Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! (61120 Views)

Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. / Funny Collective Nouns For Some Animals You May Not Know / 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
#18. Sea Anemone

Sea anemones are a group of water-dwelling,
predatory animals of the order Actiniaria . They are named for the anemone , a terrestrial flower . Sea anemones are classified in the phylum Cnidaria, class
Anthozoa , subclass Hexacorallia . Anthozoa often have large polyps that allow for digestion of larger prey and also lack a medusa stage. As cnidarians , sea anemones are related to corals , jellyfish , tube-dwelling anemones , and Hydra .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
wao there's alot of things in this world we're yet to discover,

This is Frontpage worthy, instead we're seeing tonto dike everywhere, Lalasticlala angry
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
Na only snake im know cheesy
Friendzone:
Lalast.iclala , how many of these animals have you heard of? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by ammyluv2002(f): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wow! All things bright and wonderful, all creatures great and small..All things bright and wonderful the Lord that made them all *singing*

4 Likes

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nothing is actually special about this thread. The world, for the better part of it is still a mystery to man. I don't even know the dialects of the various ethnic groups in Nigeria, much less being aware of the existence of animals that are as good as non-existent.

Do you know all the dialects of your tribe? Yet you are bothered about animals. Animals are diversified by a very wide margin you cannot begin to imagine. Distinction between humans is relatively small (as in complexion, make-up, race, language) when compared to animals. How many insects do you even know? How about water creatures? Winged creatures? This thread is funny.

1 Like

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Dongreat(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Friendzone:
#4. Macropinna Microstoma

Macropinna microstoma is the only species of fish in the genus Macropinna, belonging to the Opisthoproctidae, the barreleye family. It is recognized for a highly unusual transparent, fluid-filled dome on its head, through which the lenses of its eyes can be seen. M. microstoma has been known to science since 1939, but is not known to have been photographed alive until 2004.

The two black openings on the face of this fish is not the eyes but the nostrils. The eyes are the green organs on top of the fish head and this is because it has adapted to looking out for predators that attacked it from above as the fish can only be found very deep down the ocean which is of course very dark.

This is information for both op and viewers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
You have such a bizarre mentality. You're right when you say a greater part of the world is still a mystery to man, but when these mysteries are uncovered, don't you think it's a feat worth celebrating? So you think because man can never fully uncover the world, little breakthroughs like this aren't worth celebrating?? How shocking!
Gracious007:
[s]Nothing is actually special about this thread. The world, for the better part of it is still a mystery to man. I don't even know the dialects of the various ethnic groups in Nigeria, much less being aware of the existence of animals that are as good as non-existent.

Do you know all the dialects of your tribe? Yet you are bothered about animals. Animals are diversified by a very wide margin you cannot begin to imagine. Distinction between humans is relatively small (as in complexion, make-up, race, language) when compared to animals. How many insects do you even know? How about water creatures? Winged creatures? This thread is funny.[/s]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by AlphaStyles(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
see have u ever seen a transparent p**sy?
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by wizzlyd(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by shumuel(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
I know of Jellyfish, and i also know its one of the most poisonous animal alive, its stung kills in seconds. grin
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Prime4Val(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
:oJeeessuuussss christttttt shocked
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by ephi123(f): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
The beauty of nature smiley
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
Na only snake im know cheesy

Eel look like snake nau cheesy

1 Like

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Dongreat(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gracious007:
Nothing is actually special about this thread. The world, for the better part of it is still a mystery to man. I don't even know the dialects of the various ethnic groups in Nigeria, much less being aware of the existence of animals that are as good as non-existent.

Do you know all the dialects of your tribe? Yet you are bothered about animals. Animals are diversified by a very wide margin you cannot begin to imagine. Distinction between humans is relatively small (as in complexion, make-up, race, language) when compared to animals. How many insects do you even know? How about water creatures? Winged creatures? This thread is funny.

So because you don't know the different dialects in Nigeria, other informations should be thrown into the dustbin because according to you they are "not important". What makes a man informed? Is it by pursing only one topic or multi tasking on a wide range including many far from its field. I am a pharmaceutical scientist but I can provide amazing contributions to the word of productive economic, complex engineering and financial stability. Why didn't I just stick to 100% discovery and development of drugs, it's because it quite boring to be in one field and very ignorant to throw away other informations which are thankfully available online at no cost.
Change your views about knowledge and you will see what you have been missing.

5 Likes

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by elmoore676(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wow Allah is great

2 Likes

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by fatherAbraam(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
They're all beautifulcheesycheesycheesy

God is great!

1 Like

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Dongreat(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
You have such a bizarre mentality. You're right when you say a greater part of the world is still a mystery to man, but when these mysteries are uncovered, don't you think it's a feat worth celebrating? So you think because man can never fully uncover the world, little breakthroughs like this aren't worth celebrating?? How shocking!

Very shocking my dear and probably coming from an educated man. Highly and humongous in elephantine proportion shocking.

1 Like

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fabulocity:

And you had to strike my comment all through? Lol. You sound pissed. There is absolutely nothing worth celebrating about this thread. Using the word "transparent" is contradictory in itself and it lays to waste the purpose for which the thread was intended to achieve. I am not impressed.
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gracious007:
[s]Nothing is actually special about this thread. The world, for the better part of it is still a mystery to man. I don't even know the dialects of the various ethnic groups in Nigeria, much less being aware of the existence of animals that are as good as non-existent.

Do you know all the dialects of your tribe? Yet you are bothered about animals. Animals are diversified by a very wide margin you cannot begin to imagine. Distinction between humans is relatively small (as in complexion, make-up, race, language) when compared to animals. How many insects do you even know? How about water creatures? Winged creatures? This thread is funny[/s].

This irrelevant comment has just been shredded and trashed.

1 Like

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by sleazy5(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Friendzone:
#15. La Palma Glass frog

Hyalinobatrachium valerioi, sometimes known as the La Palma glass frog, is a species of frog in the family Centrolenidae. It is found in central Costa Rica and south to Panama and the Pacific lowlands and slopes of western Colombia and Ecuador. The ventral surface is transparent, however, the heart is covered by white tissue and not visible.

This animal appears to have lots of invisible f*ucks to give. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Fiscabally(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nice one[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by OkoAnike(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gracious007:

And you had to strike my comment all through? Lol. You sound pissed. There is absolutely nothing worth celebrating about this thread. Using the word "transparent" is contradictory in itself and it lays to waste the purpose for which the thread was intended to achieve. I am not impressed.

Op, there is strength in quietness... Please keep quiet and listen to people.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
sleazy5:

This animal appears to have lots of invisible f*ucks to give. grin grin grin grin

Exactly my thought grin

1 Like

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by salabscholar01(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gracious007:

were you borned this way or just changed into an unguided educated doctor, who is trying to prevent a tadpole from becoming a frog?
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by ITbomb(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
All of them were created by some Big Bang. Atheist take over
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by sod09(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
are day edible

1 Like

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by FENZY24(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
skillful01:
nice one op.
never knew they were transperent organisms

T34M V1RG1N

Na booking code be this??
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by okedoyinolabisi(f): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
so educative
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by DonCortino: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gracious007:

Keep wallowing in your ignorance! Iranu! undecided
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by emoch(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Let’s talk entrepreneurship - Learn the same skills that fetched me over 4 million naira in one year doing video editing on Fiverr. Whatsapp 08181311560 or visit www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com

See thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3536375/learn-same-skills-fetched-me

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by prince2blinks(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Things dey Dis world o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class / 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students / #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.