Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Pelvic Scan Shows She As Fibrod, Pls Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pelvic Scan Shows She As Fibrod, Pls Help Me (659 Views)

Pelvic Scan Report: Can I Have Some Interpretations On This Pls? / Women: Know More About Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) / Supposed HIV + Gloria Ogbuka's Medical Report shows she is negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pelvic Scan Shows She As Fibrod, Pls Help Me by shams040(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hi fellows, pls a female frnd of my just told me she did a scan and it shows she as fibrod. Pls wat ur advice?
Re: Pelvic Scan Shows She As Fibrod, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
surgery...
Its no big deal
chance of success is 80%.
2 of ma sisters have gone under the knife for same. Thank God was successful
Re: Pelvic Scan Shows She As Fibrod, Pls Help Me by shams040(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:
surgery...
Its no big deal
chance of success is 80%.
2 of ma sisters have gone under the knife for same. Thank God was successful

She work in lab so she said her boss said if she do surgery it myt go back dat only herb can make it go pata pata.pls help her.
Re: Pelvic Scan Shows She As Fibrod, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
shams040:

She work in lab so she said her boss said if she do surgery it myt go back dat only herb can make it go pata pata.pls help her.
my sister drank herb for 2 years,fibroid didn't shrink oooh. I don't believe that it works. She spent over 200k on that shii.
Surgery may return..
If I were her though.
She should try and give birth first before removing the firbroid.
Whichever way she shouldt be gullible and fall for con men selling fake herbs. lipsrsealed
Re: Pelvic Scan Shows She As Fibrod, Pls Help Me by shams040(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

my sister drank herb for 2 years,fibroid didn't shrink oooh. I don't believe that it works. She spent over 200k on that shii.
Surgery may return..
If I were her though.
Whichever way she shouldt be gullible and fall for con men selling fake herbs. lipsrsealed

Dis gel never marry ooo, in her early 20
Re: Pelvic Scan Shows She As Fibrod, Pls Help Me by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

Surgery may return..
If I were her though.

Well,I used herbs and it worked,but am not saying she shldnt to for surgery, don't get me wrong, besides to some extend,fibriod doesn't disturb pregnancy. And a doctor wld be able to tell her where the fibroid is located, if it wld disturb her from getting pregnant
Re: Pelvic Scan Shows She As Fibrod, Pls Help Me by shams040(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Well,I used herbs and it worked,but am saying she shldnt to for surgery, don't get me wrong, besides to some extend,fibriod doesn't disturb pregnancy. And a doctor wld be able to tell her where the fibroid is located, if it wld disturb her from getting pregnant

Pls wat a d herbs u use. Pls wer do u get dem, I don't mind getting ur digits so we talk better

(1) (Reply)

10 Strategies To Make Yourself Mentally Stronger / I Think I Have Lost My Emotion / Top Four Fruits You Must Avoid Eating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.