Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik (1252 Views)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / 10 Ways To Stop Masturbation By Dr Zakir Naik / See What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims Wishing Christians Merry Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik by iDrawGallery(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
I READ THIS AND DECiDED TO SHARE iT WiTH YOU!!! An international orator on Islam and comparative religion,
Dr Zakir Naik, on Christmas Day warned Muslims against
sending wishes to Christians as they celebrate the birth of
Jesus Christ.
The Islamic scholar categorically stated that it was a sin for
Muslim folks to wish Christians ‘Merry Christmas.’
On his Twitter handle
@DrZakirNaikFC, he wrote:
“Wishing Merry Christmas to
Christians is worse evil,
worse than fornication or
murder.
“Please avoid it my dear
Muslims. It’s a big sin.
Retweet and spread the
message.
“I hope no Muslim wishes or updates any status on
Christmas because celebrating Christmas is against Islam,
against Allah, against Prophet Mohammed [saw] so be
aware of that very big sin.”. What's ur say on this peeps??

Re: Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik by zionmade(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
They believe in Jesus bla bla bla but they dnt think its worth celebrating his birthday. Bunch of confused dummies following after a short pot belly tyrant.
Anyway who even needs Merry Christmas wishes from them. But for their salah meat I sanctify it and eat it not because i need meat but because Jesus taught me how to dine with sinners for d sake of bringing dem to light.
They can die in hatred WE DONT CARE

2 Likes

Re: Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik by seankay(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
You see how being religious brings about division?

2 Likes

Re: Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik by Haroun13(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:
They believe in Jesus bla bla bla but they dnt think its worth celebrating his birthday.
And you believe he was born on December 25th? Even your bible doesn't support you.

Bunch of confused dummies following after a short pot belly tyrant.
Anyway who even needs Merry Christmas wishes from them. But for their salah meat I sanctify it and eat it not because i need meat but because Jesus taught me how to dine with sinners for d sake of bringing dem to light.
They can die in hatred WE DONT CARE
Ok
Re: Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 03, 2017
Wishing Christians merry Christmas is a sin but bombing them is not a sin. grin The most peaceful religion in world.

1 Like

Re: Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik by zionmade(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2017
Haroun13:

And you believe he was born on December 25th? Even your bible doesn't support you.

Ok
We christians dont believe he was born on dec 25 we know he was born around october but we choose to celebrate him on dec 25 now islam dat have him as one of the greatest prophet why dnt u guys find a day to celebrate him. Or is his birthday not worth celebrating
Bunch of confused fellow following after a confused short man

1 Like

Re: Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik by Haroun13(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
zionmade:

We christians dont believe he was born on dec 25 we know he was born around october but we choose to celebrate him on dec 25
Well, that's part of your problem. You like to follow conjecture.

now islam dat have him as one of the greatest prophet why dnt u guys find a day to celebrate him. Or is his birthday not worth celebrating
That's what you don't understand about Islam. We Muslims do not bring innovations into Islam. The companions of the Prophet who were closer, and even loved him far more than we can ever do, didn't celebrate his birthday.
If it was something of great importance, they would have done it. If they didn't, then, we don't do it, because we don't make innovations, because the prophet (peace be upon him) said that every innovation is a sin, and every sin leads to hell.
Finally, we don't need to pick a day to celebrate him. We love him so much that we celebrate him everyday, in our hearts, minds, bodies and souls. We don't need a particular day to do that.

Bunch of confused fellow following after a confused short man
Ok

1 Like

Re: Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik by zionmade(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Haroun13:

Well, that's part of your problem. You like to follow conjecture.

That's what you don't understand about Islam. We Muslims do not bring innovations into Islam. The companions of the Prophet who were closer, and even loved him far more than we can ever do, didn't celebrate his birthday.
If it was something of great importance, they would have done it. If they didn't, then, we don't do it, because we don't make innovations, because the prophet (peace be upon him) said that every innovation is a sin, and every sin leads to hell.
Finally, we don't need to pick a day to celebrate him. We love him so much that we celebrate him everyday, in our hearts, minds, bodies and souls. We don't need a particular day to do that.

Ok
U guys lov love him too much but why is blasphemy against mohammad punishabl by death while no matter wat u say about Jesus no one cares
Re: Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik by Haroun13(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
zionmade:

U guys lov love him too much but why is blasphemy against mohammad punishabl by death while no matter wat u say about Jesus no one cares
Could you show me any evidence of that from the Quran or Authentic hadith?
Because I'm yet to come across it.
Re: Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik by zionmade(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
Haroun13:

Could you show me any evidence of that from the Quran or Authentic hadith?
Because I'm yet to come across it.
Saudi arabia has koran as their constitution, no addition no substraction. And in saudi arabia blasphemy is punishable by stoning or beheading. So i dnt need to search ur koran cos i have nothing to do wit it. And dnt come here and tell me how saudis are not following d steps of ur perfect murderer who ever walked on earth
Re: Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik by Blackfire(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
when I say a conservative Muslim is more dangerous than the fanatical Muslim beheading non Muslim y'all think am bluffing.

the fundamentalism in Islam turns people to monster.

do debate me if u don't know Qur'an.
Re: Wishing Christians ‘merry Christmas Is A Sin" – Islamic Cleric, Zakir Naik by Haroun13(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
zionmade:

Saudi arabia has koran as their constitution, no addition no substraction. And in saudi arabia blasphemy is punishable by stoning or beheading. So i dnt need to search ur koran cos i have nothing to do wit it. And dnt come here and tell me how saudis are not following d steps of ur perfect murderer who ever walked on earth
Saudi Arabia is not Islam.
Does the Nigerian constitution not say to punish offenders? Don't people loot money and go free?
I'm not here to talk about Saudi Arabia, because I'm not an Arabian.
You clearly said that Islam teaches to behead those who insult the prophet, so show it to me. You didn't say Saudi does so, so, don't give me Saudi Arabia as evidence. Show me from the Qur'an or authentic hadith, because you claimed Islam teaches so, not "Saudi Arabia" does so.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Here Hate Christianity? / Pastor E. A Adeboye Prays For Buhari At Nigeria House / Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.