Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos (5053 Views)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Australia Or The USA Or SWEDEN / Move To Australia Or Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by mistermaster: 11:04pm On May 29, 2017
hi guys

I'm at this point where I need to make a serious decision about my life, and I want y'all candid opinions and advices

I graduated 4yrs ago but no job......now just when I'm processing my Australian student visa which allows me to work while studying, I got a job offer of 90,000naira monthly here in lagos

the job is to work as an accountant, it's a secured job with a lot of prospects and opportunities later on as I have just 2levels to complete my ICAN and be chartered

please nairalanders and the gurus in the house, your thoughts and contributions are welcomed so I won't make a blind decision, thank you so so much

God bless
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by Senorita123(f): 11:34pm On May 29, 2017
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by lakola: 11:35pm On May 29, 2017
mistermaster:
hi guys

I'm at this point where I need to make a serious decision about my life, and I want y'all candid opinions and advices

I graduated 4yrs ago but no job......now just when I'm processing my Australian student visa which allows me to work while studying, I got a job offer of 90,000naira monthly here in lagos

the job is to work as an accountant, it's a secured job with a lot of prospects and opportunities later on as I have just 2levels to complete my ICAN and be chartered

please nairalanders and the gurus in the house, your thoughts and contributions are welcomed so I won't make a blind decision, thank you so so much

God bless

Check the pros and cons of both options. What do I as an individual stand to gain from making a choice over the other and the detriments. I guess research will help you on that. And finally be confident and have believe in your choice. May the lord see you through

2 Likes

Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by Nbote(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2017
Hian... U dey ask again.. Studying and working obviously is d beta option... Autho correct na bastard..
Modified: GO TO AUSTRALIA OOO AND STUDY AND WORK WAS WAT I MEANT OOOO. UR VILLAGE PPL DECIDED TO USE MY TYPO TO DECEIVE U OOO... MY BRODA U'LL B GAINING EXPERIENCE WHILE STUDYING FURTHER AT D SAME TIME..

4 Likes

Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by joeluv: 12:00am On May 30, 2017
Please if you have the opportunity of going to study in Australia, by all means go to Australia. U won't regret.

1 Like

Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by Nobody: 12:06am On May 30, 2017
Nbote:
Hian... U dey ask again.. Staying and working obviously is d beta option...

Rev. King spotted. Guy go to Australia!!!! Thank me later
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by mistermaster: 12:44am On May 30, 2017
Senorita123:
yeah thanks for this
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by mistermaster: 12:47am On May 30, 2017
lakola:

Check the pros and cons of both options. What do I as an individual stand to gain from making a choice over the other and the detriments. I guess research will help you on that. And finally be confident and have believe in your choice. May the lord see you through

amen, I'll have this in mind and analyze pros and cons well...God bless you for the time
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by mistermaster: 12:48am On May 30, 2017
Nbote:
Hian... U dey ask again.. Staying and working obviously is d beta option...

thanks bro
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by mistermaster: 12:50am On May 30, 2017
I want to thank y'all taking outta your time to respond, may you never be short of God's blessings
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by Collins4u1(m): 5:47am On May 30, 2017
When next i check this thread and you're not in australia ehnn.

4 Likes

Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by Nobody: 6:16am On May 30, 2017
mistermaster:
I want to thank y'all taking outta your time to respond, may you never be short of God's blessings

Give that information for the job to someone else or recommend someone else for it if you don't need it. Whatever the case, make your decision one that benefits you long term.
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by mistermaster: 11:08am On May 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

Give that information for the job to someone else or recommend someone else for it if you don't need it. Whatever the case, make your decision one that benefits you long term.

well said, but with the kinda link it came with, it's not easy or even right or transferrable to someone else.....moreso, I've got a month before I begin the job if I want to. meanwhile, the Aussie stuff still in progress
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by mistermaster: 11:20am On May 30, 2017
Collins4u1:

thanks Collins, but one thing I really want you and every other person to please enlighten me on is on the completion of the 2yrs course, if I have saved up enough money to progress to other institutes like TAFE, is it gonna be that easy and what are the things I might have to do?

Cos I'coursem basing my decision on "if after my 2yrs I'll be back to Nigeria, then I'll rather stay and do the naija job....but if there are stuffs I could do just so I could remain there till I gain PR, pls enlighten me" don't wanna come back to this country in the foreseeable future[b]
Collins4u1:

thanks Collins, but one thing I really want you and every other person to please enlighten me on is on the completion of the 2yrs course, if I have saved up enough money to progress to other institutes like TAFE, is it gonna be that easy and what are the things I might have to do?

Cos I'coursem basing my decision on "if after my 2yrs I'll be back to Nigeria, then I'll rather stay and do the naija job....but if there are stuffs I could do just so I could remain there till I gain PR, pls enlighten me" don't wanna come back to this country in the foreseeable future[/b]
Collins4u1:

Cos I'm basing my decision on "if after my 2yrs course I'll be back to Nigeria, then I'll rather stay and do the naija job....but if there are stuffs I could do just so I could remain there till I gain PR, pls enlighten me" don't wanna come back to this country in the foreseeable future
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by mistermaster: 11:25am On May 30, 2017
Nbote:
Hian... U dey ask again.. Studying and working obviously is d beta option... Autho correct na bastard..
Modified: GO TO AUSTRALIA OOO AND STUDY AND WORK WAS WAT I MEANT OOOO. UR VILLAGE PPL DECIDED TO USE MY TYPO TO DECEIVE U OOO... MY BRODA U'LL B GAINING EXPERIENCE WHILE STUDYING FURTHER AT D SAME TIME..

grin

thanks nbote but one thing I really want you and every other person to please enlighten me on is on the completion of the 2yrs course, if I have saved up enough money to progress to other institutes like TAFE, is it gonna be that easy and what are the things I might have to do?

Cos I'm basing my decision on "if after my 2yrs course I'll be back to Nigeria, then I'll rather stay and do the naija job....but if there are stuffs I could do just so I could remain there till I gain PR, pls enlighten me" don't wanna come back to this country in the foreseeable future
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by mistermaster: 11:26am On May 30, 2017
joeluv:
Please if you have the opportunity of going to study in Australia, by all means go to Australia. U won't regret.

thanks joeluv, but one thing I really want you and every other person to please enlighten me on is on the completion of the 2yrs course, if I have saved up enough money to progress to other institutes like TAFE, is it gonna be that easy and what are the things I might have to do?

Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by Nbote(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2017
mistermaster:

grin

thanks nbote but one thing I really want you and every other person to please enlighten me on is on the completion of the 2yrs course, if I have saved up enough money to progress to other institutes like TAFE, is it gonna be that easy and what are the things I might have to do?

Guy since u're going to b given d option to work and study, den it means ur chances of extending ur stay afta study is very high... Naturally what most ppl want to get is s opportunity to jus go there first, one way or d other dey must get PR status.. Wetin u wan com back here com do afta 2yrs?? Once u get there and have started, UR ONE AND ONLY AIM SHLD B GETTING PR STATUS.. Trust me U'll meet ppl especially Nigerians over there who can assist u with dat.. D most important part is getting d permit first... If u com out with good grades ur employers would want to retain ur services but dat aside dat isn't an issue. Guy go first....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by mistermaster: 12:36pm On May 30, 2017
Nbote:

Guy since u're going to b given d option to work and study, den it means ur chances of extending ur stay afta study is very high... Naturally what most ppl want to get is s opportunity to jus go there first, one way or d other dey must get PR status.. Wetin u wan com back here com do afta 2yrs?? Once u get there and have started, UR ONE AND ONLY AIM SHLD B GETTING PR STATUS.. Trust me U'll meet ppl especially Nigerians over there who can assist u with dat.. D most important part is getting d permit first... If u com out with good grades ur employers would want to retain ur services but dat aside dat isn't an issue. Guy go first....

I dey gbadun as you dey ginger me grin nah just go go go....wish you well in your life endeavors too, thanks brov
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by Nbote(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2017
mistermaster:

I dey gbadun as you dey ginger me grin nah just go go go....wish you well in your life endeavors too, thanks brov

It's a win win for u my broda... U are advancing ur study and at d same tym working and gaining experience... Nothing much dey naija except u get connection or patient enough to wait for ur own miracle... Sometimes we need to work towards our miracles ooo.. U're lucky to have d options... Many ppl are looking for dat option and have even lost money in d process.. If d travel na sure runs guy no look back... At all at all for dat syd beta pass our over hustle for here.. Labour is appreciated in those parts dan here...
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 30, 2017
mistermaster:

well said, but with the kinda link it came with, it's not easy or even right or transferrable to someone else.....moreso, I've got a month before I begin the job if I want to. meanwhile, the Aussie stuff still in progress

Okay, good for you. I would stay back if I was in your shoes but I'm not suffering here (praise God) neither am I desperate for foreign things like some people. I personally cannot migrate to Australia for any reason whatsoever. First of all its just too far for my liking but people are different and you should make decisions based on your own situation, do you realize that some people advising you here may still be secondary school? Don't be too quick to take every advice

You do your research, they say "a bird in hand is always better than many that haven't caught" That said, I heard Australian economy is good so if you are okay with the distance, settling in a new place full of uncertainties, carry go. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by mistermaster: 6:29pm On May 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

Okay, good for you. I would stay back if I was in your shoes but I'm not suffering here (praise God) neither am I desperate for foreign things like some people. I personally cannot migrate to Australia for any reason whatsoever. First of all its just too far for my liking but people are different and you should make decisions based on your own situation, do you realize that some people advising you here may still be secondary school? Don't be too quick to take every advice

You do your research, they say "a bird in hand is always better than many that haven't caught" That said, I heard Australian economy is good so if you are okay with the distance, settling in a new place full of uncertainties, carry go. Good luck

thanks dear for your view, I actually have a bro who's been there and still there that I'm going to stay with before my feet strong for ground
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 30, 2017
mistermaster:

thanks dear for your view, I actually have a bro who's been there and still there that I'm going to stay with before my feet strong for ground

Lol Lol so if your mind is made up then why the question? Good luck, cheers
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by noscarn91(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2017
mistermaster:
hi guys

God bless
Guy if you don't grab that Australian opportunity, I will personally track you and beat you , what do you want to achieve with 90k job, you don't even know if they would sack you tomorrow, please go to Australia

4 Likes

Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by Naijaaussie(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2017
In Oz, you can make the 90k in less than two days even as a student; studying & working.

mistermaster:
hi guys

God bless

3 Likes

Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by Mztadhee(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

U don start again for here abi? Dem use am do u?

6 Likes

Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by mistermaster: 6:29pm On May 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol Lol so if your mind is made up then why the question? Good luck, cheers

lol thanks wink
Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by ikennahillary: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2017
To me it a two way thing depending on how long you still have to stay in Nigeria. If you have up to 4 months, take the job and while waiting for your Australia visa. The cash will go along way.

4 Likes

Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by sunkanmihassan1(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2017
since you have not gotten the visa yet, accept the job offer for now. when you are ready to leave finally for Australia you can resign from the job

mistermaster:
hi guys

God bless

4 Likes

Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by crownnygold: 4:01am On Aug 30, 2017
When is not that you wnt to trek there......
Pidgin2:

Re: Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos by NONNYG: 6:11am On Aug 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

Blood of Zachariah!!! U don reach here? Ur work na to dey discourage people from travelling abroad. I give up on u cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life In South Africa / Canada 'chop Aduro' / Are Taxis in Lagos Now Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.