Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) (23367 Views)

Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death / Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos / Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by Vokians(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
amanikondo:

That is how they always look before they kill. If you see Satan, Satan looks innocent.
Lol. Have you seen satan before?
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by Hydriss(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
hmmmm.... I'm quite amazed by the absence of NCAN so far
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by FODA(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
And the woman na SU oh,i gueSsed the nepa guy must have pushed her to the wall.
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by legibow: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Never walk alone is the 'topic'
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
amanikondo:

That is how they always look before they kill. If you see Satan, Satan looks innocent.

Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by Litmus: 12:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Lol (not that it's lol matter) but this undisciplined lady shouldn't be given visa for UK of US. You could imagine her kun-fuing the mail-man for always delivering the electricity, water, council tax, housing and gas bills; karate-chopping traffic wardens for always awarding tickets; wrestling down TV-Licence operatives for wanting to see if she paid for license; head-butting Community Officers for issuing spiting finds; arsonning neighbours’ homes for complaining about music noise; and the on-and-on things with which Man most contend with just for living in the developed world.

Nigerians just dont understand what it takes to develop into the WEST they all say the want. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2017
AFONJAS fermenting troubles here and there , TUFIAKWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by TinaAnita(f): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2017
The nigga must have provoked her for her to overreact.. All she needs is cute lawyer to defend her and case closed.
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 12:50am On Jan 19, 2017
ArabMopol:
AFONJAS fermenting troubles here and there , TUFIAKWA

Haba! U arrived late. What took u so long? grin where r the remaining afonjas?
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by amanikondo: 12:58am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=Younggod1 post=52927312][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by Jay542(m): 1:06am On Jan 19, 2017
mizhefeh:
C her innocent face
It's not that innocent sef angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by Adedotuntemi: 2:42am On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin

Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by Pearly255(f): 3:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Nah wah o some women are now acting like men/area boyz/area mama... undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by adeyrossin(m): 5:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Nepa don dey scam us no b today we dey paid 4 wetin we no use.i sure say we go pay dem 4 life if we no talk,we b atm ?
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by Paentera(m): 5:50am On Jan 19, 2017
The area this happened better be ready to burn fuel on gen for at least a year or two.

As you maim the utility officials, this blacklists the area as too violent and supply to such an area is cut off as there is no hope of collecting payments due to such barbaric acts.

Akowonjo, welcome to self generstion & self help.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 6:17am On Jan 19, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Haba! U arrived late. What took u so long? grin where r the remaining afonjas?
I think they are on the way
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by AreaFada2: 6:27am On Jan 19, 2017
Na wa o. She could easily have turned murder if stabbed in the wrong body part.
There is much frustration in the land. Many eyes are seriously red.
But we're playing politics rather than face reality. sad sad sad
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by playtheblues(f): 6:29am On Jan 19, 2017
If it happened in her home between her and her spouse she would have found a way to make herself appear ad the victim....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by AreaFada2: 6:31am On Jan 19, 2017
TinaAnita:
The nigga must have provoked her for her to overreact.. All she needs is [b]cute lawyer [/b]to defend her and case closed.

Charge & bail dem, bah? grin cheesy

Well, we do not know the severity of the injury inflicted. Stabbing a person in his line of work (however mean those guys can be) cannot be justified with "provocation". As a woman, she might get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by pedo360: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2017
This nepa people de make person vex abeg. E get when our transformer spoil last year, No light for three months, yet dem bring bill of 10k each month
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by buchilino(m): 7:35am On Jan 19, 2017
Hades2016:
Them no give light and them want disconnect ... This is called wickedness

MY BROTHER, IT'S ONLY IN D SOUTH, DAT NEPA OFFICIALS PLAY GOD. AT PLACES LIKE KANO, BAUCHI ETC IF DEY CARRY DER LADDER REACH POLE, B4 DEY COME DOWN NA DAGGER DEY WAIT 4 DEM.
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by Origin(f): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2017
The effect of not giving card meter.
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2017
If she come be the original Cynthia routioc nko? Na make she they kill people that
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by alizma: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2017
I think the authorities should investigate this issue very well, how could a man be stabbed just because he was checking disconnected wires. if he was actually checking disconnected wires, I don't see anything that should take him too close to a particular house talk more of being close to an individual to the point of being stabbed besides I rarely see "NEPA" on official duty going round alone.
Re: Woman Arrested For Stabbing Ikeja Electric Official (photo) by ib22003(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2017
i condemn assaulting them, But they are just robbing Nigerians blind. for a long time in my home we paid 15000/monthly and they bring crazy bill of 25k to 30k occasionally and tell us we have to pay it for three month before it will be rectified. Now on prepaid its war to use 13k finish a month on excessive usage sef
noetic5:
Ediale Ayodele, 35, has been arrested by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, Lagos State Command, for stabbing an official of Ikeja Electric.

Ayodele, who lives at No. 6, Ayodola Close, Akonwonjo, allegedly stabbed the official who was on a routine forecast drive in the area. .

The official was said to have come to the said property to check on a disconnection carried out some weeks back when the altercation occurred.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-AjUR3AKpUak/WH_foL4Cl1I/AAAAAAAAL4Q/zhukmUZNxgcvvPUnZkmDGdb8Nhdv5G-EgCLcB/s400/boy.png[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/woman-arrested-for-stabbing-ikeja.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder / EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) / Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.