Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Is The Legal Age For Using The Internet? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Legal Age For Using The Internet? (971 Views)

Integrate ICT To Add Value To The Legal Profession, Akeredolu Tells Lawyers / How Can We Download The Legal Version Of Windows 7 Professional ISO? / How To Hack Facebook Account Using The Mobile Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Legal Age For Using The Internet? by Fizzymidasquil: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Late last year, while setting up a twitter account for my freelance writing business, I had to fill the birthday slot.

Well, since my business was born Nov 2016, I searched in vain for the year 2016. The earliest date I saw was 2006.

Does that mean there is an age limit to users of the internet? I've been of the opinion that so long as you know what youre doing online, then your age shouldn't be an issue.

Based on the twitter dates, a thirteen year old cannot open a twitter account.

Isn't that discrimination?
Re: What Is The Legal Age For Using The Internet? by ammyluv2002(f): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
I think, they can use the Internet for assignments if any, but it has to be with their parents smartphone/lappy so as to supervise.

18 and above should be fine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11 Google Chrome Browser Tips And Tricks / Promo CCNA Training At Just 20k / If You Want To Earn $20 And Above With Adsense Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.