Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

How To Treat Hepatitis B - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Hepatitis B (2506 Views)

Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo / Phyllanthus Amarus: How To Treat Hepatitis B Naturally With This Plant (pictures / Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat Hepatitis B by gbengaoyeladun(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
hello nairalanders, any doctor in the house should help me pls, i had been test for hepatitis B and i am positive, is their any drug or herbal mixture to cure this diseases
Re: How To Treat Hepatitis B by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2017
gbengaoyeladun:
hello nairalanders, any doctor in the house should help me pls, i had been test for hepatitis B and i am positive, is their any drug or herbal mixture to cure this diseases
where's your location?
Google Viral Hepatitis Center. Its chairman is Dr David. They are very good. They cure hepatitis.
Although medication is very costly. You won't spend less than 300k for the course of treatment. They have branches in Kaduna,Lagos,Abuja e.t.c

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Hepatitis B by gbengaoyeladun(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2017
haaa, am a student i dont hv this amount at hand
Re: How To Treat Hepatitis B by ScienceWatch: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
gbengaoyeladun:
I find your question so amazing because I have just listened 3 minutes ago, to live testimony of a person that also had Hepatitis B.

This man explained in detail how he suffered and the huge amount of money it was costing him.

Then, for free, yes not one Dollar, he was healed completely. It did not cost him any money !

He was testifying inside the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Go check it out, watch Emmanuel TV or search your illness on youtube.com to find Emmanueltv healings. Learn all you can about the miracle working power of the true GOD.
Re: How To Treat Hepatitis B by ChelseaDr(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
gbengaoyeladun:

Hi Op, that you are reactive (tested positive) to Hepatitis B surface antigen does not mean you must be treated immediately, you need to go and do some other tests to note whether you have active infection, chronic infection or just evidence to show that you have had the infection in the past.

It only where you have an active infection that you may need treatment or where there is evidence that the liver is being affected otherwise, you may just be a carrier of the hepatitis virus and will require check up from time to time.

Therefore I suggest you visit a good hospital for detailed evaluation.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Hepatitis B by gbengaoyeladun(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
thanks
Re: How To Treat Hepatitis B by lutherafrika(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
gbengaoyeladun:
Re: How To Treat Hepatitis B by Matina99: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2021
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Weight-loss Tea. The Original 28days Detox Tea And Fit Tea / Generalized Anxiety Disorder And Depersonalisation / Help: Pot Belly Is Ruining My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.