Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Google Acquires Fabric, A Twitter Mobile App Development Division - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Acquires Fabric, A Twitter Mobile App Development Division (385 Views)

Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank / Savannah Petroleum Acquires Seven Energy International Limited / Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Acquires Fabric, A Twitter Mobile App Development Division by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2017
[url]thetechlicense.com[/url] uses this section to bring to you all the transaction that happens in the tech world from the I WANT TO BUY to the I WANT TO SELL to the NO'[/b]s and [b]YES and even much more. All you just have to do is to follow.

Not long ago, I got a message from Google simply titled that “Fabric and Firebase Joining Forces”. If you do not know Firebase, it is Google’s platform that gives you an external database for you application developer majorly.

more http://thetechlicense.com/2017/01/20/google-acquires-fabric-twitter-mobile-app-development-division/

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get These Products? I Need Help Urgently. / I Have A Big Decision To Make. Need Help / Automated System That Pays You Huge With No Referal!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.