Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel (53259 Views)

Man United Fans Attack Ed Woodward's House With Flares (Video) / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Dav24(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2017
Carragher himself was a failure with Livepool, how many trophes has he deliver for his club?
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by bankyblue(m): 6:32am On Jan 19, 2017
samuelson06:
I'm still wondering what happened to Mikel. That guy started as one of the best but today the story is different. What exactly happened?

Guy football now is all about money,.......66m every week no be small sorting! They guy they prepare for retirement abeg
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by emi14: 6:32am On Jan 19, 2017
samuelson06:
I'm still wondering what happened to Mikel. That guy started as one of the best but today the story is different. What exactly happened?

He made wrong choice going to Chelsea . José morinho remains a bad influence on him José completely changed Obi's natural style of play . With Siasia under 21 , he was a roaming midfielder but converted to holding 4 at chelsea. Again he is suppose to move from Chelsea immediately after collecting medal as European champions. His a good player anyway. He love super eagles he is patriotic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by SycophanticGoat: 6:37am On Jan 19, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Mtcheew

I stand with Liverpool Ace Carragher#

Why won't you stand with him when everything about seems odd, including your appearance? . undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 19, 2017
dominique:
He should dust his boots and return to the field na

Mikel held his own in chelsea and outlived those that were supposedly better than him in the team. He may not have scored mug goals for them but he was one hell of a defensive midfielder. Carrick has nothing on Mikel when it comes to holding the midfield. Maybe that's why bad-belle is worrying him.
its carragher,not carrick
make una dey read well well before posting
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by bankyblue(m): 6:54am On Jan 19, 2017
emi14:

He made wrong choice going to Chelsea . José morinho remains a bad influence on him José completely changed Obi's natural style of play . With Siasia under 21 , he was a roaming midfielder but converted to holding 4 at chelsea. Again he is suppose to move from Chelsea immediately after collecting medal as European champions. His a good player anyway. He love super eagles he is patriotic.

If going to Chelsea is a wrong choice , pls God I want to make such. 10years and 10 good solid trophy and u call that wrong! U they on cheap weed menh,

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 19, 2017
bankyblue:

Guy football now is all about money,.......66m every week no be small sorting! They guy they prepare for retirement abeg
66 what? Every week?
This is more than money rituals
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by bankyblue(m): 7:00am On Jan 19, 2017
Gbemishile1:

66 what? Every week?
This is more than money rituals

66 good million my brother......so I no blem the guy.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Adonis3: 7:02am On Jan 19, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Drugs are not good for youths

That guy jonze nor be small grin grin grin

#Adonis3HasSpoken

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by dominique(f): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Gbemishile1:

its carragher,not carrick
make una dey read well well before posting

Damfostopper:
which Carrick.... I hope you wanted to say carragher ......dnt trespass.... you can't compare Carrick to Mikel

Don'tmind me jare, I hardly type words fully. I depend more on auto correct due to my faulty keypad
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by soath(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2017
samuelson06:

He might be but I think he is supposed to be above the level he is today in football.
Oga, leave that side. No be hin mate be those U23 guys? Where them dey now? Mikel nah football great.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by jeffronald19(m): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2017
There is no any comparison between these two. Mikel is far better than Carragher.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Fadman4real(m): 7:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Mtcheew

I stand with Liverpool Ace Carragher#

Are using serious, u a Liverpool fan #YNWA
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by buchilino(m): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2017
Y IS IT DAT AM NOT SURPRISED DAT IT'S JAMIE CARRAGHER. 4 A GUY DAT HAS SMALL MOUTH, HE TALKS 2 MUCH.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Jiyke(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2017
He is a mediocre
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by ShoProperties(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Am not hating on our own Mike obi but for the years he used at Chelsea how many times did he play full 90 minute . I dont think it's up to 30 times ...
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by emperorchedda(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2017
dyabman:

Guessed you missed Conte grin , AVB , Benitez , and second coming of Mourinho knew he was just there to make up numbers and all thanks to his football age that he had to live up to play under those coaches but no no not under Conte ..and Yes i just thought well grin
I never knew you were a joker, run along

Even the great John Terry regard him a Legend, especially after his Munich heroics. He has always proven himself under any coach that gives him a chance, ask the coaches I mentioned above

Coaches have their favourite players, Mou preferred Matic and later got fired, Hiddink preferred Mikel and he salvaged the season
AVB preferred Romeu and later got fired, Roberto Di Matteo preffered Mikel and he gave him the champions league.

Common sense bro

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by emperorchedda(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2017
lizzlix:
Mourinho wanted mikel at man utd?

Well done complete sports reader!
I didnt wanna reply you because you came off as an ignorant dolt. Widen your knowledge with this euro sport news dummy

http://www.eurosport.com/football/paper-round-mourinho-wants-mikel-liverpool-can-cope-without-philippe-coutinho_sto5965079/story.shtml
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Awoo88: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2017
samuelson06:

He might be but I think he is supposed to be above the level he is today in football.
Greed of his then agent and foolishness on his part is what has done him in.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by emperorchedda(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2017
Awoo88:

Greed of his then agent and foolishness on his part is what has done him in.
Chelsea fans are VERY satisfied with the greed of his agent bro, just how they are satisfied with his progress.

1 UCL (man of the final match)

1 Europa League

2 EPL

1 League cup

2 FA cup

2nd runner up APOTY

Oga nobody is complaining. Thank you
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Awoo88: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2017
emperorchedda:
Chelsea fans are VERY satisfied with the greed of his agent bro, just how they are satisfied with his progress.

1 UCL (man of the final match)

1 Europa League

2 EPL

1 League cup

2 FA cup

2nd runner up APOTY

Oga nobody is complaining. Thank you
The numbers of trophies doesn't make a player great. Besides if Chelsea is not complaining he will still be in that club today.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Sunnypa11(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2017
Mikel made a total 373 appearances over 10seasons average of 37matches per season... He started all semi finale and Finale of his title triumph... Paragher can only be jealous

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Dindondin(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2017
samuelson06:
Mourinho benched him well when he was in his developing stage & changed him from an attacking midfielder to a defensive midfielder.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by anyicash(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2017
samuelson06:
you are a blind football analyst..so you don't know that Mikel has won everything football has to offer?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by manutdadex(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2017
AreaFada2:

Well, for your information, people actually take their time to analyse statistics.
I almost fell for "he makes only back passes" yarn online. Considering how many people (including Nigerians) kept saying it. Until the day one pundit pulled out the figures. The vast majority of his passes were either forward or sideways. NOT BACKWARD. The ratio of games won while he played was most impressive.

Look, you cannot compare the careers of Europeans who were developed in their own country, played mostly in one club and had maybe 16 years to establish themselves at their club. Africans often have to embark on Israelite journey to get a chance in a foreign environment/Culture. Imagine how Okocha would be rated today if he was a Dutch, German, French, Italian or Spanish player who began his career at Barca, Bayern Munich, ManU, PSG, Juventus or some other top European side.

One has to applaud Mikel's discipline to do the job he was given. Even when he had to do it against his natural offensive instinct. .
yea right play d race card. Is he the only African that has gone to Europe? Infact he is lucky he played for one of d big teams in England.. D likes essien, drogba, kalou, kolo toure, ebue, yaya, yakubu, etc have made significant name for themselves while playing in Europe but y is mikel different. The only he plaus and enjoy himself is when he is playing for Nigeria. The only conclusion i can get from gis time Chelsea is mikel is intimidated by competition.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by emperorchedda(m): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Awoo88:

The numbers of trophies doesn't make a player great. Besides if Chelsea is not complaining he will still be in that club today.
What a silly point!

The lad spent 11 yrs in the club, with enough trophies, do you expect him not to look for another adventure?? Even Drogba who is a legend looked for another adventure, Lampard also did, or did chelsea also complain??

Lastly, trophies determine how successful you are as a player, if not why do you think Kanu is highly rated than Okocha in Europe?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Totti9(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2017
Mikel is over hype
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Yomiwayne80(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2017
samuelson06:

Mikel is underrated.... He played under all the Chelsea managers during his 10years stay except conte. If he wasn't good enough ,none would have used him apart from jose'
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Yomiwayne80(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2017
samuelson06:

You can't be above yourself as a defensive midfielder
Start naming defensive midfielders past and present so that we can start comparing... Oya

And to those comparing Mikel with Messi, kalou, drougba etc I pity you guys... When was the last time a defensive midfielder won world best footballer award? Even if there was any
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by guychidile: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2017
look at this stupid Jamie Carregher.,Mikel won premiere league,capital one,Fa cup,champions leave,uefa cup,Afcon cup,Olympic bronze ,and name laurels ,they are many...,now see this bad belle come mock an archiver.
this guy caregher can never find any team outside England.
Mikel a national team captain,while caregher never captain England ..,I believe caregher have bad belle....period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.