Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man (53799 Views)

Court Dissolves 4 Year Old Marriage Over Man's Wish To Be A House Husband / Court Dissolves Marriage Over Man’s Failure To Pay N12,000 Bride Price Balance / Facebook Users Cry Over Man Grieving On His Mother's Coffin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by hiyagroundz: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
we don't have those kinda sheeps in our fold, cus u merely attends a church occasionally n not practice what u r taught does not make u a member of a church. pls OP keep the church out of this adulterer n adulteresses
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by GindoX(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lacastical please delete this thread... Why involve a righteous church name in this?

1 Like

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by slap1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
EniHolar:
Must the name of the church be mentioned?

Yes, for clickbait.
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by tishbite41(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin
mavister:

OK..you're quoting muah abi?
lwkmd
mavister:

lwkmd
mavister:

lwkmd
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by menwongo(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
ritababe:

men are really scarce oh, I heard a young girl of 19 rape 20 years old boy at knifepoint in US today.
the world is really changing.

When will 9ja girls be like this. E for make sense die
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by mizeniola(f): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
EniHolar:

Namesake cheesy
seriously.....lolz ....

1 Like

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by guiddoti: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
Solitin40:
Deeper Life i thought they said na them holy pass

De tell U say Devil no dey the church ? Even Kumuyi call for altar call. Next talk, pls
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Enemyofpeace: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na dem. I have seen their names. The Igbos
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by thinkmoney(m): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wetin concern deeper life with this one nau. Even when God was pastoring the Israelites, he yold them "iI have showed u life and death. He went further to urge them to choose life so that they might live." Unfurtunately many of them chose otherwise.
That was God o, not to talk of bro. Kumuyi.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by zcrunc: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Duru009(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Dat guy must be a gud fucker....
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by MrCEO69(m): 1:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Solitin40:

And that is why the bloggers tag the church, how sure are we it isnt a lie, the man is sleeping with 2 women not even married to one and hv 3 kid and still in deeper life church as a leader there.

I can't just blive. Even Christ embassy church no fit do this kind thing.
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Probz(m): 1:43am On Jan 20, 2017
Chanchit:
And Bro' Kumuyi wept. Their life no deep at all.

At all. Na wow.

See the age difference between these two women wey dey go fight for the same man sef. Chai.
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by bejeria101(m): 2:23am On Jan 20, 2017
And they would claim that they cant fight over a man. See them as them they look me.
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by otemanuduno: 2:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Akinaukwa:
Even though ops was far from the truth, Being invited to a church for a programme does not mean you are a member, also being a Deeper Life member and still struggling does not make you a christian nor guarantee you a place in heaven.
leave all these stories. They are deeper life members, that's all the OP says.
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:

men are really scarce oh, I heard a young girl of 19 rape 20 years old boy at knifepoint in US today.
Whaaaaat?. Seriously??
Sincere4u must see this.
Guy where you dey. Make u Show.
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:

Whaaaaat?. Seriously??
Sincere4u must hear this.
Guy where you dey. Make u Show.
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Acmetek: 4:25am On Jan 20, 2017
This ops is a gallant lier, can he provide the district and their pastor name if he he so sure they belong to deeper life. Just for him to attract viewers to his tread he choose to scandalise the church of God. This is a typical Satan incarnate, trying to destroy the church of the living God.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:56am On Jan 20, 2017
Mbok show us the pinshures or video of da fight on i wont believe u
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by eitch: 4:59am On Jan 20, 2017
seunlayi:
Op and mod can use whatever title for the thread. All we know is that the church of God is matching on. People with great mind alread knew that any member of the church that falls to his low level is Disobedient to the edited of God

siddon lemme slap you first
when you start bringing in whats irrelevant, you tend to bring a larger body of homo sapiens under what someone or a few have done thereby making one myopic and or superficial generalization which is not just unfair but senseless.
so kindly shut up, face whoever commits a crime and don't bring their church into it
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 20, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
Mbok show us the pinshures or video of da fight on i wont believe u
There you have it

1 Like

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:05am On Jan 20, 2017
walahi dis one na d kongfu fight btw former first lady of gambia lady jameh and the newly sworn in first lady of gambia lady wheel barrow lolz
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by almarthins(m): 5:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Solitin40:

No every one that says lord!! Shall enter into the kingdom of God but he that doeth the will of my father which is heaven. Shey na everybody wey go school dey carry first class?

No be every body wey do go church dey church.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by azimibraun: 5:46am On Jan 20, 2017
Benson reminds me of the Legendary Dauda the sexy guy of the Lolly mag of those days.. Chop as you go.
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Dukejaja: 6:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Their lives are not deep enough
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by walybouy(m): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2017
ARE THEY IGBOs...Jews.....Nnamdi revolutionary armies
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Fourwinds: 6:48am On Jan 20, 2017
sylviaeo:
Person wey dey fight now na person wey recession no dey bite angry angry angry angry
hmmmmm...it is either d man has good money or big cassava dat he use well
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by wendy26: 7:23am On Jan 20, 2017
ijustdey:

http://pmexpressng.com/two-female-deeper-life-members-battle-man/

hmm deeper life like seriously, I taut dey holy pass others. That was how my ex left me , because am a catholic n got married to a deeper like angel, but after 3months only God knows what happened. De idiot later came back to marry de same catholic devil, for his mind. Well I thank God that am happily married now.
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by blueskies(f): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2017
Why attach church to it? That makes me doubt the entire truth of the story
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Stanbeto: 7:32am On Jan 20, 2017
Wonder shall never end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.