Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. (2116 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by Imoy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Another of my downline just recieved payment of 39k.

Mmm is still paying, all haters can go jump over a cliff,

Together we change the world

Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by Imoy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gfish
Madam NgeneUkwenu
Lalasticlala
and co, come and see oh.

Mmm is paying
Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by soldierdollar(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
I see Ojetunde Bosede on your MMM dashboard.
I see different names on your "alert" .

Looking closely at the alert , what I see is a debit alert and not a credit alert .

MMM participants are not only brainwashed, they have also turned to scammers . grin

Just look at fake testimony this "investor" posted grin

4 Likes

Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by dominique(f): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
Now they're grasping at straws to prove their scheme is not sinking. Typical example of "I don't want to go down alone, want to drag as many people as possible down with me". Please for the love of God or whatever you believe in, move on and make wiser financial decisions in future.
Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by Imoy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
soldierdollar:
I see Ojetunde Bosede on your MMM dashboard.
I see different names on your "alert" .

Looking closely at the alert , what I see is a debit alert and not a credit alert .

MMM participants are not only brainwashed, they have also turned to scammers . grin

Just look at fake testimony this "investor" posted grin

That is the pop the sender uploaded, i was not the person who recieved the alert, one of my downline did, the ojetunde is the sender, while her guider did the transfer for her.
Go get a job and so stop hating.

Attached is a screenshot of the details of the senders guider, so madam dominique, u are the one grasping at straw to see dat u tarnish mmm's image, you are not only jobless but brainless.

Have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by Imoy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
See dem, dey cant reply again, confused set of people.
Next time learn to mind ur business

1 Like

Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by antieverything(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
mmm pays nd wen it does pay ? d panic is not worth it undecided undecided
fake media bastards
Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by konezy1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
ANODA PROOF

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by Neddstark: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
My deacon who introduced me to MMM called me yesterday to pressure me to provide help. When I finally told her I am not doing that, she called me a traitor and a conman. Now I just wish MMM to overcrash more than it just did, let these madness stop. Imagine respectable woman in church turning to engage me in insults because of a scam scheme. Bloody hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by kaypeters: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
MMM is paying... I received 22k today. Haters shud go n die

3 Likes

Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by Thugnificent(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Received 28k today

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by Next2Bezee(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
They call us haters but the main purpose of the thread is to fool people into thinking that MMM is paying so that we can join the site and provide epp for them grin

Oga if MMM is paying u then why are u telling us cheesy
Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by Imoy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Next2Bezee:
They call us haters but the main purpose of the thread is to fool people into thinking that MMM is paying so that we can join the site and provide epp for them grin

Oga if MMM is paying u then why are u telling us cheesy
We are telling you becos u dont have an idea about how mmm works and u go about spewing trash. I am telling you becos it is my obligation to educate brainless people like you who go about dissuading people from knowing the fundamental ideoligy of mmm.

Will it kill you if you mind your business?

As you can see so many testimonies on dis thread, mmm is paying, incase u are not happy, go and die.

Oniranu.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by Next2Bezee(m): 12:33am On Jan 19, 2017
Imoy:

We are telling you becos u dont have an idea about how mmm works and u go about spewing trash. I am telling you becos it is my obligation to educate brainless people like you who go about dissuading people from knowing the fundamental ideoligy of mmm.

Will it kill you if you mind your business?

As you can see so many testimonies on dis thread, mmm is paying, incase u are not happy, go and die.

Oniranu.

I'm not like you that rely on ponzi schemes as a source of living, its you and your band of hungry fellows that are brainless.

You can try to mislead wise Nigerians but no one will provide help for you, better go out and start looking for how to pay all the money u borrowed to invest in mmm, ewu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by peeta4u(m): 3:05am On Jan 19, 2017
still paying

Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by Nad95: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pls help a broda. How do you guys GH cos I have been trying to but it will show request added and it's bring processed. Nothing will show on my PO. Help me pls.
Re: Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. by raayah(f): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why is it that the name on the transfers/credit alert never match with the names on the Mavros?

If the Mavros say Akin is supposed to pay you, why is Ahmed paying you? And you do even proof to MMM that Akin actually paid you if you don't have proof of him sending you money

(1) (Reply)

Make Free MTN Call And Earn Money Online With 2500 Only / E-currency, RMB, Bitcoin, Gift Card Whatsapp Group / Somaday Pays In 30 Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.