Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,041 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop (31745 Views)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / Driver Crashes Bus Into A Shop In Ahoada West, Rivers State (Photos) / "An Old Crippled Man Engaged To A Young Lady For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by Darammliveth(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
But mst you always take pictures and involved in social media stunt..... Help the poor lady unnoticed and leave the rest for God.

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by Realhommie(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
LordBailish:
Am I the only one that thinks this guys gestures are laden with hypocrisy?

Don't ask me how I know.
Hypocrisy of the highest order actually.. Not cool

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by mickijoe: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
OH! what a God we serve. Indeed Good people are still here.
Bless you broda.
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by Realhommie(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Darammliveth:
But mst you always take pictures and involved in social media stunt..... Help the poor lady unnoticed and leave the rest for God.
No mind the guy, this is showing off to me.. He did good by offering to help the lady but by this gesture he's got his reward already. No need seeking people's approval/appraisal, just do ur thing codedly and move the hell on.

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by IamPatriotic(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
cybriz82:

nah d guy haz been doing it for long helpin people in need most xpecially people dat cnt pay der hospital bill.....i knw him very well...kind of fund raisin stuffs.like ngo...d guy love designer wears no b small.

You may be correct and I'm not, God be with the giver and the receiver.
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by euchariadavid(f): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
God bless Him He is God send
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by JewelDiamond(f): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
You haven't bought the wheel chair and you're displaying all these pictures

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by Orpe7(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ritualist alert!
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by Yomiwayne80(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
okay its kind of him but I don't see the need of posting this online . he could have offered the help without spreading the word on the street. Ego

How does posting it online change anything? Do yours and make sure you don't post it online...
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by brojoshua: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
Irony of life, those who were elected and given the resources of the country to take good care of all with looted all the wealth clean, but another person did his own personal job or works and made his own money and wanted to help of or two of those that were scattered and abandoned by the criminals who were called leaders, judges, etc. Surely it will not be well well with all all the wicked leaders who looted and mismanaged all the wealth of the nation that was put into their care to be use for the wellbeing of all its citizens.
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by adedayourt(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Oh! I know her, she begs around Ikeja, Allen. Lucky her and God bless the man!

I know her also and she never jokes with her makeup. God finally picks her call

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by gamble009: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
media media media

Its not media, i know him personally and thats how he as always showcased his things..
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by gamble009: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Darammliveth:

he takes those videos and pictures to showcase to his volunteers that he spends their funds judiciously.. Nothing attached
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by gamble009: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Orpe7:
Ritualist alert!

Do good unto others and it shall be same for you, Do bad and its also Bad for such person. He is only trying to help.. Who you don epp?
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by gamble009: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
JewelDiamond:
You haven't bought the wheel chair and you're displaying all these pictures

He is not the one displaying... some one else did... instead of sitting there and running your mouth why not try something better.. cheers
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by gamble009: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Darammliveth:

Its not for social hype, its for the donors to know what their money is used for..
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by gamble009: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
cyprex:
Why broadcast the good you do someone in need?
I you expecting to be repaid by me, Seun, Nairaland or by the almighty God.

I think you are an attention seeker. Goodluck to you shocked

Ogbeni Park well
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Yomiwayne80:

How does posting it online change anything? Do yours and make sure you don't post it online...

take a chill pill
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
And a stranger captured the moment.
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by redcliff: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
ufuosman:
Good move, God bless you more.
Something like dis, is something that suppose to b happening everyday, showing of love no matter wot, no matter ow small it is. Let love lead

God bless us and let us bless orders. Kudos to the guy

God would not bless him. He is a furcking pharisee. Or whatever they are called. Help people and dont make a show of it. Give them what you want to give them and dont take pictures to give bloggers because God who sees you in secret would reward you in open

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by Lilimax(f): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
UdyPrince:
SHOWMANSHIP... cool

Good decision ....Bad Approach.
grin
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by Aylawani: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Good one..........I know this lady. Always at WEMCO and ACME road
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by Eibams60(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
ameezy:

Just see ur sef
Na ur type nai no dey progress
b4 u quote me nxt time,pls let ur brain be in ur skull. tnx
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by harbarzzy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
AndyMolarAllwel:
what am seeing looks photoshooooo
But anyway, God bless if its real
you will find her along Bank Anthony to Airport sometimes..That's if you know Ikeja
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by onyeezeigbo: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
gamble009:

Its not media, i know him personally and thats how he as always showcased his things..
media

1 Like

Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by nurusystem(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
phylanthrophy
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by ameezy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Eibams60:
b4 u quote me nxt time,pls let ur brain be in ur skull. tnx
Take kill yasef undecided

Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by COURVOISier(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na so Okorocha start lipsrsealed
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by Fearcom(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Icon4s:
Good Gesture. But why the camera?

This looked staged to me. Or does he walk around town with his Camera crew following.

Or probably he just called on one random bros passing: "Bros abeg use this my phone take give me these shots, lalasticalala must see this". grin

In future when God lifts him and you hear he's a multi millionaire you won't be shouting," What has he done to help the common man with his money"?
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by centboy123456(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
ebosie11:
Some people are really nice.A Nigerian man today met a crippled lady begging for money at Ikeja and promised to buy her a wheelchair and open a shop for her.He wrote....

'On my way to Ikeja, Met this beautiful woman on the road cripple begging and I have to stop by to ask her what she needs? She said a wheel chair and a shop and I told her all her desire will come through today.I feel happy'

God bless him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-offers-to-buy-wheelchair.html

I know dis woman I always see her most everyday is leave close to my arena I know her very well
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by centboy123456(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
ebosie11:
Some people are really nice.A Nigerian man today met a crippled lady begging for money at Ikeja and promised to buy her a wheelchair and open a shop for her.He wrote....

'On my way to Ikeja, Met this beautiful woman on the road cripple begging and I have to stop by to ask her what she needs? She said a wheel chair and a shop and I told her all her desire will come through today.I feel happy'

God bless him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-offers-to-buy-wheelchair.html

I know dis woman I always see her most everyday she leave close to my arena I know her very well
Re: Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop by Eibams60(m): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
ameezy:
Take kill yasef undecided
I can only see d kid in u. grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? / Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.