Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) (48108 Views)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by bazzyblings: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2017
End time mumu ... that shire should be burnt . Mumu
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by melejo(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2017
I know the nairaland mode. This is a ridiculous lie but they must push it to front-page to mock Christianity
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by DangotePikin: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2017
uzolexis:
Praise the Lord

Church business is good business I tell you, one of the most likely lucrative in Africa and what's more it'stax free. Nigerian scammers AKA pastors have diversified to countries like Ghana and Kenya.
The new yahoo yahoo is church business.
discover God for yourself, and attend a Bible believing church. If you think opening a church is a fast way of making money, why don't you try to open one with wrong intentions, and let's see if you wouldn't be frustrated.
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by bestower: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2017
This guy should visit the nearest psychiatrist in that community for total mental evaluation, he is seriously sick. God,why are u so silent?ok,no problem, the foolish ones will still be brainwash to attend, praise,and respect this kind of man and church.strictly, church business.
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by Topjay: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2017
This is ABSOLUTE MADNESS of the highest order angry he needs

1 Like

Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by rman: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2017
This must be a joke. Even a moro.n won't fall for this.
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by alutapastor(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2017
he is not a pastor, he is a ruler!
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by maxzzo1(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2017
Native doctors in action....
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by Crownadex(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2017
Attention seeker ....
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by slap1(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2017
He needs all the personal deliverance he can get.
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by nwakaibeya1: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2017
this type of posts serves human beings and you and your likes very right ?these are the type of news that sells on nairaland fake news always having front page on nairaland and other social media platforms and the good news made to save lives always blocked from circulation what a world we live in ,full of deceits and those who treasure fake news >>>>>>>>>KINGDOM OF JESUS CHRIST HAS COME BACK TO REVENGE AND JUDGE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD which has become an anthem from us who has ever brought it to the front page here even as we said you dont need fasting and night vigils and programs upon programs as is the tradition with churches for JESUS CHRIST TO SAVE YOU AND EMPOWER YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE THAT JESUS CHRIST PROMISED ,WHO AMONG YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS UNBELIEVABLE TRUTH AND REVELATION TO THE FRONT PAGE NAIRALAND AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA?

Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by Handsomecole(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Straight to the point kind of husstle.
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by daremum(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2017
skitcentral:
Naija no dey carry last...

Lalasticlala come see this

THats a Photo Shop
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2017
MAVRODIAL CHURCH
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by perryy(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2017
I swear with all the gods of my ancestors- sango, ayelala,Ogun, orunmila, obalata, etc , that this is made up . It can never be real . How could a sane man have written something like this and still believes he himself has no some personal problems to solve ? It is totally impossible. This is either a joke or harangue from some deranged man.
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by CRAPHA96(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Walahi NIGILIA HAFF TIREDNESS ME... cry cry

goodbye fellow country people angry

I will be applying for gambia citizenship
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by IamUdo(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2017
3,500 million poundsEven Queen of England never hear that one grin
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2017
He say na Oracle General! Buhahahahaha grin
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by cutedharmee: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Kikikikikiki grin grin grin grin...I laf in Lebanese, wonders shall never end shocked shocked
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmmm, this is serious shocked shocked ... Job biz@ it's peak...
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by nothernstar: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2017
God can't be deceived or mocked. The bible is clear. Even though he will still get some gullible members who are looking for cheap and easy way of life but at the end, God will tell him get ye behind me for I know you not you workers of iniquities. What ever we do here on earth in the name of whatever, you must give account. Anyway the people patronising him are an accomplice. So na the same sin before God. He has given you his words in the bible for you th know. The choice is yours.
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by freeborn76(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2017
General Christopher Chinedu Eze...that got me laughing! grin grin grin grin
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by Virginkpekus(f): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Gflat:
I am not being tribalistic here but we all know how the igbos are with money right? grin Igbo kwanu! wink
What's the difference between this and the normal pay your tithe yahoo boys pastors? Is it because he didn't hide mouth in his own?
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by prophetfire: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2017
people on naireland believe this?empty brains.
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by joeace2020(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2017
addizzle:
Still shaking my head oooo.. .Wonders Will never cease to end
leave their matter, i Wan know you

1 Like

Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by Wesely01(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2017
benzics:
Dz one no get sense na, he should learn from TB Joshua.

First: deceive them with staged miracles and show them you can pray too...

Then start chopping their money grin grin

Deceiving delusional peeps is very easy, you just need to know how to.. cheesy

Why are you calling TB Joshua 's name ? His a good man ok .
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by Minirakiza: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Oh boy this one fit be another new okija shrine in modern form ooo. how una see am?
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by uzolexis(f): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2017
DangotePikin:
discover God for yourself, and attend a Bible believing church. If you think opening a church is a fast way of making money, why don't you try to open one with wrong intentions, and let's see if you wouldn't be frustrated.

Which one is Bible believing church? Don't all churches use the Bible? Anyway I'm not a good orator plus I don't like deceiving and misleading pple, if I had those characteristics would have gone into church business.
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by Minirakiza: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2017
Oh boy this one fit be another new okija shrine in modern form ooo. how una see am?
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by drwebs: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Those fueling the Islamization agenda would love this.

This is a joke.
This man or the originator of this banner is just out there to make mockery of the Church Of Jesus Christ.
Every Christian should condemn this and bring this man to book as he's an intruder and probably not a pastor.

I see this as a movement to further drive down the point that church should be taxed.
CAN should investigate this banner.
Re: Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Is this not madness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding Photos / Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) / What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.