Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album (8932 Views)

Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / All Tracklist Of Olamide – Rapsodi First Debut Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Dongreat(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Now this is a dude hardly known on Nairaland but bam, his album is already out. Congrats man. Working in silence and let success shout it loud for you.

I hope you dey see oga Airforce1, no be to dey grab that your skinny masquerade girlfriend waist dey snap every time, or boast about your singlets and bargain socks or dey make mouth with 12 inch plasma TV always at the background.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Ginaz(f): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2017
I wish him success
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by NLorubebe(m): 1:44am On Jan 21, 2017
I really like Tobe's music since 'carry first' may God bless your hustle bro

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by GuDErboY(m): 1:56am On Jan 21, 2017
Naaseer01:
Air force album kuma fa!!! ko shi shegen sai Neman mata ya iya ne kawai....lol
Matan ma ya iya nema kuwa? Sai baki kawai dan renin wayo. lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Burgerlomo: 4:26am On Jan 21, 2017
God bless your hustle
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by 2shur: 5:50am On Jan 21, 2017
abegi.
afonjas dey geh sense.
go okay the album naso so noise.
trash music artists everywhere.
they cant even compose original tracks.lyrics...beats and inspiration ..all is alwys centered at women.
womans yansh..womans eyes..womans leg..her friends..how i want to nack..gimme your facebook.
i mean stypid songs everywhere.
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by 2shur: 5:52am On Jan 21, 2017
lol.
12 inch plasma lcd year model 2002
lol
we so way back in technology
Dongreat:
Now this is a dude hardly known on Nairaland but bam, his album is already out. Congrats man. Working in silence and let success shout it loud for you.

I hope you dey see oga Airforce1, no be to dey grab that your skinny masquerade girlfriend waist dey snap every time, or boast about your singlets and bargain socks or dey make mouth with 12 inch plasma TV always at the background.
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by nawa4naija(m): 5:58am On Jan 21, 2017
tobe first of all kudos, i love ur songs since the day i watched ur anyhow video on youtube, i just subscribed to you cos i love promoting talent,
when it comes to this album, lyrically you were on point, the composition were fair, but ur producers are not up and doing
i know you may not have money to go to bigger studios, but u need tell em to step up, me being into music was feeling ur songs but am sure the beat didnt do justice to the composition, they dont even make good use of the echo button
Tobenanaa:
lalasticlala mynd44 timidapsin aminat508 please guys come check this out
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by EmperorShizzy: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Tobenanaa:
lalasticlala mynd44 timidapsin aminat508 please guys come check this out
Nice one bro
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by loomer: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2017
We go dey pray for you make ur market sell. But you still need loads of improvement.
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by rawpadgin(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Xzbit91:

grin grin grin Clearing and forwarding of what?

Is that a university course or a job? cheesy
Pardon my ignorance
he works in a saloon he is into clearing of men's hair and forwarding it into a waste bin grin
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Techguyz(m): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2017
God bless you Tobee.. See you @d Top soon

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Xzbit91: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
he works in a saloon he is into clearing of men's hair and forwarding it into a waste bin grin

No let am catch you grin
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by apollo13(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2017
grin
Chimaritoponcho:
Airforce1 right nowgrin
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by captleonerd(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
abegi.
afonjas dey geh sense.
go okay the album naso so noise.
trash music artists everywhere.
they cant even compose original tracks.lyrics...beats and inspiration ..all is alwys centered at women.
womans yansh..womans eyes..womans leg..her friends..how i want to nack..gimme your facebook.
i mean stypid songs everywhere.
congrats!!! you've managed to bring tribalism into a peaceful thread. shame on you.

BTW do you have a functional brain?

mention ipob musicians that can beat these old guys
-king sunny Ade
-fela anikulapo Kuti
-Ebenezer obey
-Tunde baiyewu of lighthouse
-sade adu
-Ayo
-seal
-lagbaja
-Femi kuti

or these new guys
-ASA
-Timi dakolo
-Dare alade
-sound sultan

in lyrical content. don't bother to mention flavour with his porokoto songs. it won't fly

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by rawpadgin(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2017
Xzbit91:

No let am catch you grin
am a full blooded warri guy
if he fvck with me na to find am com lag & treat am Fuckup
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by GIYAZZ(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2017
Tobenanaa:
Hello guys
I just released my first album titled BLESSED SON OF AFRICA,the album consist of eight songs with all in different genres of music.
Please download and review the album below

http://www.playngonline.com/blessed+son+of+Africa
Nice job, Tobenanaa. I will download the album and give you my review soon.

I will also be dropping my EP soon. See you at the top, bro! smiley
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Adekunzy(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Dope
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Adekunzy(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=Adekunzy post=52999615]Damn!!! where have I been to too? I'm a big Nairaland Artist too! Bump my track, I can't fail you.. Wil love to hook up wiv this Gee someday. Link ↓↓ If I fail you, bash me!!

http://www..ng/2017/01/11/kun-kowale-mp3-download/
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Adekunzy(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=Adekunzy post=52999615]Damn!!! where have I been to too? I'm a big Nairaland Artist too! Bump my track, I can't fail you.. Wil love to hook up wiv this Gee someday. Link on naijaloaded too.. KUN ↓↓ If I fail you, bash me!!

http://www..ng/2017/01/11/kun-kowale-mp3-download/
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
I'm downloading the LP abi EP and i swear to God Almighty if it is Wack in any way.... I'll......
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Dalyjay(m): 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
can't stop laffing, airforce1 ear will ave been fill my now....
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Xzbit91: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
am a full blooded warri guy

if he fvck with me na to find am com lag & treat am Fuckup

You sure say warri madness reach lag own? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nice job bro, may God bless your hustle.

Also listen to this track
http://www.room704.com/2017/01/21/audio-slimfaze-je-brake-prod-soundmicnation/
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by rawpadgin(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Xzbit91:

You sure say warri madness reach lag own? grin grin
lag dey learn, na only raking Dem know

we? we dey burst head before we ask Wetin happen
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Xzbit91: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
lag dey learn, na only raking Dem know

we? we dey burst head before we ask Wetin happen
Which side for warri you dey stay?
I served in ekpan last year
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by rawpadgin(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Xzbit91:
Which side for warri you dey stay? I served in ekpan last year
okumagba avenue
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Xzbit91: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
okumagba avenue

Popular name but unfortunately I wasn't there neither do I know the location
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:10am On Jan 22, 2017
Congrats Tobenanaa...God bless your hustle.

@Tobenanaa... Two (2) of my three (3) singles dropped last year made front page and I believe I've been improved by the comments (positive and negative) by nairalanders. No comment is to be ignored, note all and work on them. We'll all get to the top by His grace
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by Leovido(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Nice one mehn!

Keep on taking bolder steps and that's the major key
Re: Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album by soundPrince: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2017
Sup guys,the long anticipated hit track is here and you haven't cop your own you missing alot,download now via the link below
http://www.myjegaworldblog.com/2017/01/music-soundprince-oya-now-prod-by.html
Follow on Twitter and I:G @da_soundprince
For bookings contact on Whatsapp 08130457417 or call 07084408927,thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work / Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow / Vector Did Not Break The Record Of The Longest Freestyle By An African Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.