Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:49 AM

Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp (31041 Views)

Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ / 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) / Shettima Visits Survivors Of Rann Tragedy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by KingstonDome: 1:26am On Jan 20, 2017
The mistake that the military made has caused an outrage from all quarters of the world.

Some days earlier, the Nigerian military made an error by bombing an IDP camp more than once leaving multiple persons dead and scores of Nigerians injured.

However, the HRW (Human Right Watch) released satellite images of the incidents to show how the camp was before and after it was bombed.

The organization however reported that, the incident is the first military airstrike that hit civilians since the inception of the fight against Boko Haram.

A senior Nigerian researcher with the organisation, Mausi Segun, admitted that the Nigerian military took an important and rare step in accepting responsibility for the horrible attack.

The first picture is before the attack while the last one is after the attack.

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/satellite-images-of-before-and-after.html?m=1[/url]

3 Shares

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by tizzdi(m): 1:31am On Jan 20, 2017
cry cry...nigeria
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by zoneboy: 1:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by innovatn4change: 1:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Shits like this really gets to your marrow.unless you have got no marrow

10 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by eezeribe(m): 3:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Na so
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Iamwrath: 6:09am On Jan 20, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by iambijo(m): 6:21am On Jan 20, 2017
How could this be boko haram camp ?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Samunique(m): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2017
In the first place, I never believed the bombing was a mistake bcs I know we have many Islamic fanatics and Boko Haram sympathizers in our military.

Take it or leave it !

Anything can happen as far as naija is concerned !!!

My opinion though !!!

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Marotzke(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2017
Samunique:
In the first place, I never believed the bombing was a mistake bcs I know we have many Islamic fanatics and Boko Haram sympathizers in our military.

Take it or leave it !

Anything can happen as far as naija is concerned !!!

My opinion though !!!
What if the pilot is a southerner, a christian and Yoruba? Will you still stand by your statement?

13 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Samunique(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Marotzke:
What if the pilot is a southerner, a christian and Yoruba? Will you still stand by your statement?
Bros until then I still have a right to my own opinion!

But that Satalite image does not look like BH camp.

Does it ?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Justiyke4u: 7:33am On Jan 20, 2017
Am just dumb founded
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Mrdecent(m): 7:38am On Jan 20, 2017
I can't just imagine this since the news came out

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by cstr55: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2017
Even the russians and the chinese that Nigeria think will sell them weapons will soon start thinking twice to avoid back-lash from international quarters. As every nation that worth anything wants to start looking good before the world.
Such terrible and uninspiring leadership i have never seen the likes before.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by alex81(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2017
iambijo:
How could this be boko haram camp.
oga it says IDP camp not bokoharam camp.

.try to read n understand anything b4 exposing ur ignorance.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by iambijo(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2017
alex81:

oga it says IDP camp not bokoharam camp.

.try to read n understand anything b4 exposing ur ignorance.
try to understand the meaning of espression b4 qouting me wrong, how could this a boko haram camp ?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by KingstonDome: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2017
KingstonDome:
The mistake that the military made has caused an outrage from all quarters of the world.

Some days earlier, the Nigerian military made an error by bombing an IDP camp more than once leaving multiple persons dead and scores of Nigerians injured.

However, the HRW (Human Right Watch) released satellite images of the incidents to show how the camp was before and after it was bombed.

The organization however reported that, the incident is the first military airstrike that hit civilians since the inception of the fight against Boko Haram.

A senior Nigerian researcher with the organisation, Mausi Segun, admitted that the Nigerian military took an important and rare step in accepting responsibility for the horrible attack.

The first picture is before the attack while the last one is after the attack.

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/satellite-images-of-before-and-after.html?m=1[/url]

Fynestboi, MissyB3, lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy seun

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by veekid(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2017

the bombing was no mistake
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by George2016(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Mistake?
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Abbeyme: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2017
En en.
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by 111jideofor: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2017
The accidental bombing was a result of the faulty and fake equipments that GEJ administration bought for the Airforce which is very bad.
~Lie Mohammed

15 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by wunmi590(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by idupaul: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2017
How can the Airforce mistake this large open settlement for a Boko Haram camp and bomb it thrice ..I still suspect that camp was full of North East minority christians who had been sacked from the homes by Boko Haram

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Oildichotomy(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Anybody that said this bombing was a mistake should be mistakenly bombed to tell us the mistake.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Princess4ng(f): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2017
All I see is trees and houses but all I know is that a very terrible mistake was made....

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by curvilicious: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2017
Shingles don catch me

Toooooo bad!

Nigerian Army are you so dumb to see that this place it too big and open for bokos to hide?

Oh God which kind NA b this now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by rhonard(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2017
Nigeria wept, one day we are going to overcome all these, rip to those that went with the incident

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by fascowilly(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2017
b
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by FuckTheMod: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2017
Nice job retârds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard / Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Christopher Olalegbin: EFCC Arraigns Suspect Arrested In Collaboration With FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.