Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How To Hack Facebook Account Using The Mobile Number - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Hack Facebook Account Using The Mobile Number (16640 Views)

New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / How To Hack Facebook Account Using The Mobile Number / How To Hack A Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hack Facebook Account Using The Mobile Number by hunnme: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2017
he hackers exploit a flaw in the SS7 protocol for hacking Facebook accounts just by knowing a victim’s phone number. The technique allows bypassing any security measure implemented by the giant of the social networks.

SS7 is a set of protocols used in telecommunications ever since the late 1970s, enabling smooth transportation of data without any breaches.

The security issue in the SS7 signalling system could be exploited by criminals, terrorists and intelligence agencies to spy on communications. The SS7 protocol allows cell phone carriers to collect location data related to the user’s device from cell phone towers and share it with other carriers, this means that exploiting the SS7 a carrier is able to discover the position of its customer everywhere he is.
http://technicalbudd.com/2017/08/hack-facebook-id-and-password/
The team of researchers from Positive Technologies is the same that recently demonstrated how to hack WhatsApp and Telegram accounts by leveraging on the SS7 protocol.

The attack method devised by the experts from Positive Technologies works against any service that relies on SMS to verify the user accounts, including Gmail and Twitter.

Re: How To Hack Facebook Account Using The Mobile Number by Godlovesme521: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2017
hunnme:
he hackers exploit a flaw in the SS7 protocol for hacking Facebook accounts just by knowing a victim’s phone number. The technique allows bypassing any security measure implemented by the giant of the social networks.

SS7 is a set of protocols used in telecommunications ever since the late 1970s, enabling smooth transportation of data without any breaches.

The security issue in the SS7 signalling system could be exploited by criminals, terrorists and intelligence agencies to spy on communications. The SS7 protocol allows cell phone carriers to collect location data related to the user’s device from cell phone towers and share it with other carriers, this means that exploiting the SS7 a carrier is able to discover the position of its customer everywhere he is.
http://technicalbudd.com/2017/08/hack-facebook-id-and-password/
The team of researchers from Positive Technologies is the same that recently demonstrated how to hack WhatsApp and Telegram accounts by leveraging on the SS7 protocol.

The attack method devised by the experts from Positive Technologies works against any service that relies on SMS to verify the user accounts, including Gmail and Twitter.

Do you have any facebook account for sale pm watsap number let's deal
Re: How To Hack Facebook Account Using The Mobile Number by iyoha240: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2018
Godlovesme521:

Do you have any facebook account for sale pm watsap number let's deal
I have facebook account for sale whatsapp me 08166277765
Re: How To Hack Facebook Account Using The Mobile Number by martinsmartest(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Facebook account of 4 yrs for sale...WhatsApp me on 08084836692

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Retrieve Files From Hard Drive Infected With Shortcut Virus? / List Of Top 10 Countries By Number Of Internet Users (naija Made The List) / How Do I Recharge My Etisalat Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.