Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

OBU ACCA B.s.c Research And Analysis Project Mentoring Services - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OBU ACCA B.s.c Research And Analysis Project Mentoring Services (607 Views)

Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. / Must Read... J A M B / U T M E / W A E C/ S S C E / N E C O / Post U M E / 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OBU ACCA B.s.c Research And Analysis Project Mentoring Services by VisorConsulting: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Writing the OBU/ACCA Research and analysis project is not as overwhelming as some students may initially think, although undertaking a successful RAP often comes with Fears of how to successfully write a quality project and achieve a pass grade. If that seems like you, you need not worry i am committed to help. i offer Professional mentoring Services that make my B.Sc RAP students Successful Every Day.

If you’re looking for support, where you identify your strengths, attributes and get sufficient Guidance that will enable you get a pass grade at the OBU/ACCA RAP , Contact me today. I have been helping out students for a long time now and have good experience as far as the research is concerned

Member of ACCA and OBU Registered mentor
Email: aziallen@gmail.com

Interestingly, my charges are very affordable and flexible

(1) (Reply)

Study In The US And Canada Today... / What Are The Keys Of Passing Jamb / Accounting Projects And Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.