Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You (20048 Views)

Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by talkeverytime: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2017
ok,

Read here 3 lessons you need if you want to meet your Mr Right in 2017: http://talkeverytime..nl/2016/12/3-lessons-you-need-if-you-want-to-meet.html
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by alezzy13: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2017
Jeoma11:
Just be a ice and hav plenty money, she will listen to u
ffrreeee:
Give her money
More money and much more money

She will forever listen to you
I'm talking from experience
veacea:
Give her money
Psyrus:
Just give her money, some more money then you give her some more

embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Ashezbrwon: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2017
NairalandDSS:
Men want women to listen to them but times have changed a lot. Today, women also want the same. They too want men to listen to them and there is nothing wrong in it. As a man, you just need to be a bit more patient if you ever want paradise on earth. Women are capable of making the life of a man paradise.But for that to happen, you must ask yourself certain questions. Are you giving enough space and freedom to her? Have you ever tried to solve any of her problems? If you do so then you will never have to wonder about how to make wife listen to you. Women show gratitude when men do something worthy for them. So, you are just a few miles away from that point. Here are some ways to make your wife listen to you.

Ways to make your wife listen to you are:

1.Try to be a good listener first: You must be a good listener first. If you are sensitive to each and every word of hers then she will try to offer you the same facility. But if you are too arrogant and head strong, she might never give you her ear at all. It’s easy. Start trying to listen to her carefully. She must be trying to tell you something.

2.Give her a gift before crucial discussions: If you have something important to discuss and if you want your wife’s nod for that, a good idea to get her nod is by gifting her with something first. When she is in the clouds enjoying the gift, simply start the conversation about that crucial ‘something’ and get a nod from her. Of course, if your wife is smarter than both of us, she will never fall in this trap. Try a different idea then.

3.Be humble: Humility is the mother of all qualities. You need to learn it. Men hate to be humble but that quality gives them grace and superiority. Be more approachable and your wife will start listening to you more than ever. If you are too egotistic then things won’t work out at all.

empathize: Empathy is one of the greatest qualities that human beings can cultivate. Empathize with your wife’s problems and her situations; this will naturally make her a good listener. Whenever you feel low, she will make you feel good. She will patiently listen to all your concerns and treat you like a king. What are you waiting for? Start enjoying marital bliss with these relationship tips.

These are the ways to make your wife listen to you.

http://www.jeloser.info/2017/01/ways-to-make-your-wife-listen-to-you.html

mynd44 lalasticlala
. Okay we don hear! But why at the end you kon put two oyibo picture, meaning black people nor good for that right?
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by slimmycious: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2017
Nice one
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by fitinwell: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2017
Op your No 2 no enter at all. . What kind of wife shud wait for gift before she hears her own husband.. she go wait tire. ..With so many other financial responsibility. to shoulder. .Man should buy gift to make his own wife listen to him...#Endtime tinz
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by seggzzy(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Good thinking. I hope everyone including celebrities will read and take a lesson from this. Thumbs up guy.
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by emyval84: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2017
#wellsaid#
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by addizzle(f): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
Listen to her.

Seek her opinion.

Carry her along in decision making process.

And she will always listen to you.
Me is thanking u now.. ..smiles

But if the above doesn't work.

Then talk loudly in your sleep.

Thank me later.
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Amajerry83(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2017
They will never listen to you no matter how hard you try. Women want to always do what's on their mind.
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2017
True words op.
And spice it up with money o cheesy
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2017
Op don't get number 2
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by legendte(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2017
oluFELAxy:
Tell her you are a CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY
This got me cracking
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Barigaboy(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2017
If u want a woman to be good and faithful to u. Be good and be faithful to her. Assist them when u have the power to do so. So that when u don't have they will remember when u use to be supportive. Women r not perfect but a perfect man lives all that aside.
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Abbot007(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2017
My Bible don talk am,.......MONEY IS THE ANSWER ALL THINGS.

LOBATAN.
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by oskaaay(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2017
TUMB UP OP FOR THIS POST! HUMILITY IS KEY FOR MENshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Kobicove(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2017
OP, all you wrote up there is a long story...

Just make sure you have plenty of money, trust me even the most stubborn wife will sit up and listen when you talk! grin
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by newyorks(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2017
from the look of things u dn't have anything to say so garaoutofhere.
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by mr1759: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2017
MARYchiells:
Be her best friend
how?
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Skmoda360(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2017
Make more money, all this list are 'tekemeke mophasin' i.e bullshit.
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Coolgent(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2017
Give her a gift before crucial discussions!
Bros this one na kwaruption o, efcc may arrest u for this grin
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2017
.Surprisingly no one ever mention of being caring and supportive Nigeria is a materialistic society and that's why they all fall for mmm
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by addizzle(f): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
Listen to her.

Seek her opinion.

Carry her along in decision making process.

And she will always listen to you.

Am tanking u now ooo....smiles

But if the above doesn't work.

Then talk loudly in your sleep.

Thank me later.
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by ceejay80s(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2017
those wives stubborn no be small, they can only listen and fear u if u are rich cos they dont want to lose
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Filashade(f): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Loool you guys have forgotten there are some women out here who know these tricks and will just be laughing at you.

And we know you think giving us Money will shut us up and listen to you but thats not always the case.

Like me for example if my bf/husband wants me to listen to him, he must first always be listening to me otherwise I am very good at blocking my ears when I dont want to listen to someone.

So you guys dey there thinking we are fools. We know all ur games.

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by veacea: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2017
alezzy13:

embarassed embarassed cry cry

Even men listen when money is inlvolved
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by iRepNaija1: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2017
I don't agree with number two. It's clearly obvious and manipulative.
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by UchaNwababa: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2017
as a nigga i dont have a time For a bullshit
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Elle277(f): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Love, Care and respect her..she will worship you like that king you are, period!

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by queenfav(f): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Just buy her an exotic human hair weave, and allow me deliver it to your doorstep in my Queenzhair signature silk bag.. The knacking that night eh, bed must break o.. Lol.

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by staiwo46(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
2 tongue tongue
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by almarthins(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jeoma11:
Just be a ice and hav plenty money, she will listen to u

Everything money!!! Ndigbo n ego they are like bread n butter.
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by daveP(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Give her a gift before discussion?

Well staying with Uncle Wale for months is enough to make me kinda know this doesn't work effectively as being a good listener backed with prayer.

After the gift receiving, aunt would still act as if the offence was still unanswered or pleaded for by Uncle Wale, but when na her offend uncle Wale...... she'll want him to overlook it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother-In-Law And My Wife Undermine Me / 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady / How To Handle Problems Over Relatives Staying In Your House ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.