Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Fire Divination - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fire Divination (1228 Views)

Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / {free} Face Divination Online / Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Divination by Babalawos(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Greetings from the Gods and Goddesses

This is my first post for the year 2017. If you would like to know more about fire divination, kindly leave a comment below

Babalawo

Re: Fire Divination by Zenlife: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2017
Please proceed sir.
Re: Fire Divination by Babalawos(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2017
The most important work which Iwori-bo'Ogbe did in heaven was the divination he made for INO (FIRE) when he was ill.

It will be recalled that Fire had been driven by the rain to take refuge inside the stone from which it had to be ignited before coming to life.

Meanwhile, Ino went to the wisdom diviner, Orunmila to find out what to do in order to recover his strength and vigour.

He was advised to serve his head in the company of the last born of their mother who happened to be the palm tree (Okpe).

Contrary to the advice of Orunmila, Ino went to his more vociferous elder brother Ogun-Agbede who only spits out fire from his furnace but could not help Ino by himself.

Next, Ino went to Sango-Ogigi to help him in serving his head. SangoOgigi was only able to flash the appearance and shadow (Lightening) of Ino but could not revive him (Fire).

At: that stage, lno went back to Orunmila to complain that his illness did not improVe in spite of the fact that he had tWice served his head.

Orunmila then asked him who was present when he was serving his head.

He retorted that Ogun~Agbede was present on the first occasion while Sango-Ogigi was with him on the second occasion.

When asked whether any of the two relations he mentioned was the last born of his mother, he
remembered that he was supposed to have invited Okpe (palm tree).

Without any further ado, he went home and persuaded Okpe to help him to serve his head.

When Okpe was going to Ino's house for the head serving cetemony, he went in his tattered dress (dried palm leaves)' because he was just returning from the farm.

Ino had scarcely completed his prayers when he was ignited and "set the dress of palm tree ablaze.

That was how fire back came to life and people applauded and rejoiced with him.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawo

1 Like

Re: Fire Divination by Haoqi24: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Listening is paramount. .. but what happened to Palm Tree the last born of his mom?
Re: Fire Divination by delishpot: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2017
So, he sacrificed his baby brother for there to be fire? Poor Opke, his ori is not strong.
Re: Fire Divination by Babalawos(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2017
Aboru Aboye, what did you learn from this itan?

delishpot:
So, he sacrificed his baby brother for there to be fire? Poor Opke, his ori is not strong.
Re: Fire Divination by delishpot: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye, what did you learn from this itan?

That I should trust no one grin grin cos Na trust him follow go until him catch fire.
I read the story again and I can say, another lesson learnt is to do things accordingly and in precautionary fashion to avoid getting caught in the aftermath.
And, I am sure this is what you expected me to mention........Do as you are told if you need help from someone. If you must do what is required, do it as you are told to. Instead of doing it half way. If you don't want, then don't do it at all.
Re: Fire Divination by Babalawos(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Bi owe, bi owe nIfa sọrọ: “Like proverbs, like proverbs is how Ifa speaks”

You have spoken well, you have learnt well

delishpot:

That I should trust no one grin grin cos Na trust him follow go until him catch fire.
I read the story again and I can say, another lesson learnt is to do things accordingly and in precautionary fashion to avoid getting caught in the aftermath.
And, I am sure this is what you expected me to mention........Do as you are told if you need help from someone. If you must do what is required, do it as you are told to. Instead of doing it half way. If you don't want, then don't do it at all.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Divination by OgundeyiBey: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Happiness! For the Enlightened!

What is the origin and science behind the fire divination? What is used for fire divination?
Re: Fire Divination by Babalawos(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ifa

OgundeyiBey:
Happiness! For the Enlightened!

What is the origin and science behind the fire divination? What is used for fire divination?

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Of A New Life / Rccg House Fellowship Manual,sunday 7th May,2017 / The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.