Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,772 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Day Of Judgment Lesson From Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Day Of Judgment Lesson From Mmm (383 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day Of Judgment Lesson From Mmm by Musharraf: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Aakhirah Lessons from MMM

The recent events and run down towards the MMM saga is but something that Muslims should draw lessons from about the life of this world and that of aakhirah. These are the few lessons I thought about...

THE LURE

It all began with the promise of a 30% no stress, no work returns. It was all glossy. It was full of high promises. I put in 100K and get more than 130k in a month. Wow... It was out there. Everyone was doing it. And even the wisest of people fell for it.
Such is the life of this world and its glitters. We get mixed up and taken away by its enjoyment, entertainment and gleams. We forget ourselves in the mixed of the lures of the things of dunya. We loose our sleep pursuing it, and we continue and continue so that Even those who are of high intelligence fall into this lure. Sins were painted for us like it is a normal thing because everyone was doing it. The media propagated it. And we fell into it. This is how shaitan has taken us unaware, and pushing us deeper and deeper by promising us just the way he promised our father Adam a.s. yet it led him out of paradise.

THE WARNING

The airwaves and mass media were filled with information on what the end was of the scheme in other countries and warned and re-warned people about the scheme. Even clerics have had to write long articles and lectures, warning people about the religious implications but all to no avail because of the depth of the lure (The 30% Apple). Some people who knows the inevitable end of the scheme sometimes say "it is our money, I would have made enough money before it crashes and the crashing won't come soon..."
How many times has Allah warned us to repent from our sins. Several verses in the Qur'an has pointed out to us the end that awaits us if we don't repent. He sent messengers to us warning us, admonishing us to beware of the consequences of our actions. To beware of the lures of shaytan and running away from him. Yet, we still would not listen. We even sometimes say "when we grow old, we would then repent" then the unknown strikes and regrets become the next

THE PAUSE

People were like... "How I wish I didn't PH before now ooo "... "Abeg, this can't be..." "What a sudden decision, chaaiiii... my house rent" "idiot people, why now? They have ruined my plans..." "To God! If I get my money, I would never participate again, I have lost the trust"
And the guiders and promoters were like... "everyone should calm down, MMM would return bigger and better" "don't spread the panic, it was all carefully planned out." "Come January, you would get your money back in full. No need to panic, just keep believing"...
This is like the time of death. When the angel of death stands before us, then our deeds become plain to us. The sins, the mistakes, the short falls, the oppression we did, the lures we fell into, and we wish just to get one last chance, one last life to repent from our sins. The people around our deathbed and families would encourage us that we would get better and become alive again. Giving us that thin line of hope to hold onto. But it's too late.

THE FEIGNED COME BACK

16/12/2016: "Oh God! Let me just get my money, I would never participate again..."
Fast forward>>>
13/01/2017: "Haters!! We don come back oooo. Hide your heads in shame. You better come and join to make money ooo"
15/01/2017: "wetin happen naa... uptill now I can't GH?"
16/01/2017: "what nonsense, you mean a limit of 31K GH for my N1.5M?"
18/01/2017: "oh! My money!! E no go better for MMM"

How true are the words of Allah; for those wishing to be returned to life, even if they are returned, there would still rebel against Allah the same way they were before. First the wish to repent, then the new hope, then back again to regrets. May Allah protect us

THE GUIDERS' SPEECH

"Didn't you see it written boldly on the site to use only your spare money? The money you could part with?"
"Don't blame us, blame yourselves..."
How similar these words are to the address of shaytan to the people of hellfire who blame him for guiding them to hell.
"And shaytan would say (to ppl of hell) after the matter has been decided(those to paradise would go to paradise and those to hell would go to it) that verily, Allah has promised you a true promise. And I promised you, and I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you expect that
I invited you, and you responded to me. So blame me not but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to ur aid and neither you to mine. Indeed, I deny myself from what you ascribe to me before. Verily, for the wrong doer is a painful torment"
Subhana Llah... beware of such an end oh you and myself.

THE ONE WHO WAS CALLED BUT DIDN'T PARTICIPATE OR NARROWLY ESCAPED THE CRASH
"
pheeww!!! That was a near miss. If not for God eeh. I for de suffer now." "Ooomor! I lucky diiieee!! Wetin I for tell my landlord. I no mad to PH again oo"
This people were lucky just like the people who Allah saved from hell. Allah said in the Quran about them... "Then they will turn to one another, mutually questioning.
A speaker of them will say: "Verily, I had a companion (in the world),
Who used to say: "Are you among those who believe (in resurrection after death).
"(That) when we die and become dust and bones, shall we indeed (be raised up) to receive reward or punishment (according to our deeds)?
(The man) said: "Will you look down?"
So he looked down and saw him in the midst of the Fire.
He said: "By Allah! You have nearly ruined me.
"Had it not been for the Grace of my Lord, I would certainly have been among those brought forth (to Hell)." Q57vs50-57
I hope we learnt something.
Oh Allah! We ask You for Your guidance and protection from the lures of dunya that they might take us away from You and we seek Your forgiveness for the sins we commit open and secret, deliberate and mistaken. Oh Allah! Purify our hearts and grant us pure sustenance from You. Oh Allah distance us from hell.

haROon™ ink....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is Just Five Days Remaining For Free 10dollars / Earn Money Without Stress / #ASKROSABON / Frequently Asked Questions About Rosabon Financial Services Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.