Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! (61119 Views)

Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. / Funny Collective Nouns For Some Animals You May Not Know / 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Izonpikin: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Scientists would say all these came by chance or by evolution.... undecided undecided

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Tripsanonymous: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Are you lost
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by lavenjcrown(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
I guess there should be transparent human being too that we don't know they exist
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gracious007:
Nothing is actually special about this thread. The world, for the better part of it is still a mystery to man. I don't even know the dialects of the various ethnic groups in Nigeria, much less being aware of the existence of animals that are as good as non-existent.

Do you know all the dialects of your tribe? Yet you are bothered about animals. Animals are diversified by a very wide margin you cannot begin to imagine. Distinction between humans is relatively small (as in complexion, make-up, race, language) when compared to animals. How many insects do you even know? How about water creatures? Winged creatures? This thread is funny.

I don't know what you on about, but I just looked at pics of some of the world's most beautiful creatures. Arguably the most lovely cute things I've gotten to see this year.

Please STFU, I'm still in awe. Thank you.
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by AlBaqir(m): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nature is beautiful. And indeed it has a great Designer.
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Interesting to Know
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by okowande(f): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
We see God marvellous power & unique quality in his creations, yet we don't worship him in spirit and truth!

1 Like

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Ezionye(f): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gracious007:
Nothing is actually special about this thread. The world, for the better part of it is still a mystery to man. I don't even know the dialects of the various ethnic groups in Nigeria, much less being aware of the existence of animals that are as good as non-existent.

Do you know all the dialects of your tribe? Yet you are bothered about animals. Animals are diversified by a very wide margin you cannot begin to imagine. Distinction between humans is relatively small (as in complexion, make-up, race, language) when compared to animals. How many insects do you even know? How about water creatures? Winged creatures? This thread is funny.

Moral of this story please?

U dint know of some if not all these creatures before. Y dnt u just learn. Its a process

Smh
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Izonpikin:
Scientists would say all these came by chance or by evolution.... undecided undecided

Nonsense

Illiteracy
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by puregrace(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
God is great and you wonder what keeps them alive, especially that European eel or juvenile fish
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by hardeydhoying(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
And with all this, one professor will still be saying all this creature exists through Evolution.

1 Like

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Alvinnado(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
most of them are aquatic
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
shocked shocked FADALURD! meanwhile check my signature
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by khadaffi(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
The moment I saw the thread title I knew a lot of frogs will fall in this category because of their nature of changing colors
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
really neat
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by inalegwu99(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Izonpikin: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

Illiteracy
what illiteracy. ... angry

You lots say all these came by mistake...so please tell me where these transparent animals came from??...please ..

Nonsense...
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Izonpikin: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
hardeydhoying:
And with all this, one professor will still be saying all this creature exists through Evolution.
dont mind them....
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by AmAlbert(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nice one OP
But wait o OP, all these animals wey you post so no reach me for transparency....

I transparent pass glass sef.... If you think say I Dey lie go ask my mother...

I transparent sotey you no go know they difference between my Belle and my back grin grin wink
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by delpee(f): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small.......the Lord God made them all. Truly amazing!

1 Like

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
ITbomb:
All of them were created by some Big Bang. Atheist take over
undecidedundecidedundecided

And for your mind you don make sense like this.......
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Just wanna see a transparent woman something

1 Like

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by kushe: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Isnt God just totally Awesome. I am sure we as humans havent even discovered most of his works yet.
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by uslasconsults(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
God is great...
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by lilreese: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hmm nice
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Great are you Lord...
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by benzems(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Goandie: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=Friendzone post=52917550][/quote]
you forgot bout this one now Pyrostremma spinosum.
sum Pple call it unicorn of the sea it can grow more than 20ft long and it not harmful at all

Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Caleycash(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wow so splendid... I was expecting to see Explorer as the OP. nice piece man
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Vokians(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
cute... The beauty of nature...
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by luminouz(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gracious007:

Will u shut d fvck up?
Re: Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! by Nowenuse: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
AlphaStyles:
see have u ever seen a transparent p**sy?

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class / 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students / #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.