Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Develop A Conversation - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Develop A Conversation (924 Views)

Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued / Chamotex's Lounge: Ladies Come In For A Stimulating Conversation / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Develop A Conversation by agent0(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2007
Using 2 or more celebs, Here's one between NFL stars Dan Marino and Joe Montana:

Dan: Hey, how ya doin Joe?

Joe: Not bad Dan, how about you?

Dan: Pretty good, I was just over at nfl.com looking up my stats and reassuring myself that I am the best.

Joe: *Polishes one super bowl ring* oh really? That's cool Dan.

Dan: Now, cmon Joe, why do you have to do that?

Joe: do what Dan?

Dan: Clean your ring in front of me. You know that hurts me and burns me up inside.

Joe: Well, why didn't you go out and get one yourself?

Dan: Cause you beat me in the super bowl!

Joe: Yeah one year out of the 17 you played.

Dan: But, that was my only chance!

Joe: Hey Dan. The great ones take advantage of the moment and get their ring or rings in my case.

Dan: But if you gave me your team I could've won 6 super bowls!

Joe: How would having my team stop you from throwing interceptions in the playoffs? You're telling me you could've driven down field when we down 16-13 and drove 92 yards for a TD in a pressure packed situation?

Dan: Well, I could've at least TRIED to do it.

Joe: *pats dan on the back* It's ok Danny. You could've TRIED. I actually went out and did it.

Dan: I passed for 5,000 yards Joe!

Joe: What? oh yeah, yeah, good job Dan.

Dan: sad Maybe if Shula ran the ball more than 10 times a game and had a Defense i would have had 5 Rings!!!

Joe: Woulda Coulda Shoulda, *Laughs to himself*

Dan: I know i could kick your Arse!!!

Joe: Maybe you can "Ginny"

Dan: Atleast i dont look like Barry Manilow, *Slaps his knee laughing*

Joe: *Puts on his ring, as he pulls another one out of his pocket* Do you want to talk stats
Dan?

Dan: *Stops Laughing* Yea Joe lets talk some stats!!!

Joe: I'm known to many as the "The Comeback Kid," I engineered 31 fourth quarter comebacks in my magnificent NFL career. I brought the 49ers (26 times) and the Chiefs (5 times) back from fourth quarter deficits to dramatic wins! How many did you have?

Dan:37, *laughs again*

Joe: You threw 111 more picks than i did, *laughs and mumbles, Laces out*

Dan: I also threw the ball 3000 more times, *as he curses Shula and bangs his knee*

Joe: .How many rushing TD's Danny boy?

Dan: Ummm 9 or 10, I'm a QB not a RB, *Starts to pout as he drops to a knee*

Joe: It's 9 Dan and i have 20*Opens his Zipper*

Dan: Can you wear your Rings as you pull my hair Joe?

Joe: Yes DannyPoo, Tell me who your Daddy is?

Dan*As he looks up at the Master* " You are Joe"!
Re: Develop A Conversation by agent0(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2007
Here is a convo that Lord Manning (Peyton Manning), just had with that scrub QB (Tom Brady) on the Patriots. His name always escapes me because he's so bad.

Loser Scrub: Hey Peyton! How you doin today?

Lord Manning: Not bad, what's your name again?

Loser Scrub: Tom.

Lord Manning: Oh yes yes, Tom, *mumbles* sissy.

Tom: What was that?

Lord Manning: Oh, uh, nothing. So how's your stats lookin' Tom? LOL not anywhere near my level.

Tom: Actually, Lord Manning, my stats from 2005 are very very similar to yours in 1999.

Lord Manning: What are you talking about?!?!?! I am Lord Manning! The media told me you don't HAVE stats! The media is all over my nuts and they really could give 2 craps about you.

Tom: With all due respect to you Lord Manning sir, I have 3 super bowl rings and was named MVP twice. On top of that, I am on pace for over 300 tds passing, which is more than Elway, and over 50,000 yards passing. I have stats and 3 rings, sort of like my friend Joe Montana.

Lord Manning: But super bowl rings are very stupid and pointless.

Tom: Please explain this one to me.

Lord Manning: You see, you have to polish your rings in the offseason, which takes away from practice time. You also have to play until the first weekend in February. I myself much rather prefer to lose in the divisional round or wild card weekend because then I have more time off between seasons. I have more time to practice. If I played until February, cleaning my rings would take away from practice time. We all know I'm all about perfection so I need practice time. I don't have time to win some silly little trophy with a football on the top of it.

Tom: Well, at least you threw 49 touchdown passes. I loved the game against detroit where you threw 6 and blew em out 41-9. How can I become as great as you, Lord Manning?

Lord Manning: *pats tom on the back* that is impossible. Only Lord Manning is as great as Lord Manning. You can keep your super bowl rings. Me? I go for statistics. I am the God of football.

Tom: but I have statistics too O Lord,

Lord Manning: *sticks fingers in ears* lalalalalallalala I can't hear you!!!!!
Re: Develop A Conversation by mukina2: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2007
mukina- hey you
you . .hey mukina

to be continued grin
Re: Develop A Conversation by jaybaby(f): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2007
Oh come Jay
Oh not ur Baby lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

(forum Game) Type Your Username With Your Elbow / What Are You Doing Right Now? / Cod(call Of Duty) Is Coming Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.