Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

What Do I Make Of Trump Mehn? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Do I Make Of Trump Mehn? (320 Views)

What Do We Make Of The Battle Between President Trump And The NFL? / The New Beast: Features Of Trump's $15 Million Cadillac One. / Anti-trump Protesters March Half-nak£d To Demonstrate In Front Of Trump Towers - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Make Of Trump Mehn? by thinkmoney(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
In 2013 President Obama launched the Power Africa initiative, to try to double access to electricity across sub-Saharan Africa using renewable sources.
The target is to add 30,000 megawatts by 2030. The project has only generated 2,000 megawatts so far, but energy businesses operating in Africa say the programme has boosted investor confidence.
Its future under a new administration is in some doubt.
In an apparent reference to the project, incoming President Trump tweeted his disapproval, saying: "Every penny of the $7 billion going to Africa as per Obama will be stolen — corruption is rampant!"
Re: What Do I Make Of Trump Mehn? by DonCortino: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
True!

(1) (Reply)

Disregard All Information From Adama Barrow's Twitter Handle,its A Fake Account / Does Dlamini Zuma Have A Program? / Anti-president’s Protesters Seen On The Streets Demonstrating Against Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.