Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo (51414 Views)

Lionel Messi Talks About Nigeria Qualifying For Russia World Cup / Lionel Messi Talks Tough On Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by benjsniper33: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2017
Good good
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by mhk043(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2017
A
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by eazysally: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2017
d
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by Elshahzad: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2017
hh
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by mayoor15(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2017
valdes00:
It still doesn't change the fact that u guys bleeped up for not attending the FIFA award event....
Yes they bleeped up but we won our game against a huge team and we are glad

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by mayoor15(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2017
shadrach77:
Deep inside him CR7 knows who the best player is
is 4 ballon d'or the same as 5.....Abeg

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by Tenplet(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2017
With dis spirit de world can be a better place!
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by LorDBolton(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2017
Sanchez01:

Liar! angry

Anyways, we all know CR7 remains the best. There's no controversy here.

If madrid manage win la liga n ucl I go like see messi face when cr7 draws level on ballon d'or wins
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by 2uung(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2017
veekid:

the only world best player ever liveth has spoken
Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Kaka, Zidane Don Die Abi
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by ikp120(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2017
He didn't say he is the best; he said he is a great player! Even a 5 years old knows that.
Even Mikel, Drogba, Eto, Rooney, Kanu, Okocha, etc are/were all great players. So he didn't say anything new.

C'mon we know who the best is na wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by wristbangle: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2017
Jeoma11:
Messi will be forming gentleman upadan

Make him dey form agbero abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by zikter(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2017
Dee60:

It is the job of the poor and the jobless to create myths about one succesful person fighting each other.

OBJ and IBB will exchange banters and help one another - but the poor will continue to have an illusion that the two dont see eye to eye.

Just as they have created an impression that Tinubu and PMB dont see eye to eye.

Ronaldo will hug Messi and move on. They are both super rich. Yet some fellow will tell you how they dot see eye to eye.

Poverty of the mind is as bad as poverty itself.

I reject poverty of the mind. I reject poverty.
very very sensible comment. but watch as they Will still beef each other on this same thread. just pathetic
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by ObaKlaz: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2017
valdes00:
It still doesn't change the fact that u guys bleeped up for not attending the FIFA award event....
With a crucial match to play the following day, abi
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by Xzbit91: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2017
The igwe has spoken
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by ObaKlaz: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2017
2uung:
Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Kaka, Zidane Don Die Abi
Pls, tell me which of the guys you've just listed that MESSI hasn't surpassed.
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by ddippset(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Kx:
Before you guys will start praising Messi for displaying maturity etc, know you this day that Ronaldo did also express his heart felt concern for Messi at Messi's "low moment"

CR7 said: "It hurts to see Messi in tears and I hope he returns to his country, because he needs it."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-says-hurts-see-8351609

Its high time we moved on with issues bordering this two already.
so because ronaldo also expressed concern for messi we shouldn't call messi matured. are the 2 events mutually exclusive? what is this man talking?
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by opoorookagbon(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Great indeed
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by Sleezwizz: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
He knows Ronaldo is the best but wont just admit it...I smell JEALOUSY

Your brain is watery.... U smell jealousy and messi is still saying all this things?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by ddippset(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Ronaldo has been playing catch up to messi for 7 years plus despite being older by 2 years and some months. 80 percent of discussions about the GOAT feature messi, maradona and pele. messi is better than ronaldo, these ronaldo fan boys should learn to live with it. being second best in the world to a player like messi isn't such a bad thing is it?

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by ezewinted1(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
bros, don't be confused. The guy said he respected him. Ronaldo is the best for this year, Accepted. We only knows Best player through awards. He won 4, Messi won 5

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by Sanchez01: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2017
LorDBolton:

If madrid manage win la liga n ucl I go like see messi face when cr7 draws level on ballon d'or wins
Truth is, I see Ronaldo squaring Messi, and the dream of another UCL win is stronger. Most Pundits have tipped Madrid to retain the title, which would mean that we would be creating history by being the first team to defend the UCL title since it was modified since the 90s.

Ronaldo's motivation is Messi and vice versa. Messi is one horrible liar undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by Maximus85(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2017
Liar. Why didn't he attend the fifa awards?
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by valdes00(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2017
ObaKlaz:
With a crucial match to play the following day, abi
We both know ur excuse is irrelevant
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2017
Sanchez01:

Liar! angry

Anyways, we all know CR7 remains the best. There's no controversy here.
what do you term as lie please elaborate
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by Sanchez01: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
luwathobi:
what do you term as lie please elaborate
He claimed his motivation is Barcelona and Argentina... That's a huge lie. He might not be as competitive as Ronaldo, but I understand full well that his so-called motivation is not Argentina, as he claimed. How do you explain announcing his retirement from national football after losing to Chile in the Copa America final?
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
LorDBolton:

no hope just go carry the UCL give them
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by LorDBolton(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sanchez01:

Truth is, I see Ronaldo squaring Messi, and the dream of another UCL win is stronger. Most Pundits have tipped Madrid to retain the title, which would mean that we would be creating history by being the first team to defend the UCL title since it was modified since the 90s.

Ronaldo's motivation is Messi and vice versa. Messi is one horrible liar undecided

Let him leave barca and see what guardiola is facing lols

Suddenly guardiola no humble again seeing him misbehave on the touchline vs chelsea was soo sweet.

They (pep n messi) go dey form humble cos league easy them
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by Johnsown1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
I don't know why some of us will stop drinking panadol for another people headache, always arguing and wasting Mb on messi Vs CR7 issue,
The truth is this, they dont know that u people exist. The duo are just making their money and living their lives while u people are here wasting the little u saved and starving out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by Sanchez01: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
LorDBolton:

Let him leave barca and see what guardiola is facing lols

Suddenly guardiola no humble again seeing him misbehave on the touchline vs chelsea was soo sweet.

They (pep n messi) go dey form humble cos league easy them
The truth is, Messi leaving Barcelona would be the very death of him. He does so well in Barcelona because people work for him, something the club's director said that made the club sack him recently.

If one would compare the Messi of Argentina and that of Barcelona, you would see a very sharp difference. Argentina is a star-studded side, yet they struggle even with the presence of Messi in the team. I've always said one thing about Guardiola from the outset; he is good but not as good as the world think he is.
Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
messi knows ronaldo deserves the award if it was ronaldo he will never acknowledge messi, messi is simply humble

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sanchez01:

The truth is, Messi leaving Barcelona would be the very death of him. He does so well in Barcelona because people work for him, something the club's director said that made the club sack him recently.

If one would compare the Messi of Argentina and that of Barcelona, you would see a very sharp difference. Argentina is a star-studded side, yet they struggle even with the presence of Messi in the team. I've always said one thing about Guardiola from the outset; he is good but not as good as the world think he is.

same way madrid serviced ronaldo last night and still lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time / FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! / FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.