Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) (21135 Views)

Traders Raise Concern Over Mentally Ill Persons In Ogun / Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar / Anambra Women Ministry Rescues Mentally Challenged Mother & Child In Nnewi (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by EBMedia: 5:48am On Jul 11, 2020
Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-Challenged Nursing Mother And Her Infant From The Streets (Photos)

IgbereTV reports that Anambra State Ministry Of Women and Children Affairs, on Friday, 10th July, 2020, at Umunze, Orumba South, LGA, Anambra State, rescued a mentally-challenged nursing mother and her infant daughter from the streets.

The Honourable Commissioner for Women and Children Affairs, Lady Ndidi Mezue, dispatched a team of social workers to effect the rescue of the middle aged woman following a call placed by Lady Mezue's colleague in the Ministry of Housing, Architect Michael M. Okonkwo, who had pityed the woman whose condition was already attracting public sympathy.

The Honourable Commissioner said, "As a mother, I felt pity when I got a call from my colleague in the ministry of housing, I have to immediately dispatch my team to rescue the woman and her innocent daughter, they have now been cleaned up and relocated to a government owned facility for proper care and rehabilitation."

See photos below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1357644/anambra-ministry-rescues-mentally-challenged-nursing-mother-infant-streets-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by helinues: 5:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Nice one

The woman may not be mentally ill but psychological ill.

Nigeria matter itself na kolomental

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by sylve11: 5:50am On Jul 11, 2020
Heart touching and prominent pose. sad

We all find joy, radiance and a reason to move on even in the most dire of circumstances, even in chaos and madness, there's still beauty that comes from just the vibrancy of another human spirit. Ishmael Beah. cool

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by Freestainworld(m): 5:53am On Jul 11, 2020
good things deserves appreciation, much love for the kind gesture.

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by majamajic(m): 6:03am On Jul 11, 2020
God bless the ministry

Madam more grease to your elbow ma !

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by illicit(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2020
She is disturbed

1 Like

Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2020
IgbereTV reports that Anambra State Ministry Of Women and Children Affairs, on Friday, 10th July, 2020, at Umunze, Orumba South, LGA, Anambra State, rescued a mentally-challenged nursing mother and her infant daughter from the streets.

Good!
Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by sapientia(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2020
I hope that warm water?

Don't use because of cheap popularity associated with photo ops to give that kid pneumonia.

Nice gesture just that I don't trust the motive.

Good luck to the woman and her cute baby

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Good move
Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by janedonez(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Keep it up.
Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by Veeque(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hmm
Life is hard mehn.
Wherever you find yourself, be content and strive to be better.
At least you ain't crazy.
Well you may be(cuz things are tough) , but you ain't roaming.
Many are mad, but few are roaming.
I expect to hear good news of that baby in the future.
Shalla to the woman who helped!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by AmazingELixir: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
lipsrsealed

The Ritualistic rich man abi the tout that impregnated that woman should comman carry his baby ooo.

See the baby just like her mama no wan baff...who says pikin no dey learn wetin dem dey see.. grin
Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by Chijeep(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Thank God we still have good Samaritans in Nigeria.
so there's still hope... but when
Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by iampeterben(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
God bless them, it's a kind gesture.
Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by darfay: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good one
Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by Wuuworld(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
God Bless them and let his light to shine on them..Amen

1 Like

Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by Nigerianleleyi0: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sincerely God will judge the mod that gave my topic a report

I wonder who is responsible for the pregnancy of the ill woman

God will give the infant a strong heart.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by IvarTheBoneless: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
shocked
Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by sureheaven(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Some people can be wicked sha by impregnating someone who's mentally unstable. .. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by bustykasa(f): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
commendable

1 Like

Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by crackhouse(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nice
Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by JosephXavier: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
That is highly commendable by the ministry
They should keep it up �

But how did this nursing mother that is mentally unstable managed to put to bed

I just asked a question oo, before some people will start crucifying me
Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by MozB: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
A very good thing. There are more out there. Please do more. They deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by giftfromGod(f): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
All for the Media .
Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
sapientia:
I hope that warm water?

Don't use because of cheap popularity associated with photo ops to give that kid pneumonia.

Nice gesture just that I don't trust the motive.

Good luck to the woman and her cute baby
I smell negativity
Re: Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) by YorubaKinging: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
The children of Israel are naturally nice

Igbo amaka

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available / ‘Wear Face-Masks To Fight The Coronavirus’ - US CDC To Americans / Newborn Baby Abandoned By Roadside In Minna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.