Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,027 members, 7,838,577 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Why I Want Conte To Win The English Premier League - Claudio Ranieri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Want Conte To Win The English Premier League - Claudio Ranieri (519 Views)

Claudio Ranieri In Tears As Fans Pay Tribute In Final AS Roma Match (Photos) / The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History / Claudio Ranieri Appointed As Roma Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want Conte To Win The English Premier League - Claudio Ranieri by tellymoore: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
English Premier League champions, Leicester City's chief, Claudio Ranieri, says he needs kindred Italian, Antonio Conte, to win the class title with pioneers, Chelsea this season.

The 65-year-old previous Chelsea manager, drove the Foxes to a stun EPL title last season, however has battled in the ebb and flow crusade, lying fifteenth, 31 focuses behind his previous club.

Ranieri told journalists, "As a previous Chelsea mentor and as an Italian supporter, I trust that Conte can accomplish the objective. He has demonstrated that the Italian school of mentors is substantial like never before."

He has a long haul contract with Leicester which keeps him at the club till 2020, yet he acknowledges his future is not sheltered regardless of last season's prosperity.

He stated, "I plan to stay in England. I'm great here.

"Despite the fact that in football one day you are in the stars and the following day [you are] in the clean, so never say never."

http://www.tellymoore.com/2017/01/why-i-want-conte-to-win-english-premier.html?m=1

Re: Why I Want Conte To Win The English Premier League - Claudio Ranieri by newyorks(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Live: Chelsea Vs Arsenal / Bench Press Workout Black Panther Edition / See The Reasons Chileans Want Alexis Sanchez To Quit Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.