Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? (11441 Views)

REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! / Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by Tgold1(m): 8:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Just rebuke and ignore
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by Ishilove: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2017
poksmahn:
If you know it's worth sharing, please forward it. If it's a boat load of crap, delete it. If it comes with all those things like bad luck for seven years, the block the sender
I fully concur
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by Ishilove: 8:34am On Jan 22, 2017
VivaDeAngelo:
Chain letters are the various kinds of letters you will be asked to forward or share with certain number of people or your entire contacts. Usually, they come with promises of blessings when you forward or share and sometimes promises of sorrow when you ignore. Isn't that ridiculous? undecided

It is sad most people do not know our God doesn't work like that. In fact, we have to sit down and study God.
I agree

1 Like

Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by WIXE(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Ignor if it has to do with 1 week of bad luck if u don't share, because God's blessings can neva b tied on sending messages
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2017
mithras:
People still pay attention to that rubbish?? In 2017?? sad angry angry

How do I get this your memes without screenshot?
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by akintom(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Is it right or wrong for a Christian to forward a chain letter?

Christians are not the "FORWARDER" of chain letter, they are the SCRIPTERS of the most repulsive, nonsensical and idiotic chain letters, that are bereft of respect for sensibilities of others.

1 Like

Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by EvangelistNdudi(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Not wrong if you believe that the content of the message will/might be useful for other people

But

Very Wrong if you are forwarding it because of the promise or curse the writer attach to the message

1 Like

Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by luscioustrish(f): 9:33am On Jan 22, 2017
I still wonder when God started using whatsapp and facebook.

I usually blast whoever sends such undecided
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by buffalowings: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2017
izzou:
cheesy

Like this post and get a brand new car in 12 hours. Ignore and lipsrsealed

Op, is this what you meant? grin

Haha

And you'll see hundreds of thousands liking the message

I'm like wtf..

What with all these wishful thinking!
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by ikorodureporta: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

1 Like

Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by jeff1607(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2017
type amen

even on Facebook, pastors still de do am
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by mithras(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2017
VivaDeAngelo:

How do I get this your memes without screenshot?

Tap and hold the picture, "save Image" option should pop up within 1 second. smiley
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by jnrbayano(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
VastFinder:
...and What do you mean by chain Massage?

See it below:

Can''you' 'please 'help' 'me' 'tell' 'the ''world' 'that ''JESUS' 'CHRIST ''is' ''the' 'KING' 'of' 'KING's' 'and ''LORD' 'of' 'LORD's,' He' 'is ''the' 'WAY', 'the ''TRUTH', 'and' 'the' ''LIFE'. 'The' 'devil' 'said' 'that' 'you ''don't' 'have' 'time ''to' 'forward' 'this ''message', 'Prove ''him' 'wrong' 'by ''sending' 'this' 'to' '20' 'friends'. 'May' 'God' 'bless' 'you'. 'I ''had' 'the' 'time' 'to' 'do' 'it' 'so' 'can' 'you'? 'isaiah' 6v1_8.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
poksmahn:
If you know it's worth sharing, please forward it. If it's a boat load of crap, delete it. If it comes with all those things like bad luck for seven years, the block the sender
Me, na warn i dey warn the sender. "Hey, no try am again".

1 Like

Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jeromejnr:
Trash 'em
Hey Babe
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Jesus is fictional, Yahweh is fake; The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the one true God

forward this to 20 of your contacts or mount Everest would leave Nepal and crush you wherever you are; Mr Idongesit thought this was a joke till he got killed by Mount Everest, his family, friends and neighbours died from that too; this is serious, save your family by sending this
When you i call you demon possessed you'd cry, see now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by ibilelomo: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
chrisxxx:

Anything Abeokuta and Ibadan avoid it if you like your life.
Bros,why you talk so?
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by hopefulLandlord: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
analice107:

actually I'm NOT crying

I only state it out of respect for your efforts

believe me 100% you'll convince NO ONE to leave their religion for yours if you keep pulling false dichotomy fallacy by calling them demon possessed but if you feel its working more grace to you cool
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
analice107:

Hey Babe

Hi Luv.

Longest time.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by Ishilove: 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
analice107:

Chai, this lady your mouth na acid!

Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 23, 2017
analice107:

Why are you so scared of demons that you can't help but see them everywhere?
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
joyContraMundum:
Why are you so scared of demons that you can't help but see them everywhere?
If you believe am scared of demons then you haven't met anyone who is scared of demons yet. I am a warrior Lady, walk on the wild side.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ishilove:
Chai, this lady your mouth na acid!
lol. these people don't deserve anything better.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jeromejnr:

Hi Luv.
Longest time.
You forgot me nah.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

actually I'm NOT crying

I only state it out of respect for your efforts

believe me 100% you'll convince NO ONE to leave their religion for yours if you keep pulling false dichotomy fallacy by calling them demon possessed but if you feel its working more grace to you cool
Hopeful, so you never realise say i no get time to convince any of you about God? You guys needs deliverance first.

Abeg, stay with satan enh, stay there. Inside your mind now, you think say you dey do Me abi God a favour to believe in God.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by hopefulLandlord: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
analice107:

Hopeful, so you never realise say i no get time to convince any of you about God?

actually I don't give a rat's ass behind whatever intentions you have in mind (Brain, Spirit), I only derive what your intentions are from your posts and I'm pretty sure what you wrote up there is a pure unadulterated lie judging by your posting history

like I said you're better trying to convince Muslims, you do that very well but when engaging atheists however.......

Abeg, stay with satan enh,

seems you're really obsessed with all these bible supervillains

stay there. Inside your mind now, you think say you dey do Me abi God a favour to believe in God.

stay there. Inside your mind now, you think say you dey do Me abi Harry Potter a favour to believe in Harry Potter

2 Likes

Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

actually I don't give a rat's ass behind whatever intentions you have in mind (Brain, Spirit), I only derive what your intentions are from your posts and I'm pretty sure what you wrote up there is a pure unadulterated lie judging by your posting history

like I said you're better trying to convince Muslims, you do that very well but when engaging atheists however.......

seems you're really obsessed with all these bible supervillains

stay there. Inside your mind now, you think say you dey do Me abi Harry Potter a favour to believe in Harry Potter
Gerrarahia.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by Jeromejnr(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
analice107:

You forgot me nah.

How can I.

Check your PM.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
analice107:

If you believe am scared of demons then you haven't met anyone who is scared of demons yet. I am a warrior Lady, walk on the wild side.
Oh, you're the Queen of demons, Beelzebub's consort. Now, we have it in writing. Thank God. The reason behind your obsession with "demons" is no longer a mystery.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jeromejnr:

How can I.
Check your PM.
I have replied 3times, it keeps bouncing back to me. I will keep trying.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Phaeze:
Oh, you're the Queen of demons, Beelzebub's consort. Now, we have it in writing. Thank God. The reason behind your obsession with "demons" is no longer a mystery.
Lol, who is this child with distorted reasoning. Do you Bipolar? Go take your meds kid.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
analice107:

Lol, who is this child with distorted reasoning. Do you Bipolar? Go take your meds kid.
I'm surprised you didn't scream "demon". That signifies an improvement in your mental health. Don't worry, it's just a matter of time.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What It Means To Pray Amiss. / The Fool Say It In His Heart That There Is A God / God Told Me To Tell You This Or That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.