Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,406 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now (61658 Views)

Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Whose Hands Were Injured By Grandma In Edo Cos Of Noodles Undergo Surgery(p / Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by Pearly255(f): 3:59am On Jan 19, 2017
Thank God for preservation of life
Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by 2shur: 5:53am On Jan 19, 2017
all these dirty campus hos
Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by gbegemaster(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2017
cjshooter:
MAVRODI SEF
Lol. nor be Buhari again
Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by IamSpenxer(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2017
goingape1:
H. I .P father hip father hip popo, P. O. P. O father hippopo and T. A. M .U. S father hippopotamus hurray!
na so, but it's "for the" not "father". Scratch that, I know u were just joking
Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2017
Omalicha nwa!
Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by Bamideletaiye(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2017
Thank God
Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by Gabriel6(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2017
GH is for get?
Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by Onechancearmy(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2017
jumper524:
Keep Hating Islam Its Ur Choice. Dnt Tink We Cant Throw Words With You Bt Our Religion Teaches Us Otherwise. We Dont Hate Other Religions Neither Are We Afraid Of Any Religion Bt The Beauty Of Islam Is Respect Thats Why U Hardly See Us Exchanging Words With Your Type Online.

Thanks for your taqiyya generosity my dear follower of an illiterate pedophile drinker of camel urine.

Your religion is indeed very "kind" to unbelievers:

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are Christians and Jews,until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

1 Share

Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by DesireBenjamin: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2017
enshi:
To me she still Rocks 100%

Reason :
girls with slim sexy Shape and flat tommy are the bomb and for real she is still very much in the league.. Therefore ama choose her for a wify /gf /baby mama et. Cetera over any fat, plumpy, robust, gbegiri any Day any where any time

[left][/left] ... I'm dancing, some ppl stil see me as preety.
Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by enshi(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2017
DesireBenjamin:

[left][/left] ... I'm dancing, some ppl stil see me as preety.

How i wish you can accept my PM
Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by DesireBenjamin: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2017
jumper524:
Pls What Did She Use? I Have A Friend Who Is A Victim Of Gas Explosion. He Was Hit On Christmas Day.

So sorry abt ur friend dear, God wil grant him a speedy recovery. After discharge frm the hospital tho, original python fat, and some virgin oils ws wat i kept on using, en ho i stil have scars left on my body, these things i mentioned helped a lot.
Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by Chelseafan1: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2017
DesireBenjamin:

So sorry abt ur friend dear, God wil grant him a speedy recovery. After discharge frm the hospital tho, original python fat, and some virgin oils ws wat i kept on using, en ho i stil have scars left on my body, these things i mentioned helped a lot.

Thank God for you, Can you tell us how it happened, was your cylinder leaking, didn't you percieve the smell of leaking gas, let someone learn and be more careful.
Tnx

2 Likes

Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by winkmart: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
jumper524:
Pls What Did She Use? I Have A Friend Who Is A Victim Of Gas Explosion. He Was Hit On Christmas Day.

Honey and Shea butter will do the Magic
Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by mizeniola(f): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
jumper524:
Pls Help Me Confirm What Treatment Did She Use Cos I Have A Frnd Who Is A Victim Of Gas Explosion It Happened To Him On Christmass Day
...and....you're managing your friend at home?.... just take your friend to a good hospital.....
Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by sweetilicious(f): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Life is the most important.HBD BABE
Re: The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
Thank God for her life
damn bae.. gosh u so pretty

#YOLO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown / Erectile Dysfunction / Coronavirus Suspect Dies In Omole, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.