Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) (1570 Views)

The Good, The Bad, And The Lagos – 002 / Colour Me A Thief (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly) / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) by JohnTheGenius(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
I'm New On Here, And I Want You Guys To Help Read And Know What I Went Through In That Citadel Of Learning.

Dedication
To All Writers Who Uses Their Pen To Learn,educate Nd Entertain
WATCH OUT GUYS !!!!
Episode 1(the Jambite Style)
Re: My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) by brighttech95(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Greatest mapaites waiting jeje li ride on @johnthegenius...
Re: My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) by IamPopular(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
M waiting for the story bro... Mapaite and kokonbilo blik someone borrow me that jacob zuma pix
Re: My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) by JohnTheGenius(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
I'm Oluwatimilehin By Name Also Known As John. Im Not The Cool Type Buh I'm Trying To Compose Myself I Now Gained Admission To My Dream School.
{the Day I'm Leaving To My School}
Mom: Omo Mi Jor Ranti Omo Eniti Ounse O(my Son, Remember The Son Of Whom You Are) She's Not Done Saying That Before Tears Rolled Down Her Cheek.
Me: I Also Look Teary By That Time,didn't Utter A Word Tho.
Mom: Dont Forget All I Told You May God Help You.

I Boarded The Bus Going To Abk, And Before 3omins We Started Our Journey.
As A Die Hard Music Lover, I Brought Out My Handsfree And On A Lowkey Listening To Olamide"hood Rap" Later In Another 2hrs We Got There..Since My Uncle Already Secured An Apartment For Me At A Cool Nt Far To Campus Place.
I Never Knew My Landlords Also Lived There.

As A Well Trained Boy I Greeted All Hands Down
Me: Good Afternoon Sir And Madam
They Chorused "Bawo Ni Omo Gidi( How're You Goodboy)
As I Was Entering I Overheared Them Saying "this One Na Goodboy O' They Were Not Learned

Stay Tuned !!!
Re: My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) by JohnTheGenius(m): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Countinuation

As I Start Bringing In My Baggages My Landlord Already Called His Son Who Is Just 10+ I Tot, To Come Help Me. I Thank Him After He Help Set Those Electronics I Brought Which Include My Tokubor Tv,home Theartre,sandwish Maker And So On.

That Night I Made My Schedule To Always Read At Night As A Fresher I Was Always Sitting Outside With My Landlord Son Who's An Helping Hand With His Elder Sister Who Is Always With An Hard Face, An Introvert I Tot.
But Always Greet Tho, Buh As A Lagos Boy(oliver Twist) I Still Wanted More

At A Particular Night I Was Recieving A Call From A Sec School Friend When I Noticed A Tall Fresh Light Skinned Guy Waiting To Gain My Attention..Why I'm Afraid Coz I Don't Know Him(I Ended The Call)

Me: Gud Evening Brother(i Said Politely)
Good Evening Bro, He Replied
Me: I Can See You Wave Your Hand Towards Me The Other Time
D Guy: I Am Joseph And I Know You To Be John (streching His Forward For An Handshake, Which I Recieved)
Okay Thanks I Said To Him
Dnt Touch Brb

1 Like

Re: My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) by JohnTheGenius(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Countinuation

I've Been Watching You Since You Got Here, And I Admire Your Ways So Much I Want Us To Be Friend, He Said
Me: No Probs Bro, You Welcome
Joseph: C'mom Lemme Show You To My Roommates.....He Opened His Door Pointing From Right To Left With Their Names, The Black Short Ugly Dude-felix, While The Average Statured Fresh Guy- Lekan(that One Go Like Woman 2much) I tot

I Am John By Name Anyways I Said To Them And Left(i was Very Shy)
We All Came Outside And Talke For A While,

I Went To Inside For My Daily Routine(reading) As I Was Reading My English Textbook Given To Me By A Friend Who's Now In Year2 'I Heard A knock At My door

It's Me Joseph 'He Said Before I Asked
I Opened Ane Let Him In, We Chat And He Went Out To His Room

Watchout For Episode 2 !!!
Re: My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) by sirblero(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
love this story bro...
keep it coming...
#following...
Re: My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) by JohnTheGenius(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Episode 2 ( Friendzone )
By This Time I Was Now Familiar With All The Guys In My Crib
We All Gist How We Were going Dress To Class Being Our First Class

{ We All Woke Up As Early As 6 O'clock Preparing For Class}

I Wore My Stockjeans With A Philip Plein Designer Polo Kit My New Adidas Yeezy Footwear {i Must Murder People Today I tot}

Lekan: Johnny How Far You Don Set He Asked Me
Me: Sure Just Make I Spray This Perfume..I Go Join Una
Lekan: Abeg Makes Meself Use Small Pef (comom For Them They Fit Borrow 4 Africa)

Me: C'mon I Make Sense Turning To Joseph
Joseph: You Super Killing He replied

{we Got A Cab And Headed To Our Various Dept.Hall)

As I Was Just Going On My Churmind I Was Observing Those Cutie Ladies Walking By...C'mon Faca Ya Way Fresher I Said To My Self

Bro Abeg Where Mass Comm Dey Recieve Lecture?? He Answered Pointing To Opposite Building "There"

O Boy My Leg First Shake Buh I Don't Want To Be Noticed So I Went Straight Inside The Hall

"hey Come Here Bro"
I Don Die Wu Be Die
Re: My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) by sirblero(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
nice story #keep it coming...
#following .
Re: My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) by Deemilly1: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2017
greatest sapaity

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up Call-eze Goes To School / Youths - Leaders Of Today Or Tomorrow? / Notes Of A Dying P*rnography Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.