Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies (41123 Views)

‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos / Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by LecciGucci: 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
If not yorubas who else.
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
softwerk:
I hope they allowed the guy 'come' before they arrested him

Because he might suffer severe pains in the waist and balls grin
thats serious blue balls
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by dyabman(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
I'm not understanding
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by melodyogonna(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
mytime24:
LOL

d power of woman will destroy any jazz/juju grin
and bring d works of evil men to an END cheesy cheesy cheesy
u mean pussy??
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by buffalowings: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Konji destroying lives since 1000BC
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
News on payments and amounts shouldn't be publicized. Reckless reporting.
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Emassive(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wow.... Saying school should have wires and even electrified is an hypocritical statement. How many govt owned school even have a fence. Are the poor citizens not humans too
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Oyeyemi, however, stressed that the police will not engage in any negotiation with the kidnappers on ransom. His words: “The police will not be party to any discussion on ransom.

We don’t encourage anybody to pay ransom to kidnappers. If you pay such money, you are encouraging them. When they demand for ransom and you don’t pay them, they will no longer see it as a business that is viable. We have been given the mandate to rescue the victims unhurt and to bring the perpetrators to book
.... grin grin grin See wetin dis 18th century Nigeria police they tell public o?? So u mean say family that has d fund to rescue their love ones from d clutches of those idiots shld wait on u guys to first demonstrate ur rustic competence for rescue? E no get wetin person no go hear for this Naija o!! Smh

Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Harwoyeez(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Coming na softwerk na grin
softwerk:

Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by mildflame: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Just imagine, Parents coming together to pool money in order to pay kidnappers, we are totally DOOM!
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Enemyofpeace: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
They caughted him doing twosome. Fabfunmi come see chomting
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
mytime24:
LOL

Really?
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Adminisher: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
softwerk:

Ijaw tribe is junk. They fail at everything even crime due to lack of discipline. You could almost say with confidence that anybody / anything can defeat an Ijaw man because they are not taught that discipline and endurance is the key to most things. - sleeping with two women,you kidnapped people's kids ,they are looking for you and you can still maintain erectxxn. This is sign of total uselessness

2 Likes

Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by uvie66: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Women and money,
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked Chai! Thank God I don graduate from that school long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by mapet: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
softwerk:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I had to laff at this one......
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by mapet: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
phemocheee:
I just tire for our security men. Why tell us for Christ sake? Now the remaining 18 kidnappers will have enough time to relocate their victims and probably increase the ransom. Police should be held responsible if anything happens to the victims.

Una mouth go just dey run like tap anyhow. Mtschee

I tend to share your view.....

Is Abba Kyari on this case?
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by andyanders: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
How can those arrested without the evidence of where the kidnapped victims are be said to be those involved. I pray that if those arrested were involved, they should be able to track the whereabouts of the kidnapped victims.
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nollywood take note: 2 creek down - The Movie
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by raphy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Some Nigerian police r just too stupid.they just tell media everything.this country and there backwardness God help naija ijn amen angry
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by raphy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
ItsQuinn:
shocked shocked shocked Chai! Thank God I don graduate from that school long time ago.
Did you went to the one in Odin state?bae
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
The one in ogun state yes smiley
raphy:
Did you went to the one in Odin state?bae
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Cityguy: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why would these criminals not leave innocent children out if their wayward life? Why disturb those who have made the best choice to advance themselves while obviously they only want shortcut to vanity? God will expose all evil doers in this country, both high and low. We should cooperate with law enforcement agencies to make sure our environment is safe. There will always be these antisocials amongst the populace but evil will never triumph over good. See something, say something should be it for us all. Let us rid ourselves of these scumbags.
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by PrinzCarter(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
mytime24:
LOL

greater evil fights lesser evil
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by mytime24(f): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
PrinzCarter:
greater evil fights lesser evil
undecided
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by raphy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
ItsQuinn:
The one in ogun state yes smiley
Ok deary it's well with you..poverty hv turn som niqqas to kidnapers now adays o.God wil help us .
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by vicadex07(m): 12:40am On Jan 19, 2017
mytime24:
LOL

the irony is that the desire for women is one of the major motivation to commit crime...
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Larrykaysail(m): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2017
dre11:

[b]… As Ransom Divides Parents

•We’ll Not Negotiate With Abductors –Police

suspect picture and more details is here ,

http://www.newsmakersng.com/2017/01/18/arrested-suspect-reveals-ntic-kidnappers-identities/
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by ayindejimmy(m): 4:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Why are the parents eager to pay the kidnappers?
I know it's desperate situation and they'll have little faith in our police. But in this case I'll rather work in sync with the police. The payment of the ransome can facilitate the rescue of the victims and subsequent arrest of the suspects
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by ArabMopol(m): 6:37am On Jan 19, 2017
Nigeria is just a failed state.... police Manning the school while the great damage has being done already, why not track their call signals and know exactly their location, when are we going to get one thing right in this country, believe me those suspects are innocent because if they are the culprits I'm sure by now the Nigeria police I know must have squeezed life out of them, buhari the cursed goat is a FOOL
Re: Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2017
Amen smiley
raphy:
Ok deary it's well with you..poverty hv turn som niqqas to kidnapers now adays o.God wil help us .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Two Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / Man Opens Fire On Churchgoers In Ebonyi, Kills Mother Of 7 (Photo) / Husband Sets Wife On Fire In Benin (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.