Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately (3678 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by whitepump: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Greenbullet:
I did not state that its hereditary,I only stated that the possibility of her children having is as high as their father's.

IS this true?
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by whitepump: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
KealDrogo:
I think him being disabled has made him a very humble person, if you ever decide to be with him he will treat you with kindness and will often support you. He will realize how lucky he is to have you, he wouldn't go messing around with them other girls, he knows probably they wouldn't look at him twice because of his crippled leg. Considering all this, I think it's to your advantage to be with him. He will respect yoU wholeheartedly, he has limited options you know.

I hope so oo
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by thorpido(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Greenbullet:
I did not state that its hereditary,I only stated that the possibility of her children having is as high as their father's.
There's really no correlation.It just depends on if they are exposed to polio and if they are not properly immunized.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Mimzyy(f): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nah. You misconstrued.

[quote author=Intrepid01 post=52918224][/quote]
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by LCASHMAN(m): 1:04am On Jan 19, 2017
LADIED LADIES LADIES. MARRY WHO MAKES U HAPPY. ITS U THAT WILL LIVE WITH HIM NOT UR FAMILY
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Greenbullet(m): 5:51am On Jan 19, 2017
thorpido:
There's really no correlation.It just depends on if they are exposed to polio and if they are not properly immunized.
please tell her the truth,polio is a very powerful virus,to say it can be treated completely is to ignore its effect,it doesn't even have a cure,it only has a VACCINE ,to prevent it not to destroy it, even when it attacks ,it is virtually
impossible to stop,it will damage a human before it can be managed.get your facts right.
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Greenbullet(m): 5:52am On Jan 19, 2017
whitepump:

IS this true?
certainly.
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by thorpido(m): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
please tell her the truth,polio is a very powerful virus,to say it can be treated completely is to ignore its effect,it doesn't even have a cure,it only has a VACCINE ,to prevent it not to destroy it, even when it attacks ,it is virtually
impossible to stop,it will damage a human before it can be managed.get your facts right.
Guy,polio is not a genetic disease,it is acquired.This man in question suffered from polio but it was years ago.
You are talking about polio being contagious in the active stage.The man in question IS NOT undergoing the infeection now,he has passed it.He can only suffer what is called post-polio syndromes,not infect the wife or pass it to the children.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by quivah(f): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Greenbullet:

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by dytbabe: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Nigerians with our reasoning

Some people can while some can

Choices

It's just so sad the part. Of the world we hail from
Limps, SS, single mums, above 30, disables
All are discriminated

We will get there
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Greenbullet(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2017
thorpido:
Guy,polio is not a genetic disease,it is acquired.This man in question suffered from polio but it was years ago.
You are talking about polio being contagious in the active stage.The man in question IS NOT undergoing the infeection now,he has passed it.He can only suffer what is called post-polio syndromes,not infect the wife or pass it to the children.
Even if he has passed the state of post polio syndrome, he will surely have residual polio in him,I am not tryiy to discourage her,just being plain truthful, any virus that dosent have a cure can never be fully expelled from the body .why do you think HIV doesn't have a cure ,it's because previous cures could not expel the viro fully thus the virus regenerates itself.
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Greenbullet(m): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=quivah post=52931688][/quote].

Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by whitepump: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Greenbullet:

Even if he has passed the state of post polio syndrome, he will surely have residual polio in him,I am not tryiy to discourage her,just being plain truthful, any virus that dosent have a cure can never be fully expelled from the body .why do you think HIV doesn't have a cure ,it's because previous cures could not expel the viro fully thus the virus regenerates itself.

please just make whatever you are saying, you have researched on it properly.
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Greenbullet(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
whitepump:

please just make whatever you are saying, you have researched on it properly.
I researched properly.
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
Marry him if you truly love him and if you truly know you have overcome being embarrassed about him.
Pls dont marry him out of pity ooo. He deserves more than pity. He deserves love.
Pity will only be short lived and pain will follow so check the deep recesses of your heart first and pray too like anyone about settling down will do. Grace!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
op,I Dont want to spoil your relationship but the truth is there is a higher chance your offsprings will be infected with polio than the rest of the other children. if you are willing to risk your children's future for him ,Go Ahead!
if not save your children the pain of polio!

please is polio hereditary? Moreover there is treatment for prevention of polio for the past ten years if not more n it is door to door free treatment.

Again I ask is polio hereditary?
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
thorpido:

You got it right, I wonder where that guy got the message from.

Op please children don't inherit polio cos right from the birth a child receives treatment for it prevention till he/she is 5yrs. other vaccines too taken for close to 3months frm birth also aids this too.
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Greenbullet(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
troitgurl:

please is polio hereditary? Moreover there is treatment for prevention of polio for the past ten years if not more n it is door to door free treatment.

Again I ask is polio hereditary?
is HIV hereditary, thank you.
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by lilyheaven: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by cococandy(f): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Greenbullet:

Oh god. Go back to school

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Greenbullet(m): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2017
cococandy:

Oh god. Go back to school
if only you had a brain, this would have been easier, let me educate you, google residual viruses or do viruses fully leave the body

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Henrolla(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
whitepump:
hello nairalanders. let me go straight to the point.

i met a guy online and we started talking for about a month before we finally saw. i feel in love with him even before we met. i had this strong connection with him. he told me somethings about his life including the fact that he limbs while walking but i dint really think it was bad because the pictures of him i saw didn't reflect the real leg. one leg is shorter than the other as a result of polio he had when he was a kid. anyway his good personality made me overlook the leg though i use to feel ashamed before but over time, i have gotten use to it. after sometime he visited my parents and when my parents saw him, my mum called me into the room and started crying that why do i want to make her a laughing stock among her friends that out of all the men in this world,i brought someone with a deformed leg. that do i know the shame i will go through if i marry him. i told her i love the guy and that the accident that affected his leg would have happened to anyone. and that i cant disqualify him just because of something that he had no power over when he has every other quality i look out for in a man. she answered me that if i was the one with such a leg, he wouldnt have wanted to marry me. that it is better he married someone with a disability too so that both of them can understand each other because according to her, those with physical deformities always have esteem issues and that will affect the relationship. my sibling are divided on the issue. some said it looks shameful and if i was te one deformed, nobody would have marry me while others say if i love him,i should go ahead that the deformity is not his fault and he is a good guy from observation. well, i feel very bad right now. he is such a perfect guy except for the leg deformity, he walks around well and even drives a car. has a good career and good character. should i accept my mothers advise and break up with him or should i continue his relationship. please i need advise from people who have had similar concerns.

MOD, front page pleaseeeeeeeee. i need the right people to see this.

Sister, a deformed leg is better than a deformed mind.
what really matters is who he is on the inside and not on the outside. His appearance does not define his personality in any way. if he is a good guy like u said, then u might want to give him a chance cos your family members are not the ones getting married but you. i've seen people who are complete on the outside but nothing to write home about. be wise in your choice.
shalom!
Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by Zidjay(f): 5:16am On Jan 21, 2017
I was married to a physically challenged man, I loved him for him and was ready to build an empire with him.
But himself and his family feels I was too much for him.
I saw the beast in him.
My little advice for you is that...
Make sure you are marrying him not because if feel he wouldn't do things other men does. He is human!
Don't expect more than the ordinary.
In all sincerity, do you findings well, do not be in a haste to get married.. I wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately by coolestchris2: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
Harbosede02:
Mtchewww
u still deh ikorodu

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? / House Help / My Mum Is Too Harsh; Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.