Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Any Hope For Short Sighted Individuals? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Hope For Short Sighted Individuals? (617 Views)

COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA / Any Hope For Seizure Cure For My Daughter At 20? / Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Hope For Short Sighted Individuals? by Emmanuel602(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2017
I've be using lenses since 2002, then I was told with time my sight will be corrected and I will stop wearing the lens but everyday it seems to get worse. I can't even do anything without the lens now I'm sick and tired of using it. Opticians in the house I there no surgery that can be used to correct it? Or any alternative like herbal or anything? I need answers an suggestions please
Re: Any Hope For Short Sighted Individuals? by DoctorsOfficeNg: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Emmanuel602:
I've be using lenses since 2002, then I was told with time my sight will be corrected and I will stop wearing the lens but everyday it seems to get worse. I can't even do anything without the lens now I'm sick and tired of using it. Opticians in the house I there no surgery that can be used to correct it? Or any alternative like herbal or anything? I need answers an suggestions please

Hello sir... To answer you, there is hope!
Laser Surgery is used to correct. Could be quite expensive but efficient.
Surgery is done in minutes and involves the use of laser beams.

Was this helpful?

----

HEALTH SERVICE REMINDER : For more Medical/ Health advice and clarification, feel free to anonymously chat a verified Medical Doctor / Health professionals 24/7 on DoctorsOffice.Ng and get responses in under 20 minutes. Kindly visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng/talk-to-a-doctor
its SIMPLE | CONFIDENTIAL | SECURE

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Short Sighted Individuals? by Emmanuel602(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
DoctorsOfficeNg:

Hello sir... To answer you, there is hope!
Laser Surgery is used to correct. Could be quite expensive but efficient.
Surgery is done in minutes and involves the use of laser beams.

Was this helpful?

----

HEALTH SERVICE REMINDER : For more Medical/ Health advice and clarification, feel free to anonymously chat a verified Medical Doctor / Health professionals 24/7 on DoctorsOffice.Ng and get responses in under 20 minutes. Kindly visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng/talk-to-a-doctor
its SIMPLE | CONFIDENTIAL | SECURE

It was helpful but is there anywere the laser surgery done in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Morning Sickness Tips For First Time Moms / Micheal Okpara Varsity Discovers Cure For HIV / White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.