Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

What You Should Know About Indigestion And How To Cure It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Should Know About Indigestion And How To Cure It (1230 Views)

Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it / Permanent Cure For Arthritis/ Cure It Now Before It Makes You hypertensive / What Is Staphylococcus & How STC30 Helps To Cure It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know About Indigestion And How To Cure It by johncreek: 6:47am On Jan 20, 2017
Indigestion is when you feel very uncomfortable in the belly or stomach which may occur after eating.

It may be accompanied by burning sensation in the upper part of the stomach is called indigestion or dyspepsia.

The Symptoms is as Follows

Acidic taste in the mouth

Bloating

Stomach pain

Belching

Growling

Nausea and Vomiting

Burning sensation

Sometimes the above symptoms can appear to be worse especially when fatigued(stressed out). When the stomach acid is on the high side, the burning sensation occurs very much.

Also when excess air enters the stomach from the mouth, belching occurs frequently.

CAUSES

Anyone can be affected with indigestion, though some diseases can also be responsible for it. they are listed below.

DISEASES

Ulcer

Pancreatitis

Bowel syndrome

Stomach Cancer

Thyroid disease.

MEDICATION

Antibiotics

Aspirin

Estrogen.

The lifestyle of an individual matters a lot. lifestyle such as smoking, drinking, eating too fast, over eating and eating of too much fatty food could be responsible.

It is very important to always seek medical check up or consult the doctor when one feels uncomfortable.

Sometimes indigestion could go to the developed stage, but with quick call for help can save one’s life.

CONCLUSION

This infection is not something that can not be managed, it is very easily to manage, therefore going for medical check up is the main key to manage it effectively. Also avoidance of smoking and drinking can go a long way to curtail the excesses.

Source: http://www.healthsolited.com/what-you-should-know-about-indigestion/

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Indigestion And How To Cure It by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 20, 2017
johncreek:
Indigestion is when you feel very uncomfortable in the belly or stomach which may occur after eating.

It may be accompanied by burning sensation in the upper part of the stomach is called indigestion or dyspepsia.

Bloating

Stomach pain

Belching

Growling

Nausea and Vomiting

Burning sensation

Sometimes the above symptoms can appear to be worse especially when fatigued(stressed out). When the stomach acid is on the high side, the burning sensation occurs very much.

Also when excess air enters the stomach from the mouth, belching occurs frequently.

CAUSES

Anyone can be affected with indigestion, though some diseases can also be responsible for it. they are listed below.

DISEASES

Ulcer

Pancreatitis

Bowel syndrome

Stomach Cancer

Thyroid disease.

MEDICATION

Antibiotics

Aspirin

Estrogen.

The lifestyle of an individual matters a lot. lifestyle such as smoking, drinking, eating too fast, over eating and eating of too much fatty food could be responsible.

It is very important to always seek medical check up or consult the doctor when one feels uncomfortable.

Sometimes indigestion could go to the developed stage, but with quick call for help can save one’s life.

CONCLUSION

This infection is not something that can not be managed, it is very easily to manage, therefore going for medical check up is the main key to manage it effectively. Also avoidance of smoking and drinking can go a long way to curtail the excesses.

where's the how to cure it? you just wake up here to type balderdash and attempt to advertise your herbal concoction later on...

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Know About Indigestion And How To Cure It by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2017
johncreek:

Bloating

Stomach pain

Belching

Growling

Nausea and Vomiting

Burning sensation

CAUSES

DISEASES

Ulcer

Pancreatitis

Bowel syndrome

Stomach Cancer

Thyroid disease.

MEDICATION

Antibiotics

Aspirin

Estrogen.

CONCLUSION

next time make sense and say something knowledgeable
Re: What You Should Know About Indigestion And How To Cure It by Olu317(m): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2017
angels09:

where's the how to cure it? you just wake up here to type balderdash and attempt to advertise your herbal concoction later on...
This is unfair. At least you let him advertise his product first and don't help out on it nor should think for him. And the truth is that, buying products from people is basically a ‘CHOICE'. The guy did tried.At least ,he did enlighten some people who don't know much about the cause of INDEGESTION. Just take it easy and enjoy your day!
Re: What You Should Know About Indigestion And How To Cure It by johncreek: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Olu317:
This is unfair. At least you let him advertise his product first and don't help out on it nor should think for him. And the truth is that, buying products from people is basically a ‘CHOICE'. The guy did tried.At least ,he did enlighten some people who don't know much about the cause of INDEGESTION. Just take it easy and enjoy your day!
God bless you sir...
I gave my insight and am been attacked...
I have nothing to sale....
But I won't stoop low to reply their insults.
Re: What You Should Know About Indigestion And How To Cure It by Olu317(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
johncreek:

God bless you sir...
Amen!. Never mind. Just don't quit on what you have as a gift to make a difference in this life . God deposit different gift in different beings though some have more than the rest but whatever one has ought be used to make other ones smile. Keep up the good work because you have exposed me to some reasons I do have indigestion at times. Stay bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Should Know About Indigestion And How To Cure It by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2017
johncreek:

God bless you sir...
no one has insulted you. where's the cure you claimed to have? am not interested in the causes but cure..... next time advertise what you would do
Re: What You Should Know About Indigestion And How To Cure It by johncreek: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2017
angels09:

no one has insulted you. where's the cure you claimed to have? am not interested in the causes but cure..... next time advertise what you would do
Retardo!!!
It seems u needed to get bashed...
For your info.... I don't sale anything...
Next time u quote me.... Curses will be upon your life...
Try me and see.
Retard like you.
Re: What You Should Know About Indigestion And How To Cure It by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
johncreek:

Retardo!!!
It seems u needed to get bashed...
For your info.... I don't sale anything...
Next time u quote me.... Curses will be upon your life...
Try me and see.
Retard like you.
you just proposed and sealed your fate.
if you need a description of retarded person like you mentioned.... you father is still available... go home he fits in perfectly

(1) (Reply)

See Major Reason Why All Men Must Grow Beard / China Owes The World An Explanation. / Genotype: AS And AS Marriage The Solutions People Don't Talk About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.