogedanny:
Five key areas Snapdragon 835 chipset will make your phone superb:

1. Battery life: The chipset supports QuickCharge 4.0 that offers up to 20% more battery boost compared to 3.0 version. It has a clever way of sending tasks to various part - CPU, GPU or DPS via a Symphony System Manager. Using a phone with Snapdragon 835 chipset will give you a 1+ day talk time, over 2, 3, 7, and 11 hours of VR gaming, continuous 4K video capture, 4K live streaming and 4K video playback respectively with additional 5 days of continuous music. This is quite impressive for entertainment.

2. Graphics: Snapdragon 835 is well equipped to make you enjoy up to 25% more graphic performance with more features like HDR10 (10bit)/4K UHD Premium. This should make you enjoy real entertainment and smooth gaming. All thanks to the new Adreno 540 GPU (which also supports OpenGL ES 3.2, full OpenCL 2.0, Vulkan and DX12)

3. Camera: This is another key area so many people look at before buying their next android phones. The new 835 chipsets pack a smooth zoom technology that enables split wide angle capture with up to 2160p video. For superior photo and video experience, it has Qualcomm Spectra 180 camera that delivers up to 32MP single or compatible with a dual 16MP camera. There is no doubt the phones with such chipset will definitely show every detail of an object with no differentiation from the live images itself.

4. Connectivity: We all love to be connected to the internet, surf, chat, and download more files in less than. The new Snapdragon 835 has X16GB speeds. Users have just 1.4 seconds to get a 20MP mobile application download at an average speed of 114Mbps on Cat 16LTE. But, that is still dependent on your mobile network support and infrastructure.

5. Security: This is one area we are always concerned about, no one want to buy a smartphone that is vulnerable to attack. Snapdragon 835 has a lot of protection features like a fingerprint scanner, iris scanner along with some great user authentication systems that make a mobile payment, enterprise transactions, and personal data safer.

Source: http://www.browsingphones.com/android-phones-with-snapdragon-835-processor-2017/
Do you why i always says some people are very funny this is one of the reasons snapdragon doesn't drain as if you won't press the phone at all once you are pressing phone it will drop battery percentage but consumption rate lies on battery capacity so what are you saying maybe you should rephrase so i can understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Call Forwarding On Conditional / Pls I Nid Help On How To Download 2go On My E5 / Blackberry Bold 2 Or Black Bold 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.