Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos (21524 Views)

A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
The Kaduna Electric has accused a soldier of brutalizing and assaulting a staff in the cause of carrying out his legitimate duty. According to reports, the military personnel allegedly assaulted the staff - leaving him with injuries in Wurno Road in Kaduna state.

Officials of the Kaduna Electric are set to petition the relevant authorities and pursue this to its conclusion in order to ensure justice to their colleague...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/soldier-allegedly-assaults-electric-official-carrying-duty-photos.html

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by EweduAfonja(f): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Pussy soja

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by oloriooko(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Don't mind the eediot instead of battling BH he's busy harassing innocent civilian. His superiors will cover him up and nothing will be done to him
Uniformed men are the most lawless beings in 9ja

26 Likes

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by NwaChibuzor13: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
It is so obnoxious for an average Nigerian to allow an ornery, vile, aborrhent and above all recalcitrant soldier intimidate and consternate you for no unfeign reason mostly in triffling situations. Where we are here in surulere lagos, we give them run for their money by beating them up at the slightest of casus belli. Just last week, they threatened to scatter our community, intersperse the habituè of the habitat and cause carnage. We waited for them but they refused to show up.

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by sonsomegrigbo: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Good for that bloody Nepa devil...

More of it as Nigeria arises

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
His punishment should be to choose his next redeployment amongst these options:

1. Damasak
2. Konduga
3. Gubio
4. Madagali
5. Lake Chad

The guy go kon humble...

Soldier: "Oga, please I won't beat any NEPA man again, Infact, if he comes with NEPA Bill, I am willing to trek from here to Aso Rock to give Baba"
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by AbiolaFawole(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
The soldier defended himself

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by gabazin080(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
The screen of my phone is bad so I couldn't see what OP posted but from what people are commenting, I think his teacher shouldn't have beat him like that. There are ways of punishing a student instead of beating him and inflicting injury upon the poor boy. The parents should take the teacher to court. That's my contribution.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
It is so obnoxious for an average Nigerian to allow an ornery, vile, aborrhent and above all recalcitrant soldier intimidate and consternate you for no unfeign reason mostly in triffling situations. Where we are here in surulere lagos, we give them run for their money by beating them up at the slightest of casus belli. Just last week, they threatened to scatter our community, intersperse the habituè of the habitat and cause carnage. We waited for them but they refused to show up.

This your grammar fit blow someone head lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by tunjijones(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
Those NEPA pple are annoying at times but that doesn't give the soldiers the right to brutalize them like that.
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
But why do i hate all these nepa ppl wey no go bring light but go come cut light.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Olalan(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
This acts of oppression by the military and other forces in Nija will continue as long as nothing is been done to erring officers.
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Mekanus(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Which one come be electric official?? Ayam not hunderstanding.
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by goldt456(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
which one is kaduna electric?
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by purem(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
We will assault Fashola too if we catch him

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by vulpeslopez(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
too much grammar I no even understand wetin him dey type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Fools. How I hate these guys, what they do and what they stand for. It takes a great level of brainwashing to be a soldier. Bunch of idiots who can't question or disobey stupid commands. I hate what they stand for with every fibre of my being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by ClumsyFlimsy: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
Shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by congorasta: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
ZOO GERIA
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by 3millionia: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by naijalodge(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
very gud. more of this kinda stories..
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by santricedupas(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:
His punishment should be to choose his next redeployment amongst these options:

1. Damasak
2. Konduga
3. Gubio
4. Madagali
5. Lake Chad

The guy go kon humble...

Soldier: "Oga, please I won't beat any NEPA man again, Infact, if he comes with NEPA Bill, I am willing to trek from here to Aso Rock to give Baba"

and dapchi
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Na only forehead e giam mark? Why e no break one hand or leg nah , so e no go fit carry ladder and climb pole again ? Yeye Nepa.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hhh
Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by clive2u(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
good one. I hate NEPA. keep bringing huge bills when there's no light

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos by luluman: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
oloriooko:
Don't mind the eediot instead of battling BH he's busy harassing innocent civilian. His superiors will cover him up and nothing will be done to him
Uniformed men are the most lawless beings in 9ja
Well, I disagree with you.Their superiors don't cover them up, if he is guilty they will deal with him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Trying To Steal Panties From A FUTA Student's Apartment, Caught / Offa Bank Robbery Update: Nigerian Police Keep Mum On Suspects, Loot / Samuel Aku Attah Dies: NSCDC Officer Shot In Kidnap Attack In Abuja Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.