Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Kids Keeps Getting Ill - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Kids Keeps Getting Ill (913 Views)

Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) / Dexamethasone Saves Severely Ill COVID-19 Patients / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kids Keeps Getting Ill by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2017
morning to you all, please I need a certified doctor to prescribe some drugs for my brother's kids. they are just 2months and 20days.
symptoms are -excessive boils,
swollen eyes,
itching skin,
weakness.
a doctor prescribed some drugs which I got for them. everything seem fine until the little girl started havin boil again, I got her JAWACLOX again and she got better.
my plight now is that after 2weeks plus of her been ok, all the above symptoms are cumin back please help me out.

Re: My Kids Keeps Getting Ill by waleyp(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2017
CALL THIS NUMBER 09030000703 HIS NAME IS DOCTOR FEMI FALEKE, HE RUNS A HEALTH PROGRAM ON SPLASH FM IN IBADAN. JUST CALL HIM UP, HE MIGHT HAVEONE OR TWO THINGS TO HELP.
Re: My Kids Keeps Getting Ill by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2017
thanks
Re: My Kids Keeps Getting Ill by waleyp(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
How far have you called the doctor?
Re: My Kids Keeps Getting Ill by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 20, 2017
nt yet,will do that today.
Re: My Kids Keeps Getting Ill by waleyp(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ok
Re: My Kids Keeps Getting Ill by Hembelembe: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
@op, pls stop every form of an antibiotics. Babies re different. The boil could be caused by heat or hot weather. When my son was 2month old, he use to have excessive boil all over his body including his head, I took him to different hospital and the docs kept administering antibiotics upon antibiotics but that didn't work till he started living with it and the boil disappears as he grows.

(1) (Reply)

Omega 3-6-9 (fish Oil, Flax And Borax) X240 Quick Release Softgels / South African Woman With Big And Growing Butt Cries Out. / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.