Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall (32470 Views)

How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. / 6 Effective Ways To Read And Remember Everything / 9 Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Obiwannn: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Use adrenaline wink
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Runsome(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Well I love this article but for better most understanding lo sure ju my brother [b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2017
MAVRODIAL BRAINS
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by skimmy005: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2017
me I read 1 paragraph for like 20min but cant remeba anytin afta 10 min

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2017
upload, cram, recite, repeat. thats if u wana pass any exam
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by ericmor: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2017
Princess4ng:
I geh exam to write.... Theories of International Relations.... Abeg better pple wish Me luck....

Just be calm y reading it. Is something u can deal with if u have been following the news. I did it without reading much bcs there was no time n I still got C 58
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Olatt2:
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
Why?
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Enemyofpeace: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Iro ni ko le werk ori funjosh ti gbe
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by delanm(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2017
emotions1:
It is one thing to read for an exam and it is another thing to remember what you have read few days later. Many students on campuses do face these challenges at school. In this article i will be sharing with you seven (7) ways to remember everything you read in the examination hall.

Read enough- The first step to remember is to read. The fact is if you do not read there is nothing to remember. Read through all required materials and study them carefully before you go to the exam hall.

Understand what you read- Read thoroughly, and after reading ask yourself this simple questions ” Do i understand this stuff “. Understand each line, each paragraph, each passages and each chapter before moving to the next one. Every lines has hidden details you should take note of.

Write it down- Put in writing what you have read. By so doing you will be less likely to forget what you have written many times.

Revise it again- Constant practice makes perfect. It is not enough to read a note once. Finish it ones or two time before the exam day.

Involve yourself in group discussion- Discuss with your friends of like minds. Organize a group chats where you discuss the knowledge you have got. This will help you remember all what you have read.
Argue with friends- This is what i did during my undergraduate study in Ahmadu bello university. I argue with friends on difficult topics. That way we agree and disagree , then arrive at a conclusion.

Use Adrenaline- Now this is my main secret. Have always noticed that you tend to read and remember things more during exam period. This is the power of Adrenaline. Make sure you read the note over and over and answer all related questions before you enter the exam hall. There is no way you should forget it since it is still hot and fresh.

Good Luck !!!

https://www.students.com.ng/7-ways-to-remember-everything-you-read-in-the-exam-hall/

was expecting something new aside all this old theories.# nice one though
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2017
eezeribe:
Thanks... But most of the things I read in school are quite Irreverent to what I am doing now...
Those theories hardly pay bills...

Africans. Must u study for the purpose of paying bills? How can Africa move forward with this kind of generational mindset
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2017
eezeribe:
Thanks... But most of the things I read in school are quite Irreverent to what I am doing now...

I agree but the discipline you acquire by following the OPs advice is all you need to survive in life after school. At least one learns to concentrate and condition oneself.
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Funjosh(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Ori ti e lo gbe werey

Enemyofpeace:
Iro ni ko le werk ori funjosh ti gbe
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Enemyofpeace: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Funjosh:
Ori ti e lo gbe werey

olodo rabata. What is 2 x 5?you see? You no know am,2 x 5=7 olodo oshi tongue tongue
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by SantiRAMBO: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2017
You forgot to include "Sleep at least 6hrs daily"
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Adedayo97(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2017
slawomir:
nothing special here. same old stories.
naija education system is a joke.
our curriculum is a total disaster.
imagine someone reading computer science is subjected to read subjects that will not contribute anything to his/her knowledge.
how can a computer science student do mth110, mth112,mth125. mth123
calculus, differentiation, algebra trigonometry, differential equations and dynamics, vectors, geometry, statistics.
this is not a way of improving our reasoning and logic. this is absolute nonsense. come begin look for dy/dx like mumu.the curriculum should be filled with computer Science subject. so that we can become professional and badt guy in computer science
I dey even dey wonder why I go school. instead of me to enter yahoo or go hustle. then I begin dey waste my time for school. see my guy don blow for yahoo.
u must b joking sir...pls tell me it nt real
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by jide219(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2017
Princess4ng:
I geh exam to write.... Theories of International Relations.... Abeg better pple wish Me luck....
pls do u ve the manuscripts of state hood
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
marshalcarter:
and after all dis tin....you wrote ur exam nd still got 1/90 undecided
grin
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by KwessiStewie(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Same old s**t. Nothing new
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Elle277(f): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nice one
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by mecussey(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
emotions1:
It is one thing to read for an exam and it is another thing to remember what you have read few days later. Many students on campuses do face these challenges at school. In this article i will be sharing with you seven (7) ways to remember everything you read in the examination hall.

Read enough- The first step to remember is to read. The fact is if you do not read there is nothing to remember. Read through all required materials and study them carefully before you go to the exam hall.

Understand what you read- Read thoroughly, and after reading ask yourself this simple questions ” Do i understand this stuff “. Understand each line, each paragraph, each passages and each chapter before moving to the next one. Every lines has hidden details you should take note of.

Write it down- Put in writing what you have read. By so doing you will be less likely to forget what you have written many times.

Revise it again- Constant practice makes perfect. It is not enough to read a note once. Finish it ones or two time before the exam day.

Involve yourself in group discussion- Discuss with your friends of like minds. Organize a group chats where you discuss the knowledge you have got. This will help you remember all what you have read.
Argue with friends- This is what i did during my undergraduate study in Ahmadu bello university. I argue with friends on difficult topics. That way we agree and disagree , then arrive at a conclusion.

Use Adrenaline- Now this is my main secret. Have always noticed that you tend to read and remember things more during exam period. This is the power of Adrenaline. Make sure you read the note over and over and answer all related questions before you enter the exam hall. There is no way you should forget it since it is still hot and fresh.

Good Luck !!!

https://www.students.com.ng/7-ways-to-remember-everything-you-read-in-the-exam-hall/

U missed sth...add..."imagine what you read as a physical image.
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank you. I practise all except having group discussion and will start taking it serious henceforth
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Greedgod: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Olatt2:
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
y ?
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Princess4ng(f): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
jide219:
pls do u ve the manuscripts of state hood

Nah... I use textbooks
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Princess4ng(f): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
ericmor:

Just be calm y reading it. Is something u can deal with if u have been following the news. I did it without reading much bcs there was no time n I still got C 58

Thank you... Am done with the exam now sef
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Princess4ng(f): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eleniyan15:

you go pass no worry

Thank you dear
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by Patoskid(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
slawomir:
nothing special here. same old stories.
naija education system is a joke.
our curriculum is a total disaster.
imagine someone reading computer science is subjected to read subjects that will not contribute anything to his/her knowledge.
how can a computer science student do mth110, mth112,mth125. mth123
calculus, differentiation, algebra trigonometry, differential equations and dynamics, vectors, geometry, statistics.
this is not a way of improving our reasoning and logic. this is absolute nonsense. come begin look for dy/dx like mumu.the curriculum should be filled with computer Science subject. so that we can become professional and badt guy in computer science
I dey even dey wonder why I go school. instead of me to enter yahoo or go hustle. then I begin dey waste my time for school. see my guy don blow for yahoo.
Even in developed countries, computer scientist must have a good maths knowledge. Those dy/dx are really important even in coding

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by HYOTHi(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Obviously .. Bruh undecided
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by olamz4real: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Patoskid:
Even in developed countries, computer scientist must have a good maths knowledge. Those dy/dx are really important even in coding
God bless you!
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by soath(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
eezeribe:
They don't bro
Re: 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall by jericco1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Na cram?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian PHD Students Stranded In UK (Photos) / Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) / See This Ss1 Mathematics Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.