Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding (31743 Views)

Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road / Huge Python Swallows Infant Babyin Edo State [photos Inside / Python Swallows Baby At Edo (pixs Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by otexbaba(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
God help ur children

source - http://www.facebook.com/giditrend

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Ramcie(f): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
Na wa o! No be Iya Sikira fowl that python regurgitate so grin grin .

3 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by otexbaba(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
na ph fowl

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 12, 2012
Another slippers-wearing ninja prepared to dissect that python and cook python peppersoup grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Siga: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nice one python.....that cock always wake me up every morning....now its gone...phew grin

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by maclatunji: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
pDude: Another slippers-wearing ninja prepared to dissect that python and cook python peppersoup grin grin grin

Tell me about it. grin
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by jamace(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
pDude: Another slippers-wearing ninja prepared to dissect that python and cook python peppersoup grin grin grin
Have you forgotten that snake peppersoup is a delicacy? grin
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
[size=4pt] where are Aluu peeps when u need dem d most? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
So irritating... I hate snakes sad

2 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by IleIfe2(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
Imanuelle: where are Aluu peeps when u need dem d most?

MGHY
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by RedLight1: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Atleast thank God its chicken and not babies.. BTW that snake get meat o.. Python vegetable soup and pounded yam sounds cool cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by FrankC3: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Pythons have always swallowed chickens even before the days of Noah. How come this particular python swallowed this unfortunate chicken because of 'flooding'?

10 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ile-Ife:

MGHY

YT
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Super1759: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
The flood is a blessing in disguise to some people,and even created a new biz.

6 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by BrutusOj(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
All fighting 2 win medal in de on-going blood spilling olympic in Nigeria,,,, grin grin grin
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by bunchyproject(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
Y'all Funny People
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by zuchyblink(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
waoh! That lady is beautiful.
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Ninilowo(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
I hate reptiles meeen!
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
zuchyblink: waoh! That lady is beautiful.
thats linda ikeji relaxin with her bobo after a hard day of blogging

4 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
Dude, where are you from? What the heck is going wrong with my ribs?! Hahaha...! You are more than funny with that one!

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by trigar12(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
Oh my GOD, i hate snakes. No thanks to you guys i ll be having a sleepless nite. Damn!!!
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Super1759: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
obadiah777: thats linda ikeji relaxin with her bobo after a hard day of blogging
source Lie lie boy
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Sijo01(f): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
kunletiwoo: So irritating... I hate snakes sad

Why you go hate this kind bushmeat na??

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Super1759: source Lie lie boy

He's not lying. Do you what's more romantic than date in a river? nothing
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Adanyebe(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
zuchyblink: waoh! That lady is beautiful.
na that one u sabi****mtcheeeew***
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by buchibabe: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
Eyaa poor fowl
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by IleIfe2(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Imanuelle:

YT

grin grin grin grin
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
eewww...dis is absolutely disgusting! I wouldn't even wish it on the perpetrators of the aluu killings...

Now pls fellow nlers, who knows of any drug to prevent nightmares?? I hate snakes! Thank you very much! angry

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by killuminati(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
Damn this python is a goner for sure. I pity dis snake, who be the ownEr of the chicken? Make e come carry meat Ooo...
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by flow1759: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nigerians notin we no go put swag for, even for flood? C dat babe and him bobo. If Snake just jump out of dat water, u go c as dem go dance azonto

2 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
Well, let's look on the bright side.

Sports like swimming will be given a boost. More Champions underway.
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
Sijo01:

Why you go hate this kind bushmeat na??
Lol... You call this a bush meat Sijo? Ehen?? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / Nigeria Army Cadet Corps, Lagos State Command (l'coy) Headquater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.