Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

South East Nigeria In Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South East Nigeria In Pictures (5082 Views)

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Nigeria In Pictures by iamhorny(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Op you are not igbo what is your problem...?

after all the nonsense you said about the southeast on your previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/3568746/10-most-developing-states-nigeria , you still have the gut to come open this. you dey look for trouble ooo and you will get it...

you have gone to copy/ download pictures from the threads on the eastern states and you come here to uploead them like you are one. be very careful......we no beg you. upload your afonja cities and leave the eastern cities alone.

i have thousands of pictures of your slum cities in the west, am just waiting for the right time to put them up... na you go shame last last...mark my words
Re: South East Nigeria In Pictures by Eastwalk(m): 5:28am On Jan 20, 2017
iamhorny:
Op you are not igbo what is your problem...?

after all the nonsense you said about the southeast on your previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/3568746/10-most-developing-states-nigeria , you still have the gut to come open this. you dey look for trouble ooo and you will get it...

you have gone to copy/ download pictures from the threads on the eastern states and you come here to uploead them like you are one. be very careful......we no beg you. upload your afonja cities and leave the eastern cities alone.

i have thousands of pictures of your slum cities in the west, am just waiting for the right time to put them up... na you go shame last last...mark my words
What is this one saying undecided Read well before you comment.And you gat no right to label me the tribe I belong cuz you don't know me.I am more Igbo than you are but not a biased type, I was only trying to be neutral in the other tread. And make your shallow claim more substantial by giving a screenshot of where I run down my region embarassed
Re: South East Nigeria In Pictures by Eastwalk(m): 6:21am On Jan 20, 2017
realjoker:
You guys need to stop this lies of no fg presence and se was damaged by war. Each and every state of se has fed secretarials, fed medical centers, fed university, most of the Fed research institutions are in the se, each and every fed agencies have presence in every se state. And for the lies you have been peddling all this long that SE was damaged by war, upload the pre war, damaged place and the aftermath of the war photos of SE for us to see.
Am not in support of the datum of federal government neglect, but taking about damage of the war my dear lots of damage was done, here the Niger bridge then one of the most gorgeous in Africa was destroyed not to talk of settlements

1 Like

Re: South East Nigeria In Pictures by HITLERS(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2017
OP, umuahia no dey ur East Abi?.
Re: South East Nigeria In Pictures by realjoker(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2017
Eastwalk:
Am not in support of the datum of federal government neglect, but taking about damage of the war my dear lots of damage was done, here the Niger bridge then one of the most gorgeous in Africa was destroyed not to talk of settlements
and it still looks like this damaged in the picture up til date?
Re: South East Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eastwalk:
ANAMBRA shocked

That building is huge..pics are beautiful though.
Re: South East Nigeria In Pictures by symbianDON(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
this is very nice, expository and impressive! @op thumbs up! we need more of this kind of threads to showcase the positive side of our country Nigeria.
Re: South East Nigeria In Pictures by moshino(m): 4:27am On Jan 25, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Beautiful one, But you know SA na south west everybody dey now wink

LAGOS
IBADAN
AKURE
OTA

Southwest is mostly owned by people from Southeast.
Re: South East Nigeria In Pictures by tolulinks(m): 1:26am On Feb 10, 2017
moshino:

Southwest is mostly owned by people from Southeast.
LOL.... That's why you are being deported

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Boston, Ma / Discover Tunisia / Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.