Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

See The Reasons Chileans Want Alexis Sanchez To Quit Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Reasons Chileans Want Alexis Sanchez To Quit Arsenal (516 Views)

The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Arsenal Players Want Alexis Sanchez OUT Before Weekend / I Quit Arsenal Football Club Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Reasons Chileans Want Alexis Sanchez To Quit Arsenal by naijafengist: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Alexis Sanchez is a two time mainland champion with the national side and the player seems frantic to duplicate that shape at club level. That appears a far-fetched prospect at Arsenal where he is the main player to demonstrate any sort of aspiration and yearn for achievement. Truth be told, theory is overflowing the player may look for a move in the coming exchange window as he pines for club achievement.

Chile football fans have required their star man to leave Arsenal and thousands have joined to a challenge walk keeping in mind the end goal to make tracks in an opposite direction from the Emirates.

READ MORE HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://kizygist..com.ng/2017/02/see-who-wants-alexis-sanchez-to-quit.html
Re: See The Reasons Chileans Want Alexis Sanchez To Quit Arsenal by femolacqua(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
He needs it.

(1) (Reply)

C Ronaldo Puts His Rippling Body On Display For Underwear Promo Shoot / Sack Wenger And Get Me Henry - Josh Kroenke / "I Want S3x" Fans Cries Out At Karim Benzema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.