Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you (2446 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) / Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You / Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you by MaQuin(f): 3:45am On Jan 19, 2017
The world we live in today ,has many hidden objects that are useful for mankind. Everything made by nature has a specific purpose and specific task that they perform in their own special way. Nature has produced things that are worthy for every living thing and as for most people whenever they are close to nature they feel an amazing strength ina their selves. Beautiful nature pics leave an astonishing effect on humans and always give a soothing effect to their minds and people love to see such sceneries and pictures as they arouse some happy harmonic affection for their body.

In the modern world everyone seem so busy in their rouintine life and they do not find any time to feel the nature. In such situations the work of capturing nature is done by creative photographers and people pay to see such beautiful and stunning sceneries. The love for nature is not lost in this modern era, it just vanished for a time being from the minds of people due to the hectic routine work. Now a days people do not go out often to experience the nature by their selves, they rather are happy to see some beautiful nature pics from creative photographers.
So here are some beautiful shots taken by Kogi born Celebrated Photographer Arudi Stephen that will capture your soul
We all love nature

Re: These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you by MaQuin(f): 3:51am On Jan 19, 2017
These pictures were shared on his facebook wall with the caption
"I decieded to bring to you my experience and adventure to you in picture form, for those who grew up here and are now far away from home"this is home in picture form"..... I felt alive after doing this project, before then, i was like a woman who was at the peack of delivering her unborn child, she travails until it finally out.... All thanks to the Spirit of God who gave me the inspiration and to my father who surpported me and still do Pastor John Onekele.
Remain blessed"
So we can't help but share

Photography by :Stephen Arudi

See more http://maqueennaija..com.ng/2017/01/these-photos-from-kogi-born_18.html?m=1

Re: These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you by Flexherbal(m): 4:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Lovely !
Re: These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you by MaQuin(f): 5:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Cc;seun
Re: These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you by Swissheart(f): 5:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmmmn........ cool
Re: These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you by femolacqua(m): 6:03am On Jan 19, 2017
This is nice
Re: These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you by MaQuin(f): 6:18am On Jan 19, 2017
Cc;lalaticlala

Re: These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you by Dexema(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2017
He or she must have felt a kind of connection with that environment and the individuals in it, nice pics.
Re: These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you by MilesLamar(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2017
Wow I love nature... Lalasticala.. front page pls and your second what's that his name self?? cheesy OK OK , if I say mynd, you say 4 another man say 4, Omo Na u sabi grin grin
Re: These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you by ammyluv2002(f): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2017
He can make few cash online with these pictures....
Re: These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you by CaroLyner(f): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2017
Awee! cheesy

Re: These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2017
dat man bathing on top of d tree have dsame colour wit d dead tree he is standin on
Re: These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you by Mikylopez(f): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2017
nature!!! its lovely

Some Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Dabbled Into Music Without Success / Davido's Artist Yonda And Dmw's Flaunting Their Ladies At The Beach (pics,vid) / Davido Cousin B-red Having Fun With His Girlfriend As Both Share Love In London